What Content Would You Like Added?

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
Why did this turn from a what you want added to a period from? Anyways I think it would be cool to have a booette parody somehow, even though ghost are technically a no no, you know.

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
having babies with (more?) crewmates

maternal care added to the Nursery deck.
(checkups, sonogram, etc)

wallysquid93

Feb 21, 2019
More Dom roles for the PC. I feel there is far more sub options than dom options. I like the idea of turning the tables on more Dommy characters and taking control of them like you do Sera and the Nyren Queen.

I would also like to see more aquatic morph options, the only real one is the shark. I know there is a Orefish one but i'm talking about more pure genetic type aquatic animals like a Narwhal, eel, or a octopus. They already have the text that gives some of the description to make these creatures like Naga x Shake could make an eelish character, just need to change up the flavor of the text a bit.

Tubten

Jan 10, 2019
Anno, pippa, nova, and Celise don’t have an option to get a dick, the only crew that have that option are Shekka and penny, if you didn’t give her throbb before recruitment

Anno and Pippa both kina have hardlight strappon kinda things, so i included those.

Pretty sure there are others with the "Hey you wanna have a dick?" options, think Sendra is another one like that, though she's not a companion that can join your crew as far as i know.

Yeah, that's because it's a punishment. If you're giving someone a dick it's because you like them and you like dick, and if they're cool with it you have more enjoyable sex. If you're taking away their dick, usually something they've specifically invested money in for personal pleasure, you're telling them they have to change something they like about themselves in order for you to want them. It's terrible. Asking someone to get rid of something for you is awful, especially a body part.

What if you like them but you don't like dick though?

like i get what you're saying and where you're coming from, but at the same time it's a fictional world where a major currency is sex and if you get into combat you're probably going to get laid win or loose. i'm sure some kind of compensation could be made.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
More Dom roles for the PC. I feel there is far more sub options than dom options. I like the idea of turning the tables on more Dommy characters and taking control of them like you do Sera and the Nyren Queen.

I would also like to see more aquatic morph options, the only real one is the shark. I know there is a Orefish one but i'm talking about more pure genetic type aquatic animals like a Narwhal, eel, or a octopus. They already have the text that gives some of the description to make these creatures like Naga x Shake could make an eelish character, just need to change up the flavor of the text a bit.
Orefish is for saurmorians

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Anno and Pippa both kina have hardlight strappon kinda things, so i included those.

Pretty sure there are others with the "Hey you wanna have a dick?" options, think Sendra is another one like that, though she's not a companion that can join your crew as far as i know.

What if you like them but you don't like dick though?

like i get what you're saying and where you're coming from, but at the same time it's a fictional world where a major currency is sex and if you get into combat you're probably going to get laid win or loose. i'm sure some kind of compensation could be made.

A hardlight is not and actual dick, so hardlights don’t count

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
1) For Zing Shi to be completed.

2.) The introduction of the next planet... I'm totally Sick of Uvito.

3) More complete content.

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
Honestly, the fact that Celise can have such a conversation with you implies some interesting thing about her character, and how stupid/intelligent she actually is. I do kinda wish she would get an expansion/some content of her own one day.

If I remember right, there was intended to be an option to get a Giga Celise and a Mini Celise. She would adjust her body mass and you could get different scenes based on her size. I think you can make Giga Celise, but I guess writers moved onto other things because I haven’t seen a Mini Celise at all.

Speaking of Celise though, I think it would be fun to see a scene with her and Nova, with differences based on if you have Nova equipped or not. Really, any Celise x goo character (ooh, how about Zo’dee) would be nice.

This is more for endgame but I would like to see a boss fight where all your waifus contribute similar to the one at the end of MGQ against Ilias. The non-combatants don’t have to fight, but popping in for a round to give a heal. Or even just showing up to give words of encouragement before you fight the big bad.

A succubus/incubus sense perk that reduces the chance of the enemy resisting your tease due to having different tastes.

A BDSM perk where you know how to deliver pleasure with any kind of pain. You do 1 point of tease damage in addition to the normal damage from an attack (so you get a slight boost when dealing lust damage but it’s not brokenly overpowered)

This last thing is more of a joke, but it’s still funny to imagine: cybernetic enhancements so that Steele can finally ditch the rock when he/she’s unequipped. That way, it’ll make mechanical sense to read that Steele punched with their fist and threw their fist at the enemy.

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

wallysquid93

Feb 21, 2019
I thought of something while I was fiddling with my Goo-morph trying to obtain a certain Siren body part with Aphrodisiac properties but in the end could not due to how Goo-morphs work. I would like to see a item that can give the Aphrodisiac flag to certain lower body parts so it is available no matter what species you are and no matter what species your down under part came from. I like winning fights but if I lose I don't wanna play fair so I can still end up on top in the end hue hue hue.

leinglo

Mar 7, 2019
Something I noticed about the Milodan Priestesses on Uveto, if Steele gives them anal in the victory sex scene, the Priestess makes the threat that Steele could end up bending over for her staff next time if they’re not careful. But, she never actually makes good on that threat. There needs to be a potential loss sex scene where the Priestess sodomizes Steele with the staff in revenge if Steele has given anal to a Priestess before.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I’d like to see crew interaction, like in the crew screen where it describes what your crew is doing, eg. Anno having fun with amber, and she would not be in her room, but in the cargo hold with amber

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
So there’s three of them now?
Let me clarify it for you: There's still only two types of Siegwulfe Chassis of which you can only have one at a time (Bimbo or Regular), but either of those can be upgraded by Dr. Badger into a bedicked domme by Dr. Badger if you want to.
So it's more accurate to say there's three distinct body types and personalities with one of those three being an upgrade, nothing more!

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Let me clarify it for you: There's still only two types of Siegwulfe Chassis of which you can only have one at a time (Bimbo or Regular), but either of those can be upgraded by Dr. Badger into a bedicked domme by Dr. Badger if you want to.
So it's more accurate to say there's three distinct body types and personalities with one of those three being an upgrade, nothing more!

But if you can buy the bimbo version from badger, why would you take the one you buy on Uveto to her?

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
But if you can buy the bimbo version from badger, why would you take the one you buy on Uveto to her?
I'd chalk it up to "How much do you want this?" If you're impatient or run a lust build anyway, go with Bimbo! Wulfe, since it's faster to get than the Uveto version unless you don't rely on random ship popup to get there.