PC vaginal options

Sntnl

Apr 27, 2016
Firstly hi, I'm new to the forum so hope I got the right section.

I'm currently playing a herm, my usual choice, which started as a female and has been morphed to now have two cocks. However, whenever the option to catch vaginal sex comes up it's greyed out and I often can't pitch either (the exceptions being some round about choices like choosing catch with Miranda then choosing to ride but I can't just choose it from the start).

I can sometimes choose catch after a fight but this still feels random depending on the enemy. Based on those encounters there shouldn't be any physical limits but I can't think of anything getting in the way.

Can anyone help explain why they might be greyed out?

Thank you.

Sntnl

Apr 27, 2016
Just checked and it says I'm herm. Will that be sufficient or does it need to recognise me as female for those options to open up?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
There could be chance that well your chara vag is too tiny for enemies to use it. Also to be sure look if in appearance if it still tells you got not only twin cocks but vag. Eventualy dunno you may try save to txt and add file here so someone would look into it to find the issue.

Sntnl

Apr 27, 2016
There could be chance that well your chara vag is too tiny for enemies to use it. Also to be sure look if in appearance if it still tells you got not only twin cocks but vag. Eventualy dunno you may try save to txt and add file here so someone would look into it to find the issue.

Enemies seem to have no problem, it's NPCs who don't like it.lol I'll look into the rest, thank you.