Transformation limits

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
On topic limitations, though, why only just 3 vaginas yet we can have a cluster of 10 cocks of varying, and sometimes extreme, thicknesses

Have no idea why anyone would want more than one vagina and more than two cocks (aside tentacles) anyways.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
With Tentacle cocks, you become a walking tentacle monster in CoC, lifting your lovers into the air to pleasure them at your will. But I don't think we have such scenes for Steele Jr. doing such just yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Have no idea why anyone would want more than one vagina and more than two cocks (aside tentacles) anyways.

I myself don't understand the need for more than one vag either. More than 2 dicks though I can see the possibility of double dicking in pussy and ass scenes like with Abylon in CoC.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I myself don't understand the need for more than one vag either. More than 2 dicks though I can see the possibility of double dicking in pussy and ass scenes like with Abylon in CoC.

Characters with long, flexible, and numerous genitals are a fetish for some~. Weather its giving or getting.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Characters with long, flexible, and numerous genitals are a fetish for some~.

Well, can't argue, having nine-tailcocks kitsune as favorite character to play as... But those are tentacles, so you possibly can actually use them.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Well, can't argue, having nine-tailcocks kitsune as favorite character to play as... But those are tentacles, so you possibly can actually use them.

And there are those like myself, who's fetish is wanting to wring out as much pleasure from others as possible, such as taking all nine of your tailcocks, which I could do if I had multi breasts with lipples... There is also the bit of just being visual pleasure, its just what hits home for some visually. (...I might have just convinced myself to get those lipples now.)  xD

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
And there are those like myself, who's fetish is wanting to wring out as much pleasure from others as possible, such as taking all nine of your tailcocks, which I could do if I had multi breasts with lipples... There is also the bit of just being visual pleasure, its just what hits home for some visually. (...I might have just convinced myself to get those lipples now.)  xD

Hm... Still prefer to have style above just fetish dump for character and hide all obscene extras :)

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Hm... Still prefer to have style above just fetish dump for character and hide all obscene extras :)

There is a few that can use it, the tentacles on Myrellion, Celise if I remember right, the Myr Queen eats em out, Kelly in Burt's bar among others can use 2 of em. Its not just for show. ^^

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
There is a few that can use it, the tentacles on Myrellion, Celise if I remember right, Kelly in Burt's bar among others can use 2 of em. Its not just for show. ^^

I'm not about use, I'm about how character looks like. Don't want to look like Victorinox-issued sex toy :ph34r:

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
I have a hard time visualizing a woman with 3 vaginas. I think Fen stoped at three because he couldn't imagine fitting more than that on a humanoid frame/ crotch area. (Or at leaat that's what I remember him posting on the old forum.)

Seriously though if someone could post an illustration of how 3 pussies would be aranged to fit on a girl's crotch that would nice.  Cause I can't really envision anything beyond a Sandwitch style double pussy configuration. 

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I have a hard time visualizing a woman with 3 vaginas. I think Fen stoped at three because he couldn't imagine fitting more than that on a humanoid frame/ crotch area. (Or at leaat that's what I remember him posting on the old forum.)

Seriously though if someone could post an illustration of how 3 pussies would be aranged to fit on a girl's crotch that would nice.  Cause I can't really envision anything beyond a Sandwitch style double pussy configuration. 

http://www.furaffinity.net/full/7051022/

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6554002/

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6511547/

I tried to find works of such but I'm coming up short, the Sand Witch of CoC seems the closet concept I could find.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
That's one way it could work. There's also top/bottom configuration (how i've been imagining it) or even a shared vulva.

That is the way it works, this is fan art of Fenoxo's Sand Witch, TiTS Pussy Blossom works the same way, just have to imagine the 3rd muff on your own unless you can find artwork.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
That is the way it works, this is fan art of Fenoxo's Sand Witch, TiTS Pussy Blossom works the same way, just have to imagine the 3rd muff on your own unless you can find artwork.

That's the way it works for that specific scenario, yes. I was saying there are other ways for the combination to work.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I'm not about use, I'm about how character looks like. Don't want to look like Victorinox-issued sex toy :ph34r:

Just get a genital slit for your character, so their Swiss Army Crotch would be discreet and aesthetically pleasing when idle, and magnificent storm of sex when at work. Multiple vaginas are harder to pull off without stretching the standards, but it's definitely possible. Vedice, the egyptian themed cow-naga lady you meet during Sera's quest party pulls it off with great style.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Just get a genital slit for your character, so their Swiss Army Crotch would be discreet and aesthetically pleasing when idle, and magnificent storm of sex when at work. Multiple vaginas are harder to pull off without stretching the standards, but it's definitely possible. Vedice, the egyptian themed cow-naga lady you meet during Sera's quest party pulls it off with great style.

Genital slit is must have, no questions. But still prefer to have no more than matching pair at crotch. Vaginas... Feline ones seems to be good option, since they have almost none extarnals. Should do a bit more in Catnip about it, BTW.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well talking about more vags than one...but for now not think many scenes support it. So be it three or more as long scenes for them will be as numerous as *ekhm* as taur/naga tailored ones. With multiple cocks it somehow was all easier to make it work.