What Content Would You Like Added?

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
I belive Rape is straight out not allowed, or at least very heavly regulated, and for a reason, I might add.

Also, Rawr, learn to use the edit-button. (Quadruple-post?)

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Also rape make rape a thing my inner sadist isn't satisfied
Straight up rape ain't allowed bruh. Pseudo kind is one thing and a gray area as is, but blatant is a big no iirc.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
The farthest it goes is dubious consent, and I hope it stays that way.
Straight up rape ain't allowed bruh. Pseudo kind is one thing and a gray area as is, but blatant is a big no iirc.

Drash

Mar 22, 2017
With ships looking to be happening in the slightly nearer future I've been considering ideas for space content. (I figure battles with pirates are probably going to happen eventually.)

https://stellaris.paradoxwikis.com/Spaceborne_aliens#Leviathans
Other than that I was thinking about space whale type beings and older ones like the Tiyanki Matriarch.

Which you could fuck with your ship. (Requires Anno or Shekka to build upgrade.)

Rawr XD123

Aug 26, 2018
First of all I agree with the guy who said can we name our species because alien hybrid is sour tasting
second Gray good armour reeeeeeeee combination reeeeeeeeeee somebody somewhere do something
Next can we name dicks when we have more than one
Lastly the rape thing could be in an expanded gastigoth like an area where all the inmates could do what they want but could be sexed at any time like dead man wonderland but without plot
Or maybe idk

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Lastly the rape thing could be in an expanded gastigoth like an area where all the inmates could do what they want but could be sexed at any time like dead man wonderland but without plot
What is your obsession with that? No. Rape.
The point on this is clear.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
A prison story in and of itself, as a larger sidequest or even a main plot station would be interesting, since the range of people to interact with would be a lot more limited...but it wouldn't really work as convincingly without a way to track how the guards regard you and how the inmates see you (and of course, where you fall in the power struggle between both groups).

A dedicated "lawless" zone carved out by the prisoners themselves could be excellent once factions are introduced, as an entryway for Steele to get cozy with the less overt criminal underworld, like the space mafia/space yakuza/space triad/whatever, since there's already plenty opportunities to meet pirates and syndicate members, especially ever since Zheng Shi was introduced.

That aside, whatever else you suggested or approved of just seems....weird to me (though the goo armor could use an expansion in what she can do and how she can interact with the PC and their surroundings). If you want a custom thing for your weird species, why not make an effort and try to get people on board with a TF if you have a very specific look in mind, moreso if it's a look you can tie to an NPC + codex entry if you're that bent on having that look?

And as for naming your dicks?....even for TiTS, that's so juvenile it's not even funny.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I would like dinner with shade and Amara added

As crazy as it sounds, this is the scene I would be looking forward to the most.

Just imagine the sheer awkwardness of the scenario!

The table - Shade at the head, Amara and Captain Steele on either side, Astra opposite her mother.

The air crackles with venom and hatred between Steele and Amara, especially if Steele beat Amara during Kara's mission.

Shade suspects the conflict between her sibling and the sire of her daughter, but says nothing because she's spent the whole damned day cooking!

Amara grits her teeth and spits with a venomous tone "Could you please pass me the bread rolls, Steele?"

Across the table, Steele's jawline sets, staring daggers at the Black Void pirate "Of course, Amara. Shade told me she used poppy seeds to decorate them!"

All the while, Astra's blissfully unaware of the powder keg she's sitting at, she's just happy her family is having a meal together.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
As crazy as it sounds, this is the scene I would be looking forward to the most.

The table - Shade at the head, Amara and Captain Steele on either side, Astra opposite her mother.

The air crackles with venom and hatred between Steele and Amara, especially if Steele beat Amara during Kara's mission.

Shade suspects the conflict between her sibling and the sire of her daughter, but says nothing because she's spent the whole damned day cooking!

Amara grits her teeth and spits with a venomous tone "Could you please pass me the bread rolls, Steele?"

Across the table, Steele's jawline sets, staring daggers at the Black Void pirate "Of course, Amara. Shade told me she used poppy seeds to decorate them!"

All the while, Astra's blissfully unaware of the powder keg she's sitting at, she's just happy her family is having a meal together.

And opposite that, Amara and Steele being all buddy-buddy for selling her that cat and actually leaving the impression of a smart and competent gun for hire?

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016

thats why i want it

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
It would be a lot more fun to be extra polite to Amara, knowing that she won't try to get revenge in front of Astra.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Kara was the one that fired the shot that knocks her off the roof. Steele did nothing wrong.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
"Sorry Amara, I really needed you out of the way so I could pork my half-sister. Still, I hope you get better soon.
Love, hugs and kisses,
Steele.

PS: Astra is gonna have a baby sister. We're all a happy family now!"

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
In the end, Shade gets sick of the two of them and tazes them both.

And she doesn't let them have dessert! It was Zabaione!

It was originally going to be Chocolate Kisses, but then she remember that Ausar are allergic to chocolate.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
The more I think about it: doesn't this complicate things far more for Amara than it does for Steele?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
It depends.

Shade already knows that Amara commands a portion of the Black Void. She's not going to say anything because she's worked for the Black Void as a freelancer.

From what we've learned from Kaede, thinking her mom ran a construction company, its possible that Astra thinks the same.

And I'd seriously doubt that Steele would want to hurt their (at the moment) only niece (and with information like that, that revelation could seriously backfire on Steele). And if Steele did say anything, Amara could contact the other Black Void factions and suggest they make Steele's life hell.

Its easier for three people to keep schtum for the sake of one than anything else.

Reactions: ElBoob