What Content Would You Like Added?

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
Hyper happy Mode
aka don't shrink/remove gender parts when taking stuff that aligns to the other gender.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
*cough*
Corruption
*cough*

It would probably be an advanced indentured servitude collar we saw the features that Sera's has imagine that but much more extreme. This collar would be loaded with knock out drugs, territorial restrictions, electronic shock, on command aphrodisiacs, locators and so on. Also they probably have some government office hold on to the release function.

Sounds like it would be a bitch to code.

*slowly raises wad of 100 dollar bills to the writers*

Dark Shine

Feb 24, 2019
release one of the prisoners from Gastigoth
I dunno about releasing any of them but I would like some more interactions with them in some way.
Specifically something with Tam-Tam seeing a fully upgraded Tam-wolf if the PC ends up managing that with some sort of "all grown up scene" and some extra stuff in silly mode.
Could be fun.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
This maybe out of the topic, but I don’t want to start a thread over one question, what are spork kids, in the nursery?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Not quite. While Hugs has all but left the forum, they have left several of the projects that were on the backburner to at least one other writer. Sam's expansion might be a little delayed, but I doubt it's been thrown out.

I thought Night Trap was handling Sam. The Kase x Sam stuff might still happen though.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Read what I wrote again, out loud if you have to, and think.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
In the case of Hugs, I believe they said that certain aspects of the community were proving to be...detrimental to their health.

As for Night Trap, I don't know if they're leaving the community, just that they've need to take a little time away for their own long standing health reasons.

Dark Shine

Feb 24, 2019
No, no, that's far too simple. We need a flat galaxy society.
We can go further than that. We can go full circle!
There should be an orb galaxy society that believes that the observable universe is like the top layer of a planet and if we find a way to "drill down" into another layer, there will be a whole other reality.
A universe with many layeres, an onion-verse.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Did someone say, onion?
*Allstar starts playing in the background ominously.*

Also, will a crocodile TF ever happen? It would be quite similar to the Lizard TF I'd imagine, but with a different face, adjective for your scales, and it makes you chubby.

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
oo
We can go further than that. We can go full circle!
There should be an orb galaxy society that believes that the observable universe is like the top layer of a planet and if we find a way to "drill down" into another layer, there will be a whole other reality.
A universe with many layeres, an onion-verse.
ooh that could... actually kind of work.
a "middle earth' that leads to Mae.. Mea... CoC world.

Reactions: Foxxling

Dark Shine

Feb 24, 2019
a "middle earth' that leads to Mae.. Mea... CoC world.
Following that logic, the further down one goes, the more primal and corrupt the realities get, with CoC1's world at the center, CoC2's being only a few layers above that if not directly above.
All the lower layers can be accessed through portals because there a tears within those layers, while the upper layers, those where magic has faded and technology has taken over, are the TiTS realities.
No longer connected with portals due to the lack of magic.
But maybe one could create artificial portals... with the power of science!
dun Dun DUUUNNNNN!

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Following that logic, the further down one goes, the more primal and corrupt the realities get, with CoC1's world at the center, CoC2's being only a few layers above that if not directly above.
All the lower layers can be accessed through portals because there a tears within those layers, while the upper layers, those where magic has faded and technology has taken over, are the TiTS realities.
No longer connected with portals due to the lack of magic.
But maybe one could create artificial portals... with the power of science!
dun Dun DUUUNNNNN!
There are still natuarly occuring portals. Event Whorion

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I think this needs a comma somewhere :p
That's what you think...

Really though, why are periods never mentioned ever? Do people on Sterilex not get periods? And not everyone uses it either. I guess it goes in the trash with other bodily functions...

Something that just came to mind, does Syri let you do vaginal without a condom if you're on Sterilex? I only tried it once on an alt character, I always do anal if I have the option.

Dark Shine

Feb 24, 2019
Really though, why are periods never mentioned ever?
It may be some future tech that everyone has easy access to, making periods a none-issue in some way.
Maybe some partial mutation that makes the reproductive system work more like an animal's.
I mean, most animals, outside of apes, don't have periods to begin with.
I mean, if that tech was available in our world, I bet most would consider using it.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Something that just came to mind, does Syri let you do vaginal without a condom if you're on Sterilex? I only tried it once on an alt character, I always do anal if I have the option.
As far as I know, Syri does not acknowledge Sterilex or Infertile at all.

Missing bodily functions:
There are a large number of people who never seem to sleep.

The PC never needs to eat or drink (which may be why they never poop or pee). You can grow several inches/feet or tails or wings or another set of legs and a middle section that probably weighs at least as much as the rest of you ('tauric transformations) without eating anywhere near enough mass to justify it, and in no time at all (TFs do not advance time). You can produce and store several times your other body weight in milk and/or semen with the right mods.

On periods:
Syri makes a comment about preferring having a dick because now she doesn't go through heat every year. Aina frequently goes into heat (and actually has a tracked cycle). Breeder's Bliss induces Heat/Rut, so fertility cycles exist, even if they're mostly handwaved.

As a thought experiment: How would you implement periods? Would it just come up in conversation? Would it be tracked for the PC and/or NPCs? Would there be mechanical effects? Seems to me it would get very complex very quickly.