Your favourite husbando in TiTS

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
See title. I'm quite bored right now and shit like that is still slightly better than actual shitposting.

My personal number one is Syri, followed closely by Vahn, Kiro and Colenso.

Fyn and Dane can possibly highjack my top when I explore more of the former and we get closer to the latter. If Sera's already huge and awesome dom route will ever be expanded upon and go into more personal places, she'll become one of my top picks for sure.

Edit: note that my personal definition of 'husbando' is as follows: someone who's most (or at least very) comfortable with assuming traditionally male roles in a relationship and who would make for a great partner and dad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
There really aren't many (any?) male characters I like that much, now that I'm thinking about it. Dane is cool, but we've interacted with him like three times.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Geoff
Tanis
Fazian
Ben
Semith

In my headcanon, Colenso is my bro. I've taken a liking to Yancy, Orryx, Edan and Burt. I like male Lane's sex scenes and I wish Julian Haswell was available after his quest.

Last edited:

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
I'm gonna say Ogram and Ben.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
...what exactly qualifies as "husbando"???

My personal definition: someone who's most (or at least very) comfortable with assuming traditionally male roles in a relationship and who would make for a great partner and dad. Both Syri and Kiro qualify. Probably should have posted this in my OP.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
 My personal definition: someone who's most (or at least very) comfortable with assuming traditionally male roles in a relationship and who would make for a great partner and dad. Both Syri and Kiro qualify. Probably should have posted this in my OP.

Fair enough, I guess.

In that case, yeah, probably Syri. Ogram and Vahn are runners up.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Syri probably, followed closely by Vahn. I'd slip Kaede in there somewhere but I'm not sure she'd qualify. Amara definitely could make top three though, kinda depends on what she's like when she's not trying to kill me. (and me her.)

Harlan

Apr 26, 2016
Fyn is pretty good. Kelly also, only if her... entire appearance didn't come off as a little too queer; but ignoring that, Kelly seems like a good provider. 

Then there's Syri, but personally, Syri's more like my favorite lover. Husbando doesn't quite seem to capture the entire feel. 

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
 I'd slip Kaede in there somewhere but I'm not sure she'd qualify. Amara definitely could make top three though, kinda depends on what she's like when she's not trying to kill me. (and me her.)

I'd say that Kaede does count. The main reason she isn't in my top is the same as with Ogram: they are both firmly taken by other people and have a good relationship with them. Kaede has two plus a baby.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015

Kiro? Well, I agree about first, sort of agree about second, but third...

[iterating over TiTS characters in doubt]

Can't say that there are fully male characters I really can emotionally invest into. Geoff, maybe? Tanis has too little content to decide something (and I'm not sure if I'm really into leithans). Syri is nice, but she seems more like great buddy than someone more official. Kaede is nice too, but her relationship with Cass... Maybe Kara, if she qualifies (she doesn't seem to prefer male role, being equally comfortable with both, but this is a plus for me).

Pastel Skulls

Apr 14, 2016

Based on this definition I'm gonna go with Sera as the top husbando, she's in debt now but if you paid that off for her then she'd be a good provider and fill out the role of dad pretty nicely. After her I'd probably go Lieve, Penny, Dane, Taivra.

Bartran

Feb 9, 2016
Yeah, probably Syri. Most of the traditionally male characters are either too brutish or too much of a trickster type to make a good husbando. I like several of them as characters quite a bit, but they aren't exactly good long term material.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Based on this definition I'm gonna go with Sera as the top husbando, she's in debt now but if you paid that off for her then she'd be a good provider and fill out the role of dad pretty nicely. After her I'd probably go Lieve, Penny, Dane, Taivra.

I like the option to help her pay the debts away and achieve her dreams a lot more than I do just paying up the money. She certainly would prefer the former. In any case, she has a lot of character growth to go through before she will be husbando material IMO.

Can't believe that I forgot to mention the one lady I actually did marry. Probably because we haven't seen enough of her to know if she will be a good long-term option. Or because trying to figure out relationship dynamics gets super weird when it comes to Nyrea.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
I like the option to help her pay the debts away and achieve her dreams a lot more than I do just paying up the money. She certainly would prefer the former. In any case, she has a lot of character growth to go through before she will be husbando material IMO.

Thats actually exactly what you do, she then puts you on her payroll as a "Field researcher" adding a hefty 2000 credits every week on top of Lane's daily 200 and the nyrean weekly tribute.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Kiro? Well, I agree about first, sort of agree about second, but third...

During her high-trust deflowering scene Kiro specifically talks about wanting to find a person whom she can truat and who would never bail on her or the kids. I don't think that she would be a hypocrite and not be up to her own standards if she assumes the role of a husband. A lot of bad habits that 'nuki has, but betrayal isn't one of them.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
 During her high-trust deflowering scene Kiro specifically talks about wanting to find a person whom she can truat and who would never bail on her or the kids. I don't think that she would be a hypocrite and not be up to her own standards if she assumes the role of a husband. A lot of bad habits that 'nuki has, but betrayal isn't one of them.

Definitely a lot. Too much, as for me, even if betrayal is not in the list.

Pastel Skulls

Apr 14, 2016

Can't believe that I forgot to mention the one lady I actually did marry. Probably because we haven't seen enough of her to know if she will be a good long-term option. Or because trying to figure out relationship dynamics gets super weird when it comes to Nyrea.

Yeah I'd prefer helping her pay off her debts, but I haven't read into the thing Nonesuch is writing about the debt collector thing. I'd love an option where you attend more parties with her to improve her brand name and job offers. Though yeah Sera does need some growth before becoming a parent, I just really like being a sub personally so I think she's the best husbando option. I wouldn't call Sera the best dom option though, but I feel like Xanthe would be more of a co-mother rather than a father, especially since her dom tendencies are very in line with traditional female roles for her species. It's too hard to pick one mate though, I'd rather do space polygamy there are too many options I like. 

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Sera will never, ever be a father or mother, at least not in-game. Can pretty much guarantee that.

Time/funds permitting though I do want to write one more PC sub piece similar to the party, where you can get your happily ever after if you want.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
Carl is the perfect husbando, actually.

It's canon but his husband doesn't share.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Carl is the perfect husbando, actually.

It's canon but his husband doesn't share.

Sneaky bugger. Good for him though.

Getting a sexable old-timer who would be as solid a guy as Carl would be super neat. Or we can even go all out and get Space Cohen the Barbarian in on the action.

Sera will never, ever be a father or mother, at least not in-game. Can pretty much guarantee that.

Time/funds permitting though I do want to write one more PC sub piece similar to the party, where you can get your happily ever after if you want.

Fair enough.

treatedfae

Dec 19, 2015
I would probably choose Ogram or Fyn. I wish Ogram had more content tho. Dane will almost definitely become my favorite though when he gets more content. My albino babe.

PentaEye

Apr 22, 2016
Man, peeps using a real loose interpretation of "husbando" here if Syri and Futa-Bess qualify.

PentaEye

Apr 22, 2016
Considering it's internet vernacular and entirely without basis in any actual human language, I think the term is pretty loose to begin with. :p  

Without basis in human language?

Dude, it's 'Husband' with an 'O' on the end. You treat it pretty much the same as 'Husband'. Just add O's and creepy fixation undertone.