What Content Would You Like Added?

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
...Meanwhile, here am I, hoping more transformatives forgo randomness in favor of switches and set effects so I always get what I need and don't have to spend up to an hour save-scumming just so I can make my character look a certain way. I understand that transformation fetish is a thing, I'm mostly in it for the sheer variety of customazation options available, and with that mindset, forced transformations and other elements of randomness are more akin to a little kid dumping paint all over the artwork you just spent 20 hours putting together, rather than something that I've ever found enhanced the experience.

I heard that the tainted part of the game is planned, it’s like corruption in coc, that there’s gonna be forced transformations, don’t know how that’s gonna work, since people spent hours probably making there character just how they want it, though I doubt the creators would screw everybody over like that, there probably gonna put in something that allows you to get back to the way you were before

DespairMD

Nov 30, 2018
I heard that the tainted part of the game is planned, it’s like corruption in coc, that there’s gonna be forced transformations, don’t know how that’s gonna work, since people spent hours probably making there character just how they want it, though I doubt the creators would screw everybody over like that, there probably gonna put in something that allows you to get back to the way you were before
Probably gonna be easy-ish to avoid. Or at the very least have ways to revert. But if what you say is true I’m looking forward to it!

Xarit

Feb 19, 2019
more Arthropod transformatives perhaps? a Bothrioc transformative would probably be the most logical taking in account we have the genealogy thing being given to SteeleTech/Xenogen at the end of Ara'kei's sidequest. would probably have a Biped and Centaur version depending on how much doses you take so you can get Pidemme/Quadomme features.

apart from that i dont think there's more avaliable, Wetraxxel/Sydian transformatives would be a nice option for Grasshopper-like insectoids. since the Water Queen is a one time thing i guess there's no option for Crustacean transformatives either.

slinky prison

Jun 10, 2019
Rimmington
Crustacean actually sounds really cool!

Reactions: Noxxie and Foxxling

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Decapodian tf perhaps? Could be interesting, not sure how the claws would be handled... and I'm quite sure that more than a few wouldn't enjoy the Zoidberg face.

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
Writer quit? Too busy? Also, how far off are cybernetics? At least the ones for physical appearance, I mainly just want cybernetic wings.
It's cause Savin has a never ending, always growing, pile of shit to do. Probably...

There's always commissioning if you really want it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Foxxling

Alyeska

Nov 3, 2018
I would kinda like to see more foxes and more birds, but, thats me. *chuckles* New things like the rodenians are also rather delightfull and I hope we see more things like that soon. More sweet encounters would be cool too.

Reactions: Foxxling

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Writer quit? Too busy? Also, how far off are cybernetics? At least the ones for physical appearance, I mainly just want cybernetic wings.

I am the writer. I am too busy.

Cybernetics are as far off now as they were when the game first shipped.

A

Athena

That's disappointing, but it is what it is.

...And kind of makes sense, in a way. Why would you choose to become cybernetic when you're playing as someone who apparently still has access to their rich family's medical facilities and what's supposed to be advanced medical nanomachines that can effectively rebuild your body from the inside out if you eat things like alien venom or whatnot? And how would you justify it in ways that wouldn't also reasonably effect gameplay, or at least have a bunch of people asking for gameplay-effecting cybernetics? I was always curious about the teams' answers to these questions, but I'm fine if it's simply dropped entirely.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
In honor of Adjatha's current streaming Bust, I gotta say we need a Twi'lek tf, or at least one inspired by them. Come to think of it, there are a lot of sci-fi species that we could draw inspiration from.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Back in the day, a similar race with lipples and psionic powers was going to make an appearance in Phaedra II. The design was around for a while. And, with it, the idea went from "potentially awesome" to "DO NOT WANT" for me.

Reactions: Savin

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
In honor of Adjatha's current streaming Bust, I gotta say we need a Twi'lek tf, or at least one inspired by them. Come to think of it, there are a lot of sci-fi species that we could draw inspiration from.

Maybe asari from mass effect

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
...And kind of makes sense, in a way. Why would you choose to become cybernetic when you're playing as someone who apparently still has access to their rich family's medical facilities and what's supposed to be advanced medical nanomachines that can effectively rebuild your body from the inside out if you eat things like alien venom or whatnot? And how would you justify it in ways that wouldn't also reasonably effect gameplay, or at least have a bunch of people asking for gameplay-effecting cybernetics? I was always curious about the teams' answers to these questions, but I'm fine if it's simply dropped entirely.
For fun. I mean, really, it's just cool. Outside the realm of things that can be implemented into gameplay, cybernetic eyes or limbs can do things normal ones can't for the most part. I even like it for roleplay, my Steele is a Techie and likes being able to mess with those parts like that. And I could pretend that most of my special moves come from my cybernetics, like Charge Blade and Gravidic Disruptor, or even say my arm is also a shield battery, I already headcanon that my Shield Bracers and Custom Shock Gear have been taken apart and put together as one piece of equipment.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Alyeska

Nov 3, 2018
Oddly that reminds me, I would like it if steele could get Anno or Kaede pregnant, or get pregnent by them. Same with Penny. There are several that you would think would be able/capable, but it does not happen, and thats kinda sad in a way. Oh I understand, its that the content creator did not want to add that. But still.
Another interesting posability would be a birth control system that you could cheat, or that they could cheat when using it with you. Not sure how well that would work with the implied level of nanotech though.

plantigrade-sermon

Apr 24, 2019
I want. to. be. a. bunny boi.

With a not-horse dick. A throbbing pink member. Vigor for fourteen hours. And with maxed out TF score, minimum libido of 70. And priapism all over the place.
I dunno, ruts too. You could even make 90 lust slowly kill me. Or quickly kill me.

Actually, more ways to get priapism too. Obstacles. Sexy, sexy obstacles.

edit: Not letting cybernetics give gameplay powers is a good call. It would be an arms race and then the game is suddenly cyberpunk. Genre drift is deadly.
Even as prosthetics and even if it meant losing stats, I'd want artificial parts though. It's on my list of things to commish authors for, or contribute myself. (more likely the first one in this case due to the "creative control" policy)

Last edited:

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I want. to. be. a. bunny boi.

With a not-horse dick. A throbbing pink member. Vigor for fourteen hours. And with maxed out TF score, minimum libido of 70. And priapism all over the place.
I dunno, ruts too. You could even make 90 lust slowly kill me. Or quickly kill me.

Actually, more ways to get priapism too. Obstacles. Sexy, sexy obstacles.

edit: Not letting cybernetics give gameplay powers is a good call. It would be an arms race and then the game is suddenly cyberpunk. Genre drift is deadly.
Even as prosthetics and even if it meant losing stats, I'd want artificial parts though. It's on my list of things to commish authors for, or contribute myself. (more likely the first one in this case due to the "creative control" policy)

how about we put a chastity cage on you for good measure?

plantigrade-sermon

Apr 24, 2019
how about we put a chastity cage on you for good measure?

N-no, I want to be bunny in a fuck game so I can fuck like-
Oh! When I said artificial parts, I meant like an arm. Not that!
[/banter]

so hey you're William, you know this gig. Your depiction of Steele receiving Laquine Ears transformations is the best non-coital stuff in TiTS . That internal monologue is my wavelength.
But then I'm a CoC legacy race afterward instead of a rodent with a skinless needy prick.

I'm just +1'ing for bunnies here. while also reading the fine print on content submission...

Keet

Jun 15, 2018
Oklahoma
So thanks to the Google doodle yesterday I was thinking about stories I grew up hearing from my grandma and I started thinking about how much I wanted to make a deer woman inspired character. So I know someone was working on a bipedal version of the deer tf and that would be great to have. Especially if I can still get the antlers! I know female deer aren't supposed to have them but Deer Woman is a spirit so who cares?

Edit probably nobody cares about: the reason for wanting bipedal is because Deer Woman shows up at dances to lure young cocky men away and the version I was told said you could break her hypnotic spell by looking at her feet to see they were hooves and it'd be kinda hard to miss if a pretty lady's whole lower half was a deers body.

You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become a deer-morph over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 8 feet and 2 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.49 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a teasing arrangement of gemstone links, going commando down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop. Your outfit leaves little to the imagination, revealing your breasts, crotch and ass to the world.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with olive skin. Freckles cutely adorn your cheeks. Overall, your visage has a beautiful, feminine shapeliness that’s sure to draw attention and luscious lips. You have large doe-eyes with huge glowing gold irises that gleam ominously in the dark. The cascading, copper braided hair on your head is parted by a pair of rounded ears that point out sideways, flicking and flopping about, making you look very much like a deer. Velvet-covered antlers sprout from your head, declaring your status as a desirable mate and formidable opponent. They are 12-inch long and fork into seven points. Your antlers appear to be made of cut, shaped and polished pearl, giving you an almost regal appearance.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have dapples of glowing gold covering your body. Freckles dot various parts of your skin. You have noticeable hips that draw the attention of those around you, and your compact ass looks great under your gear. A short tuft of deer tail sprouts just above your bottom, sometimes twitching at the slightest movements. Your legs are lithe and agile, covered in fur, and end in hooves, enabling you to nimbly leap and prance from place to place. Your tight belly is nice and smooth.

You have two boobs, capped with one 0.3-inch bud each. The coin-sized, flower-shaped areolae are gold. You could easily fill a B-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have a gold, deer slit, with one 0.5-inch clit. Moisture gleams in your moist cunt, its lips slightly parted. Your labia are swollen and fat, outlining your vagina, and often shine with a wet sheen regardless of your arousal. You’re told that they wink when you’re aroused.
she may not be accurate but I was going for more ethereal and maybe a little spooky. cause ya know. spirit. named her Issi because it just means deer in Chickasaw and sometimes I'm not creative.

Last edited: