What Content Would You Like Added?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
So, when the Deer Woman tells a man "My eyes are up here", she's distracting him from her feet.

A more general solution would be a TF that adds or subtracts legs. Or maybe two items. There are a number of leg types that can only be accessed one way, and force a number change, limiting the 'Taur types. This may or may not cause the race descriptor code to explode. I'm not familiar enough with it to tell if it would account for the variants automatically or not.

Last edited:
A

Athena

Oh wow, I never noticed Deerium gives you 4 legs by default, instead of as an overdose mechanic like a lot of other TFs with taur options. That honestly sucks, so...yeah, an alternative would be greatly appreciated.

Order

May 20, 2019
Can't help my goo bias, but it'd be real neat if you could adjust the size of your lips naturally when you're at 5 doses of galomax. There's an item that pretty much lets you do that already, but it'd be neat. As well as that, it'd be nice if there was an ability for our body to remember the fluids our Steele ejects when he loses his anatomy if he's goo based. It'd make it a lot more convenient to swap back and forth from the sides of the gender equation without having to worry about losing vanae milk and nyrean fluids.

DespairMD

Nov 30, 2018
Common demand, but I would kill for a crew expansion for a male character! I will pay like a dollar for it. Busky or Yancy would be cool

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Common demand, but I would kill for a crew expansion for a male character! I will pay like a dollar for it. Busky or Yancy would be cool
And here I was thinking it would be great to be able to tf any male crew members into females or at least hermaphrodites...

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
....You've already dug the shallow grave for them, haven't you Savin?

Reactions: DespairMD

Keet

Jun 15, 2018
Oklahoma
So, when the Deer Woman tells a man "My eyes are up here", she's distracting him from her feet./QUOTE]

Well that'd only work depending on the version you're going by, other versions say she has literal doe eyes you don't notice til it's too late. There's also sometimes male versions and apparently deer folk eat people!

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
There is a documented case of a deer eating human remains, and they've been known to go after small birds, so...

Reactions: Keet

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Ngl, the fact that with ships in the almost foreseeable future are coming up and I'll have to boot a bunch of my crew members is kinda getting me down.

Just spitballing, but maybe there can be like a debug ship mode where you can just have infinite crew space or something.

Idk, just putting my thoughts out there, do with them what you see fit.

Alyeska

Nov 3, 2018
From what I have seen so far, it looks like the casteck holds up to 6 crew, s you should be ok for the momant

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
From what I have seen so far, it looks like the casteck holds up to 6 crew, s you should be ok for the momant
If you're looking at the screenshot, I'm pretty sure that's the capacity of the Spearhead. The Z14 is described as having space for only 2 or 3 crew.

What I want to know is: Can you make your crew slots stretch a little further if you're sharing a bed with one (or two, Shekka+Anno)?

Alyeska

Nov 3, 2018
Oh that can easily be true, my eyesight is not what it was, and I don't allways read small text very well.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
If you're looking at the screenshot, I'm pretty sure that's the capacity of the Spearhead. The Z14 is described as having space for only 2 or 3 crew.

What I want to know is: Can you make your crew slots stretch a little further if you're sharing a bed with one (or two, Shekka+Anno)?

I don't believe that's the case.

A

Athena

Now that ship combat is real, I'm hoping for a handful of silly mode encounters/variations - an elite squad of rainbow-colored fighter crafts with crew members that spout cheesy one-liners at you when they arrive, a ship that transforms into a giant robot (and leaves their crew in awkward positions thanks to the configuration), a "peak efficiency" giant metal cube, etc. I'm a sucker for that sorta stuff...

Really, I'd probably appreciate more silly mode content in general.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Seems to me like they may need to rewrite some older encounters if the player has a larger ship than originally expected.

What happens when you have a capitol ship (there's a quest on Myrellion that explicitly has an option if the player has one) and meet Saendra for the first time? You probably shouldn't be able to hide behind the Phoenix. If it's tough enough, I'd expect to be able to fight the pirates directly.

Likewise, meeting Shizuya and Co. Effortlessly taking out a small scout ship like the Casstech Z14 makes sense, less so vs the Sidewinder or better.

What's the largest size that can land inside Kiro's Leaf?

What's the minimum that won't disappoint Ramis?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Seems to me like they may need to rewrite some older encounters if the player has a larger ship than originally expected.

What happens when you have a capitol ship (there's a quest on Myrellion that explicitly has an option if the player has one) and meet Saendra for the first time? You probably shouldn't be able to hide behind the Phoenix. If it's tough enough, I'd expect to be able to fight the pirates directly.

Likewise, meeting Shizuya and Co. Effortlessly taking out a small scout ship like the Casstech Z14 makes sense, less so vs the Sidewinder or better.

What's the largest size that can land inside Kiro's Leaf?

What's the minimum that won't disappoint Ramis?

Capital Ships are their own special kind of thing; they won't be accessible until the end game, when you'll use some kind of shuttlecraft to engage in most older events.

moobere

May 19, 2017
While I am happy for them for getting ships in, this was probably the patch I personally was most afraid of. As a person who holds down 1 in most combat situations its something that gets in the way that I play this game for (p0rn). I can only hope there will be a button like there is for Roo thats a "I Win" push of the button. Also the companion limit AHHHH.

Reactions: ShySquare and Kesil

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I might be wrong here, but I think Fen's ship-combat system is meant to be a stopgap until Gedan's work on the proper system is completed. More proof of concept and getting something out there than actual completed product.

Just something to remember and consider.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
It would be cool to see alcohol laced cum, like kally
On that note, alcohol breast milk TFs such as the four cowgirls on New Texas have, as well as more normal cum and breast milk TFs such as strawberry and vanilla that at this point are only available via TiTS Ed.