What Content Would You Like Added?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
......Have you actually played the game at all? Because a lot of the stuff you keep suggesting is already in the game.

If you visit Cora and Carrie enough times, you get the bad end where you take over a disused male milking barn, restore it and eventually settle down with the twins.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
......Have you actually played the game at all? Because a lot of the stuff you keep suggesting is already in the game.

If you visit Cora and Carrie enough times, you get the bad end where you take over a disused male milking barn, restore it and eventually settle down with the twins.

I’m not talking in a bad end though, and what other things I suggested that are in the game?

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
Is anyone else interested in a squirrel TF? Obviously it would be an acorn of sorts, makes males femboyish and adorable, and makes you into the floofiest little horndog this side of the Milky Way.

Or maybe a nutty chocolate bar, inspired by the nuki cookies...

personally id be interested in a squirrel tf though id go with the nutty chocolate bar then a acorn

And now I'm imagining a commercial with a cartoon squirrel girl trying to get her hands on her rival's Salty Chocolate Nutty Bar.

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

Jongeedubs

Aug 5, 2018
So, I've been pondering what writing an character - male, because people always want more of them - but I have no idea where to put them. I currently intend for them to be a rusher, so them being on Tavros, New Texas, Uveto or Canadia doesn't work, but they're intended to be a very new rusher with little experience (aka, they're shit) so having them on a more dangerous planet like Myrellion doesn't work either. I don't really want to go with Tarkus or Mhen'ga, because both are already rather full of characters (especially Mhen'ga), but nothing else really fits the character I've built so far. I guess I could put them on the new Mad Max planet once that comes out...

Last edited:

cornholio

Aug 1, 2018
Victoria, BC
I don't know if anybody suggested this for a quest but hear me out.
When you get the goo armour, if you go through with making bodies with Steele Industries, your sibling would find out all the info on them because they have the same access as you.
What if they make a virus for your goo and slip it in during a fight?
It would make nova (I call mine nova) cover you entirely and take over motor control, fill all holes, down throat to take away your speech and sub her own ditz speech. Basically making you into a walking, talking sex doll. Also she would make your body into a bimbo sex doll. Or if a guy, a ken style doll.
Forcing you to have sex as fuel for her, tormenting nipples and cock/pussy until you cum over and over.
Maybe have Anno and Shekka figure out why you're acting weird and hacking into nova to fix her and release you.
Possible permanent orifice stretching depending on how long you were stuck as a doll.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
they should add a battle royale mode

Who would we fight? Like every NPC at once on an isolated island?

Love to see a Battle Royale versus all the forumers Steeles. That would be fun.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Love to see a Battle Royale versus all the forumers Steeles. That would be fun.

Right up until the Mercenary Steeles armed with Saurmorian Railguns line up and unleash hell via the four shot perk. Followed immediately by a fine red paste settling down.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Ranged Mercenaries get "Rapid Fire" at level 3. Combine that with "Second Shot" at level 8. Even though both perks have low chances of hitting, they're partly the reason why Ranged Mercenaries are considered to be overpowered steamrollers.

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
Ranged Mercenaries get "Rapid Fire" at level 3. Combine that with "Second Shot" at level 8. Even though both perks have low chances of hitting, they're partly the reason why Ranged Mercenaries are considered to be overpowered steamrollers.
lol I just deleted my comment because I realized that on my own the moment I got notified for this. Thanks for responding anyway.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Right up until the Mercenary Steeles armed with Saurmorian Railguns line up and unleash hell via the four shot perk. Followed immediately by a fine red paste settling down.

With boosted charges, the Gravitic Disruptor can soften a lot of that damage. Smuggler's could Disarm, etc. Granted Take Cover would protect Mercs from a lot of ranged attacks and Second Wind is probably the best of all the energy recover abilities. The other classes best bests would be Lust attacks.

Though if a Hammer Mercs starts wailing away and getting some timely stuns...

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Yeah, the problem there with Lust attacks is that it takes roughly 3 to 4 rounds get a lust win.

That's probably two turns longer than it takes a Saurmorian Railgun to make swiss cheese.

Really, in any threeway Steele fight, my money would be on the Mercenary.

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
Yeah, the problem there with Lust attacks is that it takes roughly 3 to 4 rounds get a lust win.

That's probably two turns longer than it takes a Saurmorian Railgun to make swiss cheese.

Really, in any threeway Steele fight, my money would be on the Mercenary.
I don't know. Tech Spec Steeles with Augment Weave Armor, Shield Augment Bracers, and a Dancing Flashblade could probably give them a run for their money, especially with the Fuck Sense interaction with their abilities and 200 Libido. They pull off some pretty ridiculous damage numbers with a charged weapon.
Also, everyone knows Shield Augment Bracers and Custom Shock Gear is the true master race because now you can just imagine that you have huge hulk hands that shock people and boost your shields at the same time. Who cares that they're approximately 30% weaker than the Dancing Flashblade, am I right? *cries*

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Ew combat. If there are other Steeles present let's make some self-cest babies. :smuggo:

ITS NOT INCEST IF IT'S YOURSELF BUT SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT

PROVE ME WRONG PATREON

Reactions: ShySquare

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
What would having kids with alternate reality version of yourself be considered? That.

A good fucking time... but for me that wouldn't produce kids cause the only alt-verse version of myself I'd fuck would have to also be a guy. But I got a phat ass so I'd be down XD.

frfr tho I think it depends on if genetics work the same in that universe. If not then no kids but maybe collapse space time?

but aside from space time and gentics if everything is ok you'd probably produce flipper kids

H20_Mel0n

Feb 13, 2019
What would also be awesome to have multiple different eggnancys at the same time in the same orifice, I mean this are eggs.

Maruset

Feb 15, 2019
Another thought, dunno how worth it this would be for how hard it would be to implement, but I would love a way to disable/easily reenable picking up TF items. It's kind off a pain dealing with inventory on every planet when I get stacks and stacks of naleen nip or whatever or some mobs mobs even drop multiple different items that I then have to manually dump out once it's clogged up my whole bag.