Anybody want free art?

Rorai

Apr 27, 2016
Im back with more free time and practicing/trying out newish styles. Would anybody want some free drawings? This is my first drawing Ive done for awhile so its a bit rushed and rusty but this is the least you of what you can expect. Feel free to pm me or post here with your requests!

cocgal.png

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Nice drawing there. But it's suspicious how we've gotten a bunch of people from out of the blue offering free stuff as of late.

n666

Aug 27, 2015
Welcome back Rorai.

Last edited by a moderator:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I really liked your previous drawing for me so I'd love another

Rorai

Apr 27, 2016
started the first one, they usually take me 2 nights, one for linework and the next for color and stuff. It should be done tomorrow nightish just as a heads up

Rorai

Apr 27, 2016
i may or may not have been distracted by gaming tonight and didn't get much work done. so in the mean time heres a small peak so far

ss+(2016-04-29+at+05.59.02).jpg

Ruri

Apr 26, 2016
Sure, I'll give ya a whirl! 

Here's my current Steele:

You are a human. You’re a good 5 feet and 4 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.63 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of armor constructed from an active gray goo, going commando down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with pale skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with luscious, silver lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Rose colored eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. Your shoulder-length, chrome hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have ample thighs that draw the attention of those around you, and your nice backside has the barest amount of sexy jiggle. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your midriff is nice and smooth.

You have two breasts, capped with one 0.4-inch firm nipple each. The coin-sized areolae are silver. You could easily fill a big DD-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have a terran cunny, with one 0.5-inch clit. Occasional beads of girl-cum drip from your tight, sultry, terran slit.

You have one supple ass, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
yet another..

You’re a good 5 feet and 1 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.55 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a set of nyrean chain armor, using stockings and panties for underwear, and girding your upper body with a skull-patterned bra.

Your face is fairly human in shape, but is covered in brown scales over green skin. Overall, your visage has a beautiful, feminine shapeliness that’s sure to draw attention and pouting, luminous pink lips. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a luminous pink iris. The long, steel ponytail on your head nearly conceals a pair of mostly-human ears with slightly pointed tips, just like a fantasy elf’s. Two floppy feelers also grow from just behind your hairline, bouncing and swaying in the breeze. A tapered tongue fills your mouth, able to taste the very air when extended beyond your oral cavity. Six horns have sprouted through your skin, the back two pairs curve backwards over your head and down towards your neck, while the front two horns stand almost eight inches long upwards and a little forward.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, covered in a layer of brown scales, and a pair of insect-like wings sprout from your back, too small to allow you to fly. They shimmer beautifully in the light. Swirls of luminous pink trace brighter accents across much of your form. Shining red exoskeleton covers parts of arms in a gleaming patchwork. You have waspish hips that sway to and fro, emphasized by your trim body, and your full keister fills out your clothing nicely. A sinuous, almost snake-like tail waves behind you, covered in scales like the rest of you except at the tip. There, it terminates in a cilia-filled cunny that always seems to crave fresh sperm. Two human-like legs extend below your waist, covered in numerous chitin plates all the way to your feet. Your midriff is fairly well-toned.

You have a soft chest with lightly toned pectoral muscles, capped with one 0.2-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are luminous pink.

Your masculine endowment is concealed within a well-hidden slit when not in use, though when the need arises, you can part your concealed entrance and reveal your true self. Your knotty cock is 9.5 inches long and 1.6 inches across. It’s luminous pink in color and laced with thick veins. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your generously-proportioned, flat-tipped prick, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 2.4 inches wide when at full size.

You have one narrow, slick pucker, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with slight signs of moisture bordering its edges.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Nice art in first pic...is it some kind of fox girl or it just giving such feeling?

Harlan

Apr 26, 2016
Phenomenal...
If you have the time ..

You started your journey as a half-ausar, but you’ve become an alien hybrid over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 5 feet and 2 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.57 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a heavily modified set of hardened, energy absorbent armor plates, using a set of thermal undergarments for underwear, and girding your upper body with a mesh shirt.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with smooth, olive skin. Overall, your visage has a tiny touch of femininity to it, with gentle curves and nice lips decorated with a pair of lip piercings. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a brightly glowing amber iris. The long, raven spiny-hair on your head is parted by a pair of four-inch long, wicked-looking demonic ears. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal. A thick, wide keratin horn emerges from your forehead, seven-inches long and sporting a slight upward curve.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, and six wings sprout from your back, each covered in wonderfully soft glowing red feathers and big enough to be worn like a luxurious ceremonial robe when all six are folded over your body, which you often find yourself doing to help with getting through tight spaces. Despite their sheer bulk, you can still glide with them. Swirls of glowing red trace brighter accents across much of your form. Your humanoid hands appear very demonic, tipped with sharp claws that seem to have replaced your fingernails. In addition, a set of short jet-black bone spikes grow along the outside of each forearm and out of the back of your elbows, giving you an incredibly imposing look. You have narrow hips that match your trim, lithe body, and your tight rump molds closely against your form. A writhing, sinuous appendage flows after you, bobbing and undulating with the slightest movement of your hips. Most of the length of the thing is coated in olive skin, culminating in a thick bulge at the base and a red shaft lined with sensitive nodules up to the tip. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your belly is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have a narrow, well defined but unostentatious six pack. Above it, you have a chiseled chest, capped with one 0.2-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink.

Your masculine endowments are concealed within a well-hidden slit when not in use, though when the need arises, you can part your concealed entrance and reveal your true self. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown your group of cum-bubbling, mixed cocks:
Your first pre-drooling stallion-cock is 22.2 inches long and 4.1 inches wide. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s.
Your second pre-slicked, alien kui-cock is 15.7 inches long and 2.6 inches thick. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your bestial dong, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 3.7 inches wide when at full size. Two smaller ones line the length of the shaft, the hallmark of the kui-tan race.
The third dick is 9.7 inches long and 1.6 inches thick. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your girthy, bestial shaft, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 2 inches wide when at full size.

A sloshing sack with a quartette of grapefruit-sized testicles swings heavily beneath your group of inhumanly distended, mutated dicks. You estimate each testicle to be about 13 inches around and 4.3 inches across.

You have one tight anus, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

From time to time, small chirps remind you that your body is not owned by just you alone. The parasites attached to a variety of your appendages seem intelligent enough for some rudimentary communication....

Rorai

Apr 27, 2016
sorry about the wait everyone. I am still working to let you all know and will continue to do requests. There just may be random gaps in between as I only work on free requests when i have free nights.

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
sorry about the wait everyone. I am still working to let you all know and will continue to do requests. There just may be random gaps in between as I only work on free requests when i have free nights.

Lol i know the feeling, it also helps to be in the creative mood, and taking a day or two to yourself really helps to keep you from burning yourself out on it. Still, I think can be so presumptuous to say were still gonna be here cheering you on. :3

Alestair

Aug 28, 2015
Im back with more free time and practicing/trying out newish styles. Would anybody want some free drawings? This is my first drawing Ive done for awhile so its a bit rushed and rusty but this is the least you of what you can expect. Feel free to pm me or post here with your requests!

View attachment 3370

before i make a request, what is it that you can and will do for free? (best to know the limits before i go asking) Like do you do futa, can you do clothing, do you do characters from shows or movies, ect ect.

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
Could you draw my Jester?

<-----

He has been my little buddy for around 5-7yrs now. <3

His description is as follows:

- Kudu horns.

- Plague doctor mask.

- Swirling tattoos.

- Pointed ears.

- Stitched mouth.

- Satyr like legs (AKA goat legs and tail).

- Bright red messy hair.

- Slender frame.

- Dark midnight blue skin.

I at first had him made in an in depth game, when making a character.

Then a friend drew him for me, and afterward I drew the current one myself.

(Too bad I suck at making horns...)

Qendou

Jul 25, 2016
You started your journey as a half-kaithrit, but you’ve become an alien hybrid over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 3 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 0.91 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re not wearing a single scrap of armor, going commando down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop. If anyone sees you this way, you can’t help but be aroused a little.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with pale skin. Overall, your visage has an androgynous set of features that would work on either a male or a female and petite lips. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a blue iris. The delightfully long, red ponytail atop your head can’t possibly hide a pair of exquisitely long, elf-like ears. They extend a full 12 inches from the sides of your head, triangular in shape with a bit of downward curve along their length. A thought is all it takes for them to change their angle to suit your expression, letting even the most rugged face pull off a cutesy pout with ease. Floppy antennae also grow from just behind your hairline, bouncing and swaying in the breeze. Your mouth contains a thick, purple tongue that, if you so desire, can extend a fair portion from your mouth. Its tip is blunted slightly.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, and large, insectile wings sprout from your back, reflecting the light through their clear membranes beautifully. They’ll bear your weight if you choose to fly. Shining black exoskeleton covers your arms from the biceps down, resembling a pair of long black gloves from a distance. You have waspish thighs that sway to and fro, emphasized by your trim body, and your perky, muscular posterior molds closely against your form. A sinuous, almost snake-like tail waves behind you, covered in pale skin like the rest of you except at the tip. There, it terminates in a tail-pussy that always seems to crave fresh sperm. Shimmering, armor-like chitin girds your legs from your toes to your mid-thigh. The sable material is rock hard right up until the ring of soft fluff that grows over the uppermost edge. Your midriff is fairly well-toned.

You have a narrow, well defined but unostentatious six pack. Above it, you have a chiseled chest, capped with one 0.2-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink.

Your masculine endowment is concealed within a well-hidden slit when not in use, though when the need arises, you can part your concealed entrance and reveal your true self. Your cat-cock is 3 inches long and 0.7 inches across. It ends in a tapered head, ringed in small, fleshy nubs that terrans have taken to calling “barbs” in spite of their softness. More of these “barbs” line the shaft, but they’re largest at the base, where they are likely to be rubbed against a clit mid-coitus. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your kitty dick, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 0.8 inches wide when at full size. A full scrotum with two small balls swings heavily beneath your little cat-dick. You estimate each testicle to be about one inch around and 0.8 inches across.

You have one unused backdoor, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Your art looks great.  If you're still doing this, i'd love to try and get one.

Sadly, i does not have any good descriptions on hand atm.  Maybe i'll savescum a dragosune using one of my old archived CoC savefiles. 

When i have one ready, i'll edit it into this post.