What Content Would You Like Added?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Alternate bodies is planned to be a late game features, with the obligatory footnote that everything is subjective to change at any time for any reason.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Hypocrite much?

Good editors are currently in greater demand than good coders.

Like to know how I'm a hypocrite by telling people to learn to code.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Any chance we get different UI colors?
I'm thinking unlikely. I also don't think it'll be that great of an idea since I've grown a bit fond of the various purples but others may disagree.

Although if they do implement it then a colour wheel based system in an alternate settings menu for buttons, background, foreground text slab, menu, text, etc would eliminate the need to make a whole lot of different versions just to have different UI themes and wrap it all up nicely into one alternate version that will surely be bigger than the original. Or make it part of the OG if it doesn't boost the size too much.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Fengathor

Nov 17, 2016
Do they? They clearly both know Anno, and may know of each other, but I don't think they've met.
From puppyslutmas:
After a moment, Anno steps back and grabs her red-headed date, pulling the other girl over to you and Syri. “Sis, you remember Kaede, right? You met her-”
“Oh, I remember,”
Syri says wolfishly, stepping up to the half-ausar girl and giving her a fierce hug -- and grabbing Kaede’s ass in both hands. Kaede squirms and hugs the bigger ausar back, her auburn tail flicking happily.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
From puppyslutmas:
After a moment, Anno steps back and grabs her red-headed date, pulling the other girl over to you and Syri. “Sis, you remember Kaede, right? You met her-”
“Oh, I remember,”
Syri says wolfishly, stepping up to the half-ausar girl and giving her a fierce hug -- and grabbing Kaede’s ass in both hands. Kaede squirms and hugs the bigger ausar back, her auburn tail flicking happily.
Whoops, haven't done that since it was introduced... I love the implications.

Fengathor

Nov 17, 2016
Whoops, haven't done that since it was introduced... I love the implications.
I actually didn't remember that line til I found it looking for a quote. If you take Anno, Syri ends up bringing Kaede as her date.
It comes up again if you make Anno a huskar.
Anno blocked me on Extramail hahaha

Her cutie-patootie girlfriend didn’t though, and I got some sweeeet pics from her. We’re best friends (again) now. Sorry, you’re demoted until I get some naughty pics!

I had to bribe Red so you can have seconds on this one :p

-Best Ausar

Attached to the email is a picture of Syri with her shirt rolled up over her bare boobs, clutched in her teeth while she points at the cock poking out of her fly with both hands. In the background, you can juuust make out her own terminal monitor with a topless picture of Kaede on it.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I actually didn't remember that line til I found it looking for a quote. If you take Anno, Syri ends up bringing Kaede as her date.

Her cutie-patootie girlfriend didn’t though, and I got some sweeeet pics from her. We’re best friends (again) now. Sorry, you’re demoted until I get some naughty pics!

-Best Ausar

Attached to the email is a picture of Syri with her shirt rolled up over her bare boobs, clutched in her teeth while she points at the cock poking out of her fly with both hands. In the background, you can juuust make out her own terminal monitor with a topless picture of Kaede on it.
I do distinctly remember being terribly indecisive about my decision.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds

Xarit

Feb 19, 2019
have the option to leave Celisia in Tavros Station at character creation perhaps? i mean she may have other uses later on (albeit im not sure what is the use of Crewmembers in general seeing that you cannot take them out of the ship when exploring planets) but its annoying having to decide between not seeing her anymore (unless you cheat) or having to keep her and having to kick her after a while.

Last edited:

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018

-Best Ausar

What dose this email from syri has to do with Anno being a huskar?

have the option to leave Celisia in Tavros Station at character creation perhaps? i mean she may have other uses later on (albeit im not sure what is the use of Crewmembers in general seeing that you cannot take them out of the ship when exploring planets) but its annoying having to decide between not seeing her anymore (unless you cheat) or having to keep her and having to kick her after a while.

Lol you dont have to choose which crewmembers you want, you can have all of them

Evil

Jul 18, 2017

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Because the email unlocks when you've made Anno a Huskar.

That email sounds like something that would happen after the Christmas party on asuaril it would fit Better, that Kaede and syri shared a dance then she send syri that picture

Last edited:

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Let's be honest, Kaede's into everyone.

That’s true, wish we could see more of her, as a character there’s a lot of potential still, also I’ve seen you mention it before, I can’t get the Kaede and Kiro scene to proc

Last edited:

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Azra's or shade's panties cause why are we not aloud to get milf panties

Reactions: Jongeedubs