What Content Would You Like Added?

Kingly K Duel

Jun 2, 2019
Also, I didn't know that Maike was SoandSo's creation. I just have a good few ideas. I'll bear in mind to slow down before I overstep my boundaries.

Edit: So with that in mind, my apologies for just rushing through. I only meant to write my ideas down. I understand if it is too much or too harsh, SoAndSo. It is your creation (which I had no clue who made it until a few mins ago, thought it was a sort of a fan created character) so what you say goes. If its leave it be, I'll leave it be.

On a brighter note, I hope I can contribute (hopefully without further incidents) down the road.

Also thanks Evil, for pointing it out. Again, I'm new here and honestly I'm trying to think up of stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kazama

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
I got one... the next public patch.

Reactions: Foxxling

Kingly K Duel

Jun 2, 2019
I think its more of a given rather than an idea, but all the same its a possibility. The ones who have the final say decide what comes and goes. I just hope that I at least can help a little. Its the little things that can make a well oiled machine.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Hey there. New guy here. So I've been pondering this for some time now, and I'm thinking about there being a scene where enslaving Overseer Maike and making her a crew member is an option, provided there is a couple of factors in play.

1: the player has to beat her and her guard.
2: The player has an amount of Strength or Willpower greater than Overseer Maike's in the slave planet.
3: The player must have a special slave collar in his/her inventory, possibly obtained either from the guy Overseer Maike ravages so much in her private quarters, or found somewhere in the danger zone where hostiles like Roz and the Jumpers are found.
4: The player has beaten Roz three or Four times (Since Roz seems to be the bulk in terms of muscle mass for the pirates).

Also, perhaps Overseer Maike might have a second stage to her fight, like ingesting some sort of special Amazonian drink that bulks her up, increasing her chest mass and such. I'm trying to pin sone ideas down and hopefully get a typed scene going, although it won't be by any means offical until the makers give it the go ahead.

I do have a pretty significant expansion for Maike about 2/5ths finished and yeah, this idea would interfere with that unfortunately. Also these ideas you've put down are waaaaaay out of character and don't fit her themes at all. Sorry dude.

Kingly K Duel

Jun 2, 2019
Its fine. Its removed anyways. Ill find some other way to contribute. Maybe make a new weapon or something?

Kingly K Duel

Jun 2, 2019
So, I know the Sylveren are semi new race introduced, but I was wondering if there are any other variants besides the Slavebreakers. I have some ideas that I'll get to writing if its okay with the creator, but If the guy/girl who made them or if someone else is already working on the project, please let me know so I don't jump the gun on this. And by Variant I mean different job/enemy type of Sylveren. I'll just throw a name out and see if it catches anyone's eye: A Sylveren Mindflayer. Just a thought...

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
So, I know the Sylveren are semi new race introduced, but I was wondering if there are any other variants besides the Slavebreakers. I have some ideas that I'll get to writing if its okay with the creator, but If the guy/girl who made them or if someone else is already working on the project, please let me know so I don't jump the gun on this. And by Variant I mean different job/enemy type of Sylveren. I'll just throw a name out and see if it catches anyone's eye: A Sylveren Mindflayer. Just a thought...

They're generic enemies, so anyone may work with them, just as anyone may work with any race. The caveat is that Fen is not currently accepting new NPC submissions. They're written to support a variety of niches like what you're thinking, so if it's something you're big on, go for it 'n sit on it!

Last edited:

Kingly K Duel

Jun 2, 2019
I see. Well, maybe I won't be able to submit the NPC idea, but I'll at least get some ideas down. Hopefully some time in the future the NPC submissions will resume.

Kazama

Dec 8, 2017
*Lightbulb appears on screen face*
A transformation where Steele gets a second arsehole (would have to change an existing vagina to not mess with existing scenes). An ass-pussy if you're feeling particularly upper class.
Would give everything the slightly pumped flag and any clits would shrink and become pierced.

(Silly mode variant would have a chance to trigger when attemting to raise steele's personality score beyond 100 "Your microsurgeons finally take action upon witnessing yet another display of what a complete ass-hat you are. You don't like where this is going...")

Kingly K Duel

Jun 2, 2019
Whoops typo. My bad. Ill fix it in terms of the species name.

I got the Camoskin idea because some snakes have the ability to camouflage, making them blend in really well (as far as being hard to detect) and thanks for the compliment about the idea. Its nothing much, just a bit here and there.

Edit: Now that I think about it, why not add a scene where in the first fight for the pro e against Dane, sent by your rival, by beating him in three or less turns there should be a either/or option for going for Dane as is scripted, or suprising your rival (who is hurrying to try and decode the next location, as hacking a probe might take time even for the best hacker out there) with a thorough ravaging, before collecting your spoils from the probe. Of course, the rival will have the coordinates for the next planet regardless, but this is only a thought, nothing more or less. Right now is thinking on the Sylveteren species.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kazama

Kazama

Dec 8, 2017
Sounds like a pain in the ass to code though.
Heheh.

Was thinking something 'simple' like the mouthgina. Still has descriptions for lips and clit within scenes. Just preceded by "ass" or "pierced" respectively.
Everything else can be THE POWER OF IMAGINATIOOON.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I wouldn't mind seeing a character that Steele encounters, a mindbroken slave kept be a rather cruel owner. Steele gets the slave away from them and the rest of the content is trying to restore their mind. Rather than using them as a sex slave, Steele could try different approaches, for example, instead of having the slave going down on them, Steele could go down on them. Or maybe Steele outright refuses to have sex with them, the intention that they want the slave to get so frustrated that they need to tell Steele what they want.

I mean, most of the slave content is always built around breaking down the slave. It'd be nice to see Steele trying to build someone up, like Reaha.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
I wouldn't mind seeing a character that Steele encounters, a mindbroken slave kept be a rather cruel owner. Steele gets the slave away from them and the rest of the content is trying to restore their mind. Rather than using them as a sex slave, Steele could try different approaches, for example, instead of having the slave going down on them, Steele could go down on them. Or maybe Steele outright refuses to have sex with them, the intention that they want the slave to get so frustrated that they need to tell Steele what they want.

I mean, most of the slave content is always built around breaking down the slave. It'd be nice to see Steele trying to build someone up, like Reaha.
It's a very interesting idea, the biggest problem I see is who would write it? This idea would require a lot of emotional depth, so much so that it would make Reaha's content look shallow by comparison.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Oh I'm not expecting anyone to write that. Sometimes its more about getting the idea out rather than sitting on it.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
I know what you mean. I can have great ideas at times, but not the skill or talent required to anything with them.

Kingly K Duel

Jun 2, 2019
Well, I know this is more on the planetary discussion side of things, but how about a colosseum of sorts? Perhaps an Egypt themed planet?

I got another page for the Colosseum idea up and going if anyone wants a look.https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K4QRGnY5vUvMXdZ9VJJhmsFS0zy9nQ3lKa89RbynvUA/edit?usp=drivesdk .

I just have so many things going through my head at the moment. And me having little drawing skill or coding skill is sad...

Edit: I forgot to mention this, but if anyone wants to add anything they feel would add flavor to my ideas, feel free to edit it. After all, Its the team efforts that get things going.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015

like bath girl in coc1. good stuff