How many of you actually stay human?

Ruri

Apr 26, 2016
I ask because I just started my first ever no-TF run and I'm staying human all the way. 

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Humans are boring. Though I did few pure human runs in CoC.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I usually never play pure human. I always change at least some parts of my PC. Most commonly/always the ears (Why couldn't we at least get sylvan ears?)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I mostly play human-ish PC's as...well TF that are ingame not picking my fancy yet... If I would pick some it would be Naleen TF that I use a lil more than anything else.

Not recalling if when I done pure-human run on TiTS. Maybe it was long ago when it was so little TF options to even bother and lvl cap was so low it was like 1 hour or less to beat everything ingame so I not even bothered to TF much back in those days ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Night

Aug 26, 2015
Two of my three mains stay human for the most part but I always add a Ausar tail and a knot. Everything else is pretty much homo sapien. 

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
For my first couple playthroughs I stayed mostly humans since there weren't many options back then. But now? I pretty much am a hybrid of like 5-6 different species with barely a thing about me being human, except my hair I think.

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
My first ever character was fully human except for the zil eyes. It was pretty damn boring. On the other hand, I recently created a character for the sole purpose of creating a 10ft raskvel amazoness!

Reactions: DrakoKnight48
K

Krynh

I always start out half-kuitan and then bump my way up to full, taking a few tf's from other species that I like. 

Bartran

Feb 9, 2016
I tend to play my characters as like 90%+ human. Maybe I'm boring, but something about the ordinary encountering the exotic gets me going. And considering how few normal humans that are actually sexable in the TiTs verse I have to provide my own ordinary. 

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
A fair amount do, actually. The furry "culture" that plays the game isn't that lot of it, a fair amount of the playerbase is just interested in smut, less so the transformation fetishism. Heck, if you thumb to CoC the most popular dudes tended to be white knight-y default everything dudes with a bigger dong then usual. 

Now myself, personally, usually roll up human characters. Occasionally I do some sort of theme character, like an elf or kitsune, but that's still just human+. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well if we take human as having human torso, arms, legs and head then TF that would add tail or wings...would it considered going inhuman? Per se typical human not have this type of body parts so what the difference if they X or Y type of animal? Unless we extend been 100% human on not having any tail or wings too.

Depends on type of kitsune... For me kitsune is first of all fox-morph.

All they differ is how many tails grown from their backside, right? As if kitsune which would still have 1 tail how it's different than ordinary fox-morph?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
All they differ is how many tails grown from their backside, right? As if kitsune which would still have 1 tail how it's different than ordinary fox-morph?

Kitsune is literally translated as "fox". Because all foxes are considered magic creatures in Japanese mythology. So difference between young kitsune and fox-morph is literally non-existant. So the only real difference between one-tailed kitsune and general fox-morph is magical potential.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I rarely play anything but a half-asaur and even then I go for extra mods to give myself flavor while maintaining the half asaur title.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
My human character is as human as a gold lipped, gold nippled, gold eyed, gold pussied and six winged human can be. Which was good enough for the appearance screen to identify her as a human. I was going for the angel-morph, personally.

Reactions: DrakoKnight48

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
Normally I like playing with fate and making a fucking beast of a human being in TiT's.

Occasionally I go pure human tho.

Libertysn

Feb 3, 2016
All my characters in the past have been full human, recently had a half ausar which then went full and that was pretty cool. But yeah normally stick to humans, being like the baseline in such a weird and varied world just seems cool to me. 

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
I don't TF much if ever, but I never end up completely human. In CoC I couldn't pass up going all kitsune, and if given the option of starter races I never choose human, though I don't really TF afterwards.

Sounds like I might need to TF some wings in FoE though, since the air realm will have areas only accessible to flyers. Unless they add a machina wing set ala Baten Kaitos.

Svelliphore

Aug 28, 2015
I start out as human most of the time. Sometimes half-ausar, and sometimes I'll get the Treatment. I also have a half-leithan save that I made for the variety. I don't really care about wings or tails. Ear variants can be nice though (except for weird double ears like the default for leithans; I always get rid of the bunny pair). I also like giving my PCs tongue mods to make it bigger or more colorful.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
depends on my mood lol

but with CoC many others and myself did pure human runs of course. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Ruri SO how went/still ongoing human run? Or you succubed to TF anyway reading how people in this thread praise the su...err TF-ing?

K367

Oct 4, 2015
My second character stayed a human for most of the game except for a vanae pussy. After LCAs came out, I gave the character demon hands and feet, as well as a demon tail.