What Content Would You Like Added?

A

Athena

I certainly hope we get to see the rest of the Great Majin's crew expanded upon in the future. I know some people had problems with their introductory scene, but they still seemed like interesting characters that I'd like to see again.

Last edited by a moderator:

moobere

May 19, 2017
This character ban is good in a sense, hopefully it shifts the content to characters that haven't seen new content in a long time. So many early characters have been implemented and never gotten any new content.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I would just like to take the time to remind people that Aliss has had an exhibitionism expansion teased in an outright 4th-wall-breaking way since 2015.

I dunno if Third is still around though. Maybe they're making their own game. Or am I thinking of TheDarkMaster?

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
I would love to see the long awaited Treated Reaha expac get released.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I would love to see the long awaited Treated Reaha expac get released.

Ah, a Savin lady. I wonder if the original hook will still be the same and what he'll change because of the change to the Treatment.

If he gets a chance to write it.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
All good questions... speaking of which, I would love to give The treatment to more of my crew.

Reactions: Noxxie

Kazama

Dec 8, 2017
A transformation for size ratings for pectoral muscles or 'muscle breasts'.

Great idea! Was thinking the same thing. Transformative flag that allows small breasts (or milk inflation) to be described as big pecks. Could be lost when tone gets below 75. A great many scenes have variants for boobs, but I'm rarely comfortable giving them to the manly man Steeles.

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
A static boolean flag variable named Patreon that's initially set to true. I've been thinking. As Patreon begins to get more and more politically correct and the more obscure and 'immoral' fetishes become frowned at and looked upon with utter revulsion, one variable must stand up and remind us of the 'good old days.' Basically, if a kink and/or fetish becomes 'no-no' territory for Patreon, you just lock that content behind the flag and rewrite that section for if the Patreon variable is set to true. I don't know the legal stuff regarding disallowed content, but can Fenco be held accountable if their product is used improperly (i.e. save editing a variable that can't otherwise be modified in-game)? All the triple A game studios pretty much have that in their game contracts. If you or your system gets damaged by improper use of their game, like cheating, then you can't sue the company for damages. And even if the game does do actual damage to you (like deleting your hard drive as a bug), then I think they are still technically safe because the contracts say that you accept that as a possible thing happening.

Alternatively, every time a kink is 'no-no'ed, push that build of the game into a branch path so that you can remerge that content once you find a better, more understanding monetary platform...a billion years in the future.

A

Athena

Could you link to this teaser?

It's in game, when you talk to Aliss, under "Exhibitionism" you'll get this:

rSSP58b.png

cornholio

Aug 1, 2018
Victoria, BC
I know other chars have used sex toys like anal beads and such, how come we can't? Or even have our goo armor assimilate the idea of our hardlight panties or other toys and fill our holes?

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
I know other chars have used sex toys like anal beads and such, how come we can't? Or even have our goo armor assimilate the idea of our hardlight panties or other toys and fill our holes?

Because it hasn't been written or implemented. Would be nice features to have though...

TayJK

May 19, 2017
I would like some more Terensha content. In her talk scene, if you have Anno in your crew, she gushes and asked for the hook up to pick her brain (Terensha is studying the same field Anno is an expert in).

I also want a follow up to the threesome scene you can have with her and Reaha. She show some compassion to Reaha when she's still at Beth's, I want to show her how well she's doing now.

The other thing I want is some Belle/Anno content. When Belle is walking the PC, she invites Anno to help her with some experiments, and Anno replies that it looks like fun, and she might just do that. I want that scene. As far as I recall, there isn't a scene where both the PC and Anno get to be pets together.

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
I would just like to take the time to remind people that Aliss has had an exhibitionism expansion teased in an outright 4th-wall-breaking way since 2015.

I'd like to know what's her current status, because she was planned to sell cocksocks. I'm writing a few of them (because someoone has to) and if it's possible I'd like to add some to her inventory.

If I recall correctly, someone's writing the goo armor thing. Kiona has been approved and she'll sell some sex toys, her writer mentioned some time ago that all that's left is to write a masturbation scene. As for wearable, standalone sex toys like anal beads, I don't know if the code supports them.