Monstergirls in FoE?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Nagas are male beings with a lower body of a serpent. The female counterparts are known as nagini.

As per lamia, they have been shown with several shapes, as the original Lamia was only stated to steal kids and look monster-like. The snake-like shape is only one of those interpretations, just like how they're sometimes portrayed as bloodsucking beings. If you ask me, Melusine is closer to a typical nagini than Lamia.

Last edited by a moderator:

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
Common consensus says Naga and Lamia are gendered terms, much like Succubus and Incubus. If you want a gender neutral term try Yuan Ti (Chinese), or Yegen(Lovecraft). For the most part them having breast would be useless all though females would be bigger.

On another note I have herd Lilim used for Succubus and Incubus.

PS. Kisil is right their shapeshifters so a Lamia becouming a human male would be a weakened thing.

2eutx6r.png

True Lamia

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Yuan Ti (Chinese), or Yegen(Lovecraft).

On another note I have herd Lilim used for Succubus and Incubus.

Yuan-ti's not Chinese. It's an original race from Dungeons & Dragons. Also, what are yegen? I can't remember for the sake of my life that term. The closest I can recall is Yig, which was adored by Valusian serpent men.

As for "lilim"... those are the children of Lilith. In a metaphoric sense of the word, it would work, but the actual lilim were shaggy looking night spirits with a thing for killing uncircumcised newborns. Indeed, they share the children kidnapping business with Lamia.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
Remember English is not my first language that's what we call the Cthulhu serpent men in japan. I could have sworn though Yaunti is Chinese, but I will concede to you on this.

I still call them Nure-onna, or Neru for short.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I rarely track down where does each user come from. Now, if you're Japanese and, as you claim, "yegen" is a word used in Cthulhu Mythos translations, I'll trust in you. As a fan of everything Lovecraftian, I enjoy learning how translations are like in every language, as that helps me when it comes to Google terms and such for a wiki in which I edit and... Fun fact: I started editing on it because of Japanese stuff.

Sorry about the off-topicness.

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Monstergirls, I believe, hit that sweet spot between full blown furry lovers and those who prefer good ol' homosapiens and that fact that my personal lord and savior Kenkou Cross has made the beautiful piece of literature called the 'Monster Girl Encyclopedia' that is updated with new species of 'Mamono' with detailed profiles of how they operate within this universe thats been established, it even hits upon the different regions where the variety of Monster girls reside. 

Of course there's more in the MGE regarding different viewpoints of monster girls, religious beliefs, agriculture, etc... Overall I consider it to be the Holy Bible of all things Monster Girl related.

Eh, honestly, I find a lot of the MGE's lore weak and its designs too close to cosplay, personally. I definitely give it credit for helping me really get into this fetish, but I've done a lot more with monstergirls on my own end.

And since there's such a positive reception, well, maybe I'll share a few idea that I've had flit through my mind, hmm? Fair warning, I've been told my tastes are fairly eldritch...

These are all kind of bare bones, but hey, this is just off the top of my head. I'm sure we could devise something more from one of these if folks liked her. :p

#1: A lusty troll witch in a swamp or a forested mountain's cave somewhere. She offers assorted special alchemical brews, both in the "healing potions" sense and in the "reliable sexual boost" sense, but you gotta offer her something worthwhile in trade. Fortunately for you, she doesn't get a lot of loving, and she's willing to trade for that. Femdom, maybe potion-related sex. Perhaps go the whole hog and make her focus more on life/fertility related magics?

#2: A spunky spitfire goblin pyromancer... like, imagine if Tamani from CoC and Lina Inverse had really hardcore drunken lesbian sex and made a baby. That's basically what this girl would be like. She could be an established NPC, such as a bandit queen type, or perhaps a follower if she took off well enough.

#3: A Hydra-girl. Essentially a scaly-skinned lizard-girl with draconic horns, a pair of "maw-tentacles" (tentacles coming from the back, each tipped with a snake-morph's head) and a "tail-maw" (like the previous, but placed where a tail should be). Huge appetite for semen and breast milk. More of a unique boss monster, potentially tameable as a pet if you manage to keep beating and feeding her?

#4: An owl or raven based harpy. Shy, bookworm type who has access to a stockpile of tomes you need somewhere. A blushing virgin but also a huge covert pervert, so very easy to seduce her, but watch out, because she's surprisingly aggressive in bed once she gets over the shyness.

#5: A "sahuagin" (sharkgirl/lizardgirl hybrid) sailor/smuggler who hangs out in the Maiden's Bane and occasionally relaxes at the lake near Rigard, possibly in other locations along the river if they end up existing. Hard-talking, hard-drinking, hard-fighting, hard-fucking ladette. Sort of a cross between Miranda and Cassidy, sexuality wise.

#6: A female golem or living doll maid you find stranded in a wizard's tower. She's been abandoned for a long time as a "defective product"; she's obedient enough and very loyal, doing everything she should, but she's snarky and sarcastic rather than the bimbo personality she was supposed to have. She might be a potential non-combat recruit to help out around the gemstead, or she just might be willing to shag your brains out if you'll let her leave the tower.

#7: An "ettercap" (four-armed, four-legged spider-girl). Not really sure what to do with this girl as a character, but I know she's someone I want. Maybe a kunoichi style character theme? Sexy ninja warrioress?

#8: A catoblepas (magical cowgirl with killer eyebeams/breath weapon) bandit chieftain who has been terrorizing the region you find her in. Defeat her or bargain with her.

#9: A basilisk, rendered as a cyclopean snake-girl or lamia. Cool, regal mystic who makes use of mind control themes when mating with you.

On the naga/lamia debate... it's really become meaningless in modern monstergirl fandoms. There's maybe a slight prediliction to using "naga" to mean "vore fetish snake girl" (courtesy of Felarya) and "lamia" to mean "no vore fetish snake girl", which is ironically the wrong way around. I've also seen nagas with a tendency to be armless snake-girls.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
#2: A spunky spitfire goblin pyromancer... like, imagine if Tamani from CoC and Lina Inverse had really hardcore drunken lesbian sex and made a baby. That's basically what this girl would be like. She could be an established NPC, such as a bandit queen type, or perhaps a follower if she took off well enough.

#4: An owl or raven based harpy. Shy, bookworm type who has access to a stockpile of tomes you need somewhere. A blushing virgin but also a huge covert pervert, so very easy to seduce her, but watch out, because she's surprisingly aggressive in bed once she gets over the shyness.

Those sound interesting, especially #2. Though we defenitely doesn't need another Tamani, the Lina-based character is nice idea. I just can hear her quoting Torch Bearer from Demigod...

Feb 24, 2016
I apologize in advance for not be so knowledgable on Monster Girls, but do Kitsune count? I always did find them to be interesting individuals.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I apologize in advance for not be so knowledgable on Monster Girls, but do Kitsune count? I always did find them to be interesting individuals.

Classic kitsune is more in furry department - they are foxes who can turn into humans. So kitsune would barely differ from either pure human, fox-morph or feral fox depending on form. But yes, they defenitely are interesting.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I can recognize the Faun, the dragon girl, minotaur girl, mantis girl, manticore girl, and the yeti girl?  Not sure about the middle one...

Looks like some spirit. Not sure if wand in hand is a hint.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
Classic kitsune is more in furry department - they are foxes who can turn into humans. So kitsune would barely differ from either pure human, fox-morph or feral fox depending on form. But yes, they defenitely are interesting.

Kitsune

lol_ahri_by_tyutii-d66hk1b.jpg

Fox-Morph

fox_furry_ahri_by_nanghyang-d6qzyoj.png

See the difference? Hint; the muzzle and fur.

I can recognize the Faun, the dragon girl, minotaur girl, mantis girl, manticore girl, and the yeti girl?  Not sure about the middle one...

The middle one me, I'm the "trainer" their my waifu.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
See the difference? Hint; the muzzle and fur.

Aren't kitsunes fox shapeshifters with natural form of feral fox? And aren't feral traits in human form happen when they fail in concentration? As for me, both images are kitsunes. But only second one is also fox-morph, yes.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
The word Kami may be lost on you but the true form of a Kyuubi is that of a kunitsu-kami. not a feral fox.

Its a fine line.

1) Its all in the fur to flesh ratio, If the body is covered in fur their a furry.

2) if they have a muzzle, their furry

3) If they are mythical, then their monster girls.

4) If they are animals, then there furry

Here is what i mean by a fine line.

latest

Cait-Sidh is a monster girl because she is a cait-sidh. Shes also a furry because she has fur and a muzzle. Now if she was a Cat girl she would be just a furry. Unless of course she did not have the muzzle and/or fur.

For instance;

24f.gif

Not a furry, and not mythical ether.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
The word Kami may be lost on you but the true form of a Kyuubi is that of a kunitsu-kami. not a feral fox.

1) Its all in the fur to flesh ratio, If the body is covered in fur their a furry.

2) if they have a muzzle, their furry

3) If they are mythical, then their monster girls.

4) If they are animals, then there furry

Yes, I understand, that they are much more than animals. But still, the point stands: their true form is quite close to feral (at least most descriptions which I've found when digging into lore), they can shift forms and same one character can appear as any of four from the list at will.

Let's clarify "monster girl": for me, it is chimeric being constructed from a human (girl) and some non-human parts. Furries are usually consistent with heir animalistic nature, but monster girls have that contrast between different parts accented. The only form where such defenition can be applied to usual kitsune images is kemonomimi form, with only tails and ears. And kemonomomi is barely a monster girl for me.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
Their gods not a feral animals, that's utterly offensive to say. I give you this "does the fox poses the woman or the woman the fox." -Some Onmyoji cant remember

Let me say it so a westerner understands, Yahweh is a bush. See its a helluva thing to say.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Their gods not a feral animals, that's utterly offensive to say. I give you this "does the fox poses the woman or the woman the fox."

Let me say it so a westerner understands, Yahweh is a bush. See its a helluva thing to say.

I'm talking about body type, not about essence. Kitsune's, unlike Yahweh, have canonical form. Which, as much as I know, resemble one of a feral fox a lot. Well, as much as angel form resemble human one, but still - you can describe angel's appearance as "human with dove wings", and this would be acceptable (well, as long as you are not insisting that they ARE humans with dove wings).

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
what I'm saying is, the fox is not their true form its one of many.

Well, they are shapeshifters after all. But isn't fox-like form iconic one?

Actually, this doesn't even matter. We have consensus about they being shapeshifters, right? And I think that shapeshifter, who have one of forms resembling monster girl, can not be considered as monster girl, unless having defined true form which can be considered monster girl.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

#6: A female golem or living doll maid you find stranded in a wizard's tower. She's been abandoned for a long time as a "defective product"; she's obedient enough and very loyal, doing everything she should, but she's snarky and sarcastic rather than the bimbo personality she was supposed to have. She might be a potential non-combat recruit to help out around the gemstead, or she just might be willing to shag your brains out if you'll let her leave the tower.

#8: A catoblepas (magical cowgirl with killer eyebeams/breath weapon) bandit chieftain who has been terrorizing the region you find her in. Defeat her or bargain with her.

As much as I don't normally like goblins, I love me some Lina Inverse. 

Six and Eight have my boner's full attention, however. 

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Eh, honestly, I find a lot of the MGE's lore weak and its designs too close to cosplay, personally. 

Tbh I think that for those who aren't into full blown furries the fact that they resemble human girls in cosplay is one of the major draws of monster girls. 

With that said personally I'd be most interested in 

#2: Goblin Pyromancer

#4: An owl or raven based harpy. 

#6: A female golem 

Because these 3 seem like they would be the most humanoid in terms of antomy. The shark girl too perhaps if she doesn't have a muzzle/snout. The harpy is hopefully CoC styled and if she's raven themed it might potentially be better to style her as a tengu monster girl. 

But yeah FoE has a lot of furries already so hopefully if you add in monster girls then at least some could fall into the more humanoid end of the spectrum. Cause once you stick on enough animal traits it ends up feeling more like a mythical furry rather than a monster "girl". 

Kemonomimi style kitsunes definitely fall within the classification of monster girl and would be interesting to see. 

Oh and 8 could be cool too although the eye beams and firebreath keep on evoking in me the mental image of her having a more atavistic minotaur style head which is a bit off putting... 

Warden

Dec 23, 2015
Eh, honestly, I find a lot of the MGE's lore weak and its designs too close to cosplay, personally. I definitely give it credit for helping me really get into this fetish, but I've done a lot more with monstergirls on my own end.

And since there's such a positive reception, well, maybe I'll share a few idea that I've had flit through my mind, hmm? Fair warning, I've been told my tastes are fairly eldritch...

These are all kind of bare bones, but hey, this is just off the top of my head. I'm sure we could devise something more from one of these if folks liked her. :p

#1: A lusty troll witch in a swamp or a forested mountain's cave somewhere. She offers assorted special alchemical brews, both in the "healing potions" sense and in the "reliable sexual boost" sense, but you gotta offer her something worthwhile in trade. Fortunately for you, she doesn't get a lot of loving, and she's willing to trade for that. Femdom, maybe potion-related sex. Perhaps go the whole hog and make her focus more on life/fertility related magics?

#3: A Hydra-girl. Essentially a scaly-skinned lizard-girl with draconic horns, a pair of "maw-tentacles" (tentacles coming from the back, each tipped with a snake-morph's head) and a "tail-maw" (like the previous, but placed where a tail should be). Huge appetite for semen and breast milk. More of a unique boss monster, potentially tameable as a pet if you manage to keep beating and feeding her?

#5: A "sahuagin" (sharkgirl/lizardgirl hybrid) sailor/smuggler who hangs out in the Maiden's Bane and occasionally relaxes at the lake near Rigard, possibly in other locations along the river if they end up existing. Hard-talking, hard-drinking, hard-fighting, hard-fucking ladette. Sort of a cross between Miranda and Cassidy, sexuality wise.

#7: An "ettercap" (four-armed, four-legged spider-girl). Not really sure what to do with this girl as a character, but I know she's someone I want. Maybe a kunoichi style character theme? Sexy ninja warrioress?

#9: A basilisk, rendered as a cyclopean snake-girl or lamia. Cool, regal mystic who makes use of mind control themes when mating with you.

On the naga/lamia debate... it's really become meaningless in modern monstergirl fandoms. There's maybe a slight prediliction to using "naga" to mean "vore fetish snake girl" (courtesy of Felarya) and "lamia" to mean "no vore fetish snake girl", which is ironically the wrong way around. I've also seen nagas with a tendency to be armless snake-girls.

Yes to all of this!!!