What Content Would You Like Added?

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Azra's or shade's panties cause why are we not aloud to get milf panties
Azra's incomplete and Shade is a bit risky to touch right now
Maybe they just don't wear panties anymore.
“You aren’t wearing any panties.”

Azra rubs the back of her neck, her exposed cock growing larger by the second. “That’s because I already ruined a pair today...”

Shade’s hips shift back ever so slightly, letting her wiggle out of her panties and toss them aside, keeping her tailcunt planted firmly around your [pc.cockHead " + x + "] until she’s done. As her black undergarments fall to the floor, Shade leans back and down, bringing her tight asscheeks to rest against the stiffening span of your [pc.cock " + x + "], trapping you between two eager cunts.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
9nohQh4.jpg

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
I wish we had more heartfelt scenes like the one where you reveal your hypnosis situation with Lane to your crew. I never realized Lane had actual content aside from just temporarily buffing your stats until I saw his wiki entry and I just completed his little hypnotism side quest. The crewmember I randomly interacted with about the money disappearing from my account was Reaha and the way she talks to you with deadly seriousness the whole time is just genuinely heart-wrenching considering you are the one who saved her from a similar fate. I know the crew member you interact with is random and it could have just as easily been a more normal friend like Anno or Celise that would just be concerned for your well being like anyone else would, but when I got the normally happy-go-lucky Reaha to sit my character down and explain exactly what was happening, the game got a whole lot more emotional than I ever possibly imagined it could and I really wish there was more content like it.

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
owning a farm or such somewhere. Preferably.. New Texas as its an early access non-combat planet. It would work sort of like the farm (takeover) from CoC1
where you can send Crewmates -or possibly hire farmhands- to work on the farm and produce crops and such to be sold for credits or used by the player.
maybe start small like a garden or something and go from there...

Reactions: ShySquare

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
owning a farm or such somewhere. Preferably.. New Texas as its an early access non-combat planet. It would work sort of like the farm (takeover) from CoC1
where you can send Crewmates -or possibly hire farmhands- to work on the farm and produce crops and such to be sold for credits or used by the player.
maybe start small like a garden or something and go from there...

Don't think a plot of land on a planet that pretty much makes its money through semen selling would make much selling crops. Would probably be smarter to send like Reaha to get milked and sell her milk, but it's highly unlikely of them to do it. Plus anyone "living" there would have to get the treatment.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Just eat lots of Lemon Loftcakes and wear formal wear clothing, bam, you're done.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

H20_Mel0n

Feb 13, 2019
Is there a possibility to recruit Ciaran into the crew? If not, please make it possible! Or at least more content with him *______*

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
Don't think a plot of land on a planet that pretty much makes its money through semen selling would make much selling crops. Would probably be smarter to send like Reaha to get milked and sell her milk, but it's highly unlikely of them to do it. Plus anyone "living" there would have to get the treatment.
I picked new Texas as its a peaceful planet (no hostile zones.. other then the small varmit wrangling area) and it screams Farming Community.
ok sexy cowbeing based community but as it does have Fields growing some sort of crops there makes sense.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I picked new Texas as its a peaceful planet (no hostile zones.. other then the small varmit wrangling area) and it screams Farming Community.
ok sexy cowbeing based community but as it does have Fields growing some sort of crops there makes sense.

Kinda would make sense to have a place on the jungle planet where you would have a mine or something and can send people to work there. Or maybe get a mine, deafeat an enemy from any other planet, and instead of fucking them you make them an unwilling worker for your mines and over time you get more money depending on how many workers you have but you need a foremen and security head, mostly the security head is so the workers don't end up "lost" or try to do something stupid.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Taking over a farm/factory on New Texas does exist but it leads to a happy "bad end"; there's potential in a questline similar to CoC's corrupted farm takeover though. Especially since even that could be super wholesome if you treated Whitney right.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Kinda would make sense to have a place on the jungle planet where you would have a mine or something and can send people to work there. Or maybe get a mine, deafeat an enemy from any other planet, and instead of fucking them you make them an unwilling worker for your mines and over time you get more money depending on how many workers you have but you need a foremen and security head, mostly the security head is so the workers don't end up "lost" or try to do something stupid.
Alternatively the Zeng shi mines could be taken over and go that same unpaid internship route.

Last edited:

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Alternatively the Zeng shi mines could be taken over and go that same servitude route.

Shush shush, don't use servitude, call the defeated unwilling workers doing hard labor out of the kindness of their hearts and you won't have pateron crawling up Fens craw

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Shush shush, don't use servitude, call the defeated unwilling workers doing hard labor out of the kindness of their hearts and you won't have pateron crawling up Fens craw
Ah yes, "prisoners with jobs".

Reactions: ScarletteKnight

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
Taking over a farm/factory on New Texas does exist but it leads to a happy "bad end"; there's potential in a questline similar to CoC's corrupted farm takeover though. Especially since even that could be super wholesome if you treated Whitney right.
that's kind of what I based the idea on, the 'corrupted takeover' of the Farm from CoC.
.. just without the evil.

didn't know there was a takeover of NT available.. but then the bad and put it on the NO pile anyway

Jongeedubs

Aug 5, 2018
I wish we had more heartfelt scenes like the one where you reveal your hypnosis situation with Lane to your crew. I never realized Lane had actual content aside from just temporarily buffing your stats until I saw his wiki entry and I just completed his little hypnotism side quest. The crewmember I randomly interacted with about the money disappearing from my account was Reaha and the way she talks to you with deadly seriousness the whole time is just genuinely heart-wrenching considering you are the one who saved her from a similar fate. I know the crew member you interact with is random and it could have just as easily been a more normal friend like Anno or Celise that would just be concerned for your well being like anyone else would, but when I got the normally happy-go-lucky Reaha to sit my character down and explain exactly what was happening, the game got a whole lot more emotional than I ever possibly imagined it could and I really wish there was more content like it.
Honestly, the fact that Celise can have such a conversation with you implies some interesting thing about her character, and how stupid/intelligent she actually is. I do kinda wish she would get an expansion/some content of her own one day.

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
had another idea again based on CoC:
a 'base camp' of sorts. A place to call.. Home.
where you and your crewmates can hang out, interact.. and a place that grows/ changes as you expand your crew and allies. a place to rest, maybe grab a bite... or throw a party.
thinking maybe a section on Tarvos Station, a side wing of the residential district or such.

Last edited:

Xarit

Feb 19, 2019
hmmm we should have like an evil crewmate done, not sera like evil but Corperate evil.

how about giving an option to pay a fine or something to release one of the prisoners from Gastigoth, with the option of putting some kind of control collar on them so they dont try a mutiny.

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
how about giving an option to pay a fine or something to release one of the prisoners from Gastigoth, with the option of putting some kind of control collar on them so they dont try a mutiny.
Those prisoners are legitimately dangerous. This game is all about sex and stuff, so it's easy to forget, but they robbed, enslaved, and murdered people while they were free and actually do those things to you in some of their individual bad ends. Their situation is certainly ethically dubious, even if they did chose it themselves, but full on releasing them into your custody is a completely different discussion than returning them to regular confinement. There are an infinite number of things that could go horribly wrong in that scenario and the only thing anyone would gain is a tiny bit of extra funding for the prison on top of what you're already paying them to visit the prisoners in the first place and sexual pleasure for you (which you could already get by just...you know...going to the prison and interacting with the currently-established system).

Edit: Just to clarify, I actually like the idea on paper because the prisoners are pretty interesting characters, but there's just no possible in-universe justification for that kind of risk, no matter how advanced their slave collar technology is. For crying out loud, half of them were directly involved with an attempted nuclear detonation!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jongeedubs

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Except, there was a concept that Sam from Gastigoth could be put in a control collar and taken aboard, whereupon she runs into a wild Kase and becomes his waifu. Of course, Hugsalright is less inclined to work these days so that might have been thrown under the bus.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Not quite. While Hugs has all but left the forum, they have left several of the projects that were on the backburner to at least one other writer. Sam's expansion might be a little delayed, but I doubt it's been thrown out.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Those prisoners are legitimately dangerous. This game is all about sex and stuff, so it's easy to forget, but they robbed, enslaved, and murdered people while they were free and actually do those things to you in some of their individual bad ends. Their situation is certainly ethically dubious, even if they did chose it themselves, but full on releasing them into your custody is a completely different discussion than returning them to regular confinement. There are an infinite number of things that could go horribly wrong in that scenario and the only thing anyone would gain is a tiny bit of extra funding for the prison on top of what you're already paying them to visit the prisoners in the first place and sexual pleasure for you (which you could already get by just...you know...going to the prison and interacting with the currently-established system).

Edit: Just to clarify, I actually like the idea on paper because the prisoners are pretty interesting characters, but there's just no possible in-universe justification for that kind of risk, no matter how advanced their slave collar technology is. For crying out loud, half of them were directly involved with an attempted nuclear detonation!

*cough*
Corruption
*cough*

It would probably be an advanced indentured servitude collar we saw the features that Sera's has imagine that but much more extreme. This collar would be loaded with knock out drugs, territorial restrictions, electronic shock, on command aphrodisiacs, locators and so on. Also they probably have some government office hold on to the release function.