What Content Would You Like Added?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Yes.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
It could be fun to just aggressively flirt with Amara during the entire dinner, maybe make a mention of liking pir- i mean total legitimate business women being something that runs in the family.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
It could be fun to just aggressively flirt with Amara during the entire dinner, maybe make a mention of liking pir- i mean total legitimate business women being something that runs in the family.
Cue threesome your niece has to audibly endure like she does the funtimes between Shade and Steele during the Chrimbus event?

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Realestate, and not free one.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Just thought of something, how about after a night in with keade amara decides to visit her daughter only to once again find steele in bed with her

Reactions: ElBoob

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Just thought of something, how about after a night in with keade amara decides to visit her daughter only to once again find steele in bed with her

Amara has been around long enough to know to knock or buzz and wait for a response before entering. I'm almost proof positive she's caught at least one of her offspring jacking or jilling off.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Amara has been around long enough to know to knock or buzz and wait for a response before entering. I'm almost proof positive she's caught at least one of her offspring jacking or jilling off.
i meant that she arrives after the extensive fucking

RevekXLR

Jun 30, 2017
Jerynn is still the only Anthro Taur in the game and a Dragon-taur to boot. So i feel she deserves a massive expansion just cause she was the first in that category. Of couse the fact that she is massively popular with a big part of the community that enjoys subPC/DomNPC relationships and brings such things like taur belly-riding and also petplay and bondage makes her perfect for a big taur-centric expansion.

I really wish that one day we could see a Lover Expansion for Jerynn that would be only available to Taur Steele character, just to get back on all the people that constantly shit on taur body type being hard to work with.
And those boring puny bipeds can stay polishing her glorious draconic endowment as the bitches they are!

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
This thread keep kicking me off the notifications list T-T I just had to catch up and skim 3 pages

More scenes with males and cum filled holes for sloppy seconds for those of us that have that particular flavor of kink. masc and fem ofc
It's like that with all threads, it's almost like it only notifies you if something happened on the same page that you posted something or clicked on the "watch" button and ignores you when the thread goes over to a new page.

Gigas_Magus

Sep 19, 2018
In an old, forgotten codex.
I would like to see more / improved options for filtering out the content you don't want in the more saturated areas.

To use as a reference point, I really like how Zheng Shi handled it. You could get a badge to disable the mining equipment, as well as remove Roz' core to disable her (all of which are options).

For one example, the other day I thought "Hey, it's been a while since I've seen the Nyrean bad-end." After approximately 1-2 hours of grinding through endless Bothric, Ganrean, and the less-desired outcome of the Nyrean loss scenes in the Deep Caves, with no discernible progress, I was like "Eh, fuck it," and decided to move on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jongeedubs

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
For one example, the other day I thought "Hey, it's been a while since I've seen the Nyrean bad-end." After approximately 1-2 hours of grinding through endless Bothric, Ganrean, and the less-desired outcome of the Nyrean loss scenes in the Deep Caves, with no discernible progress, I was like "Eh, fuck it," and decided to move on.
I think you get locked out of the bad-end after beating Taivra.

Reactions: Gigas_Magus

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I would like to see more / improved options for filtering out the content you don't want in the more saturated areas.

To use as a reference point, I really like how Zheng Shi handled it. You could get a badge to disable the mining equipment, as well as remove Roz' core to disable her (all of which are options).

Bothrioc bad end better anyway.

moobere

May 19, 2017
Anyone else would like 2 see more done with the Nyre queen and Dr. Badger? ik bimbo kiro is gonna happen eventually (patent pending).