What Content Would You Like Added?

Apr 23, 2019
So...there are two NPC's that I'd love for more pregnancy stuff to be added to. Namely Chaurmine for female characters (Since his 'questline' does have to deal with his loving the player and stuff), and Ceria from Shear Beauty on Tavros Station. The latter is mostly due to immense let down at being unable to do so...and then learning the Elf "Princess" in CoC2 is a male....so I couldn't have any chance of knocking them up.

Anyway...Chaurmine would be the usual ways to do so...only open once you beat him in combat and 'end off' his line.

For Ceria...perhaps an affection meter like other characters. IF you get it high enough (From say, fucking her roughly), she'll eventually allow it...perhaps.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Is there any plans on making Emmy part of the crew?

That is something that Fen would like to do someday. I don't know where it would be on Fen's priority list though.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I want a race. A full on, on land, Redline a f race. Make it for a probe and your cousin can be the navigator in the other seat cuz they like bossing people around.
Oh! Maybe the probe landed on a world obsessed with racing. In order to claim the probe, you enter into a race (after registering and maybe buying a small speeder) and in competition with your cousin and other racers. Kinda like Wacky Races but with more banging.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
you should be able to wait an entire in game year for aurora to turn 18
but then there are still no sex scenes just to mess with you

Last edited:

Evil

Jul 18, 2017

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Oh! Maybe the probe landed on a world obsessed with racing. In order to claim the probe, you enter into a race (after registering and maybe buying a small speeder) and in competition with your cousin and other racers. Kinda like Wacky Races but with more banging.

And the prizes(sexy women)

Where are we gonna find pristine American muscle in the far-off year of 5xxx?

Probabaly earth, I imagine Vic was old school and worked on a 70 charger with Steele or something

Reactions: Athena

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I'd like a way to increase space combat encounter rate. 10% is way too low for testing new ships/loadouts (although just having the one enemy type means it doesn't make much of a difference right now). A module that makes you look more vulnerable than you are, maybe.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I'd like a way to increase space combat encounter rate. 10% is way too low for testing new ships/loadouts (although just having the one enemy type means it doesn't make much of a difference right now). A module that makes you look more vulnerable than you are, maybe.
Yep, currently the best way to figure out if your ship config is any good is an old fashioned shootout in space.

A

Athena

Unfortunately, Fen apparently doesn't intend to increase the base encounter rate, last I checked. However, a method to intentionally increase the encounter rate/force an encounter would be great.

At the very least, I hope we get one or two new, more powerful ships chasing us once we have access to the Sidewinder. At that point, you can safely assume that players can at least put up a decent fight, so it's not unreasonable to push them, even if a noteable section of the fanbase wants to avoid ship combat entirely. Maybe a Corona Lords captain? An ace squadron? A rival pirate gang who mistook you for the original owners? There's plenty of potential, to say the least.

EDIT:

Also, I really hope we get another ship that's basically a racer - some earlier talk about a Redline-esque race really got me going...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Raskputin

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
I still really want a butch TF. Something makes the player all nice and strong and roguishly handsome and gives them some nice chest hair/thicker chest fur/a hardened scale plate/etc. Butches need love too!!

Reactions: ScarletteKnight
A

Athena

I still really want a butch TF. Something makes the player all nice and strong and roguishly handsome and gives them some nice chest hair/thicker chest fur/a hardened scale plate/etc. Butches need love too!!

So a ManUp spin-off with new appearance status effects and no genital changes?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
There are other routine messages that could be cut down on:
I don't necessarily need to be reminded how full my breasts are when I've got a perk that prevents lactation from stopping (or the bounty bra).
I don't need a message that my ship's armor has been repaired when it wasn't damaged when I landed.

I'm probably forgetting some.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I don't need a message that my ship's armor has been repaired when it wasn't damaged when I landed.
Actually, I think that's a bug and yes your ship is being damaged. Try landing somewhere without Shekka or Vahn present and you'll find your ship has taken some armor damage.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Actually, I think that's a bug and yes your ship is being damaged. Try landing somewhere without Shekka or Vahn present and you'll find your ship has taken some armor damage.
Now that I complained, and you brought this up, it's not happening anymore...
Maybe I wasn't paying enough attention.

Edit: I found the problem. You get bonus Armor and Shields based on Physique and Willpower, respectively. If Physique/Willpower increases, you get bonus maximum Armor/Shields, but it doesn't add to the current value, so your ship counts as damaged.

Last edited:

Me

Jul 4, 2016
Mini games that you can actually play at some sort of arcade place in an asteroid for prize ticket and then exchange them non-unique purchasable item in the game instead of cash. Net gain if you win enough tickets per token to cover the costs. Tetris and such. Prolly fook the ticket counter too. Preferably some young guy with confidence issues that you can guide into either being a total stud or total buttslut. Maybe occasionally encounter Syri there among others possibles.

Apr 23, 2019
I would also LOVE to see a new dragon race.

Both 'draconic' beings are herms, and I'd like to see a pure male or female race of dragons that the player can start off as.

Big Weed

Jul 6, 2019
I'd like for Psionics to get implemented somehow. The Willpower stat adds that it affects Psionics if somehow you can get them, but it would be cool to have some way to get them or, even better, have an entire class based around Psionics and Willpower! Really anything mechanically would be cool to vary your character in terms of combat or original character creations. Perks, abilities you can learn, etc. Transformatives are cool and all, but there's nothing quite like having a bunch of completely unique characters combat wise.

Reactions: powerofvoid

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Steele can get their hands/paws/tentacles on a broken Psi Amp during a certain side quest, but there's no way to repair or use it yet. Uveto was envisioned as the intro to Psychic powers, with Savicite, Milodan's latent powers and the recently implemented Lurelings.

It's planned (including a class, iirc), but we're not privy to the details. I'm certain it will only happen after Zheng Shi is done, though. Personally, I'm hoping for Soon, but they may be working on Valve Time (TM).

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I'm pretty sure this is a dialect/regional thing.

For example: What is a "boot"? What are "pants"?