What Content Would You Like Added?

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
I also mean it as a whole but makius has its own compounding problems that make it 'unappealing' at best to rework a new system. From how it's been explained by the coders, it's not a simple matter of copy pasting the framework and changing 'female' to 'male' a few times which I imagine is counter to the 'just copy it over lol' impression that most people have.

This topic was covered with Quiet Browsers hosted submission. I'm not a coder but the gist of it is that even the basic pregnancy system for generic pregnancies is pretty much held together by string and glue. Pregnancies that are unique (like Sera or Frostwyrm) need a lot of special attention.

Oh ok that makes sense I guess.

Here I thought it was something along the lines of every npc having a value in their stats that determines if they can be impregnated or even a value that determines the type of pregnancy they can have which, as a non-coder, probably seems horrifyingly reductive of me. I'll do some looking around to further fit my head around it but I appreciate your patience with me asking about this particular issue. I probably should have just searched for the answer or looked up how pregnancy works on the wiki now that I'm thinking about it.

In short, it is good to know that pregnancy is a lot more complicated under the hood than I thought it was. I can stop thinking of ways to include male npcs for my steel to be able to impregnate.

Oh I just had a thought... since unique pregnancy variants are so hard to add in I guess that means the ear pregnancies of the Rodenians are also out... and monogendered npcs who are technically neither male or female but don't have a vagina would probably be a no go as well. Damn... that sucks.

I'm gonna stop, lol at this point I'm just lamenting a loss I can do that privately

Soldier660

Feb 9, 2018
Brazil
More Kinect weapons because i see a lot of Energy based but not so much true Kinect.

More Airtight Armor, still using my Acient Space Suit : ) !!! thanks Aurora for that. and the hammer.

Something to help with Blue Balls, Sorry if alredy there is something for that.

also, the power armor should be Airtight no ? its a space armor. for me at least makes sense.

Items to stop Lust or desrease it in a battle would nice.

Soldier660

Feb 9, 2018
Brazil
It's called "masturbation". Or having sex with a live NPC. Or a Siegwulfe. The latter is also a taur-friendly option.
Eh... its because my character is always 75% Lust because of very high cum production. I would like something to help with that. instead of Eating a lot of items or talking to a lot of npcs to help with my problem. a item for that you see. One That increasus Lust resistance would be nice. i always with 25% more damage because of blue balls.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
an aquatic world that can make use of players gills. would be nice if it were something like venice, introducing water based elemental weapons and whatnot, with a probe somewhere in the water.

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

asidsaoi

Jun 13, 2017
More content of Quinn, Ellira,Irellia, Estallia, I became a fan of insect girls, especially Quinn and Ellira. what do you think a scene of a trio between some of them or that Estallia confides to us her daughter so that she learns of the new relations between the lords of the stars and creates a new colony.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
an aquatic world that can make use of players gills. would be nice if it were something like venice, introducing water based elemental weapons and whatnot, with a probe somewhere in the water.
Kinda feel like using water based weapons on a water planet would be a bit superfluous. I'd rather see air weapons, nothing like the WASP knife (which is just horrific), but something that fires a fast moving bubble of air that stuns sharks (look it up).

Maybe an alternative to gills would be a heavy diving suit with an inbuilt jet ski; fairly good protection, allows for quick movement underwater, but obviously because you're moving underwater, you aren't as reactive so a moderate Evasion drop.

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Savin said:
“You don’t have to be lonely,” you say, giving her a warm smile and stepping closer... and trying to ignore the many, many gun drones watching you. Not to mention the two impassive, masked armed guards not ten feet away. They don’t have faces, nobody cares what they think.

For her part, Brandt blinks at you. “I... I’m sorry, Captain?” she squeaks, voice absolutely breaking as you draw near. “That isn’t something I can simply decide for myself...”

It could be. It is, right now.

The halfbreed woman blinks at you again, measuring your every word with those huge blue eyes of hers. After a moment, she glances back at the two armored guards looming behind her.

One of them gives a tiny nod towards the hallway, towards Brandt’s office. The other gives her a thumb’s up around his - her? Who knows - shield.

Brandt gulps, then turns back to you. The same guard gives you a bigger thumbs up once the officer isn’t looking. “I... Ah. If you would like, Captain, I would be delighted to give you a tour of the station’s security command. What you might call my office. I believe you would like to see it. With me.”

Poor thing. Close enough, you guess. You tell her to lead on, and quickly disarm yourself before one of the surprisingly-supportive faceless minions in the background shield-bashes you over it.

“It’s just to the north...”

I love this guards and we need more backgroundcharacters like them.

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
Loving the game guys. Only thing I would change is the fact that there are too little human girls to fuck and too many furries/scalies/similar.

I would also love to see more femdom but I understand the game already has its fair share of it and you may prefer adding other fetishes and stuff. Well, that's it, keep up the good work guys!

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Loving the game guys. Only thing I would change is the fact that there are too little human girls to fuck and too many furries/scalies/similar.
Unfortunately, that is pretty much what most writers prefer to write about, though some exceptions pull through occasionally! (Tacit has a milfy human done, with an expac on the way) Until someone or some people want to write more humans or commish writers to write more humans, that will be the trend that will keep happening. ;)

Reactions: Fleep

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
I think it'd be real neat if we could customise the name of the PC's race, so you wouldn't constantly get stuck with alien hybrid all the time. However, I'm completely unaware of how difficult, if at all, it would be to implement.

Reactions: Mister Gregar

Rawr XD123

Aug 26, 2018
The autonomous drone that is my opinion is heavily based on gray goo armour. Its existence feels rushed and there is virtually unlimited potential. Im lazy and have never coded so i'll just dump ideas here till something happens. The gray goo armour could easily be like a venom suit. There could be a level up system or a trust metre, it could merge with other clothes and take on their characteristics( in uveto for example automatically change to winter gear) (who originally wrote the gray goo armour script, we need words). Venom for marvel stuff scary face mask or some shit idk
And maybe some technology stuff to hook line and simker it, (e.g there could be some artificial wing callibration imstead of genetic ones)
Since im not coding it im not gonna dictate it , in the low possibility someone does pick this up they have creative free reign thought i should point that add. (I also understand more important stuff like ships and waifus are beimg done this is just something i thought would be cool)

Rawr XD123

Aug 26, 2018
Can we name dicks if we have more than one
Titan Slayer (65 by 12)
Challenger ( 28 by 5)
Sweetheart (20,by 5)
Easy ( 10 by 3)