What Content Would You Like Added?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Had a weird dream last night about a future patch with several scenes for veteran NPCs. A few include:
- A Shade sex scene, where you have her tied up and can do what you want to her, basically driving Shade crazy and towards a massive squirting orgasm.
- A tribbing scene with Anno.
- Two (one silly) scenes with Syri. She had ordered a new toy and called you with the intention of using it on you. If you were smart enough, you could switch it around and use it on Syri. The silliness comes from the toy being massive enough that Syri cums instantly and leaves her feeling embarrassed because "that never happens to her". A second scene has you engaging in some bondage with Syri and leaving a smaller vibrator in her ass and watching her orgasm several times, begging Steele to take it out.
- An early morning scene where you could go down on your sleeping partner to wake them up. I think it might have only been Anno and Paige.

Last edited:

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
Somewhere to store some clothes or items.

I know, ship upgrades are planned, but on the other hand I find it reasonable if characters like Aina or Zheniya would let me keep a clean pair of panties at their place after they get pregnant (for example).

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I want a hyena TF. and also a butch TF because hey, we already have twinks, bears, and femmes, why not complete the quartet?

I heard back almost half a year back or a bit further that a dude was working on a Yena TF, He was calling it Cackler and if I'm correct he probably didn't finish it and if it got it, it'd be over priced. But I do hope I'm wrong and he was able to finish it and that Fen is just taking a long time to look it over.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I heard back almost half a year back or a bit further that a dude was working on a Yena TF, He was calling it Cackler and if I'm correct he probably didn't finish it and if it got it, it'd be over priced. But I do hope I'm wrong and he was able to finish it and that Fen is just taking a long time to look it over.

It's finished and, I'm pretty sure, approved.

engaging in some bondage with Syri and leaving a smaller vibrator in her ass and watching her orgasm several times, begging Steele to take it out.

Hot. I wonder if Syri would be into some light bondage...

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I seen someone mention a squirrel tf, if that gets put into the game, I’d one of the things that would let the pc do, is put two cantaloupe sized nuts in your mouth

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
It would be cool to have casual clothes, like jeans, tee shirts, sneakers, and sunglasses, and have a system where you could save like 2 to 3 outfits, and switch between them whenever

A

Athena

Okay, now CoC2 has both a Buttslut mode, and the option for pregnacies to be shorter by default (and mechanic that periodically causes your character to go into Rut/Heat depending on your race), and I can't help but wish TiTS had equivelants.

And speaking of pregnant:

• I'd really like to see more NPC impregnation, especially for generic NPCs like Sydian Females, Naleen Females, Milodan Preistesses, Korgonne Barbarian Females, and Corona Flamers. Plus, Naleen Males impregnating Steele.
  • I'd also like to see pregnancy content for Claes, Sydian Matriarch, and Shekka.
I mean, I could go on, but these are the ones that I....honestly thought were already in the game until I read the wiki page.

I've also been experimenting more with Back tentacles and nipplecunts, and I'm really interested in seeing more content for these. Normally tentacles and nipple penetration terrifies me, but that may be due to how frequently my previous encounters with them involved horror-esque aesthetics and extreme non-consensentual content. Actually seeing them from a purely eroticized point of view has left me genuinely intrigued.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Noxxie

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Okay, now CoC2 has both a Buttslut mode, and the option for pregnacies to be shorter by default (and mechanic that periodically causes your character to go into Rut/Heat depending on your race), and I can't help but wish TiTS had equivelants.

And speaking of pregnant:

• I'd really like to see more NPC impregnation, especially for generic NPCs like Sydian Females, Naleen Females, Milodan Preistesses, Korgonne Barbarian Females, and Corona Flamers. Plus, Naleen Males impregnating Steele.
  • I'd also like to see pregnancy content for Claes, Sydian Matriarch, and Shekka.
I mean, I could go on, but these are the ones that I....honestly thought were already in the game until I read the wiki page.

I've also been experimenting more with Back tentacles and nipplecunts, and I'm really interested in seeing more content for these. Normally tentacles and nipple penetration terrifies me, but that may be due to how frequently my previous encounters with them involved horror-esque aesthetics and extreme non-consensentual content. Actually seeing them from a purely eroticized point of view has left me genuinely intrigued.

It would be better to make better quality pregnancies, eg. Roxy, before making new ones, the older ones need updating, like some favorite npcs, the generic one should come last

A

Athena

It would be better to make better quality pregnancies, eg. Roxy, before making new ones, the older ones need updating, like some favorite npcs, the generic one should come last

You're not wrong, but I like the idea of a virile explorer knocking up random aliens, and I do like the Zil and Raskvel birth scenes. Also, while I haven't experienced it yet, I am looking forward to knocking up the bunnies on Zheng Shi. I was just surprised to find out that was basically it. I'm sure it's probably a lot of work to get implemented, though. In the case of the Naleens, Sydians, and the Korgonne Barbarians, I thought all that was hooked up in the early parts of their respective planet's development, like the Zil and Raskvel were. I guess I stand corrected.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
You're not wrong, but I like the idea of a virile explorer knocking up random aliens, and I do like the Zil and Raskvel birth scenes. Also, while I haven't experienced it yet, I am looking forward to knocking up the bunnies on Zheng Shi. I was just surprised to find out that was basically it. I'm sure it's probably a lot of work to get implemented, though. In the case of the Naleens, Sydians, and the Korgonne Barbarians, I thought all that was hooked up in the early parts of their respective planet's development, like the Zil and Raskvel were. I guess I stand corrected.

All the enemy pregnancies are minor compared to illiria, the zil hooker, tam, etc, so it would be better time spent in updating and/or making the current non hostile npcs pregnancy content better, the only pregnancy content I’m looking forward to is for fisianna

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I don't remember exactly what she's selling, but I know she sells casual clothes. Use the wiki or play the game to find out.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Not So Anonymous

Jun 14, 2016
I'd like the ability to change scale color when only some of my parts have scales. Rainbotox could do it if it were changed to use target.hasScales() instead of its legacy hacked together manual scales check. It's a simple enough change that I could do it, but I wouldn't be able to test the fix since I don't have a way to compile the game. Plus, some of the transformation texts would need a small rewrite to deal with partial scales/fur.

Order

May 20, 2019
The ability for goo characters to change the quantity of fluids expended during orgasm would be neat and it'd give full goo Steeles fun ways to play with their mass without venting everything at once unconditionally. Also it'd be really neat if, in the far flung future, goo npcs had options that let them have a purely cosmetic core/cores so we could have some visual flare like Galos (when we ever meet her).

Reactions: gena138 and Athena