What Content Would You Like Added?

Gigas_Magus

Sep 19, 2018
In an old, forgotten codex.

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
Unfortunately, that is pretty much what most writers prefer to write about, though some exceptions pull through occasionally! (Tacit has a milfy human done, with an expac on the way) Until someone or some people want to write more humans or commish writers to write more humans, that will be the trend that will keep happening. ;)

As long as femdom is involved I can happilly bear the fur :p.

PD: How does the writing thing goes, can anyone write a scene and send it tou you creators?

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Well then, its starting to look like Fen and co are only a one trick sort of pony, maybe.

I mean something that isn't all just sex and not just meet someone once and talk with them and become bored of them half way thought the conversation, I mean more of like i don't know better prices for goods in game, or better descriptions of stuff that does more damage or have it not be named something like Ratty armor and do good defense, and if you are gonna name it that then don't make the price of it too high.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Well then, its starting to look like Fen and co are only a one trick sort of pony, maybe.

I mean something that isn't all just sex and not just meet someone once and talk with them and become bored of them half way thought the conversation, I mean more of like i don't know better prices for goods in game, or better descriptions of stuff that does more damage or have it not be named something like Ratty armor and do good defense, and if you are gonna name it that then don't make the price of it too high.

What are you talking about? If anything, items in this game are too cheap.

inb4 bullshit reasoning

Last edited:

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Yeah because the one armor I want to replace my old armor with the most is Ratty armor.

moobere

May 19, 2017
Yeah because the one armor I want to replace my old armor with the most is Ratty armor.
If you don't like it write it why complain when you can be involved in what you want in the game? I've tried but i'm a shit tier writer, what's stopping you?

Reactions: Emerald

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
If you don't like it write it why complain when you can be involved in what you want in the game? I've tried but i'm a shit tier writer, what's stopping you?

Coders, the people running everything, amature writing skill, and the fact that if I were to do it and had the skills honed to do it I doubt they would add it in anytime soon, I'd probably get the whole."It will come out when the ship content drops."

Then there is the fact that if I really did done it I'd have to care and with how Fen has some of the stuff in game I'd rather not waste my time.

moobere

May 19, 2017
Coders, the people running everything, amature writing skill, and the fact that if I were to do it and had the skills honed to do it I doubt they would add it in anytime soon, I'd probably get the whole."It will come out when the ship content drops."

Then there is the fact that if I really did done it I'd have to care and with how Fen has some of the stuff in game I'd rather not waste my time.
There's your problem. become a coder then! If not stop complaining its unbecoming.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Hey I just put what I'd like to see added.

But yeah I'm not gonna bother helping or contributing, it's not against the forum rules to complain now is it?

I'd also like to say I'd rather they cut down on all the taur racism in the game but I doubt anyone gives a shit about anything with more than three legs, they are all too focused on the next brainless big titted bimbo that's gonna be shoved in.

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Hey I just put what I'd like to see added.

But yeah I'm not gonna bother helping or contributing, it's not against the forum rules to complain now is it?

I'd also like to say I'd rather they cut down on all the taur racism in the game but I doubt anyone gives a shit about anything with more than three legs, they are all too focused on the next brainless big titted bimbo that's gonna be shoved in.

Taur racism? I dunno about all that. Seems more like a two legged creature fucking a four legged one, there's bound to be logistical issues cropping up.

Reactions: Kesil

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Oh really? Just like a two legger to say they don't see that taur racism, I'm joking.

But there is a bit of stuff cut from taur players like sexing certain characters, doing certain things, and going to certain places. Hell Fisi won't even really hang to much with you when you are a taur and you can't even activate her without becoming a biped, then there are just the Too big but not big enough scenes with dicks and having to get multi cocks of different sized because as a taur people can't take your large size.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
If anything, MORE scenes should be cut from Taurs. Shade's Cunttail and Boob worship would be very uncomfortable for a taur, you'd probably drown Lola as a taur while swim fucking and the shower threesome with Besty and Victoria would be a biological game of Tetris with a taur.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
If anything, MORE scenes should be cut from Taurs. Shade's Cunttail and Boob worship would be very uncomfortable for a taur, you'd probably drown Lola as a taur while swim fucking and the shower threesome with Besty and Victoria would be a biological game of Tetris with a taur.
I don't write stuff to account for taurs, and I get while a lot of people don't, but I don't think they should be excluded. Part of the game is playing your Steele how you want them to be, and I don't want to cut people out of scenes they might like just because it would take some more work because they've got four legs. *shrug*

QuietCoyote

Aug 12, 2017
Oh really? Just like a two legger to say they don't see that taur racism, I'm joking.

But there is a bit of stuff cut from taur players like sexing certain characters, doing certain things, and going to certain places. Hell Fisi won't even really hang to much with you when you are a taur and you can't even activate her without becoming a biped, then there are just the Too big but not big enough scenes with dicks and having to get multi cocks of different sized because as a taur people can't take your large size.
Well aren't you just a chipper lil' pie, huh?

Lemme give you some pointers:
This is a "what would you like" megathread, not a subsect of the Department of Bitching and Moaning. If it is not something you want, then the criticism would be best handed to the proper persons.

As for the tauric exclusion? That aint how it's written, so that's not what is happening.

Onto the ship content complaint: understand that TiTS is a simple game, with very basic movement and controls. Ship content is essentially an entirely new system, being worked on and backended by 1 coder who has a rough life.

Courtesy is all we ask for, if you're willing to spare it.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Well shit coyote I would like to see where I complained about ship content. I said that if I did make anything it would be pushed back like their content, didn't say I had any problems with it.

Well for the taur exclusion I believe they are being excluded in some places. One of the places you can go to doesn't allow taurtic beings and the game even tells you that it's no taurs allowed, then there is meeting Fisi if you are a taur then you won't be able to hang with her and her group, sex scenes are locked away from taurs and some sex scenes are few and far between.

I won't say that they shouldn't have preference but I'm just saying it would be nice to not be locked out of doing certain things or sexing certain people.

And to the first thing I am putting what I would like to see in the game Coyote, I'm not just only bitching and moaning.

But what I would like to see is more handcannon weaponry ya know stuff for smugglers and characters who want to kinda role play as cowboys, I know we got some cannons now but it would be cool to have a couple more with different effects like a plasma revolver that could burn enemies and land crits.

Or racial abilites that won't seem useless and the Bothric tf or the quaddome tf

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Personally, I'm on the firm opinion that PC taurs should have never been a thing to begin with. NPC taurs are definitely where things are definitely a lot easier to deal with IMO. While some interactions are trivial at best to adjust to accommodate that unique anatomy, it's a whole different beast when it comes to bodily interactions with a bi-ped NPC. Where most scenes would sound normal with a non-tauric structure would be really awkward with that drastic of a difference in body structure. Especially for sex scenes, the vast majority of them would require totally new scenes to accommodate taurs, cause from blowjobs to a good ol' shagging, it just reads extremely different.

As far as from a writer standpoint, at this moment, there is very little payoff in most cases to accommodate for all body types for a singular NPC unless they're specifically designed for it. Case in point for Fisi, with about 200+ pages of content for her, to be able to include tauric content would require a whole nother expac entirely. All the stuff up to the sex scenes might not be as hard to do, but then at the end of her content with finally being able to sex her... For a normal tauric player, there's too many loops to fly through for that. Just about every scene would need to be rewritten for that, and even then you have to account most taurs have monster dongs that are too big for her to take to begin with. Essentially, I would be putting in a ton of work for a very minor niche which would be more of a headache than beneficial. Sometimes too much inclusion can be a bad thing. I don't want to make content for a taur where the end payoff would most likely just hit a brick wall.

On the same sentiment as sumgai, I'd rather save the reader from experiencing a scene awkwardly than have a whole slew of inconsistencies from their body structure.

Darvan

Apr 2, 2018
Pretty sure this ole song & dance has been mentioned before, but I'd just like to see some more manly men in general like DILFs, suave gentlemen and not traps. I understand that a decent portion of the players are gynophiles, but I feel like FenCo has an ongoing meme with the amount of chicks and chicks with dicks in the game (mostly the second bit and I am sure I'm not the first or going to be the last person to have this feeling). Yeah I get that we can play our Steele how we want, although I'd like if we had more options in that department.

An additional addendum I'd like to add as well. Would be interested in seeing switch gentlemen too because it seems like the majority of the males in the game are either real dommy or real meek and I have yet to see an enjoyable median.

As I speak, I am making a dude for my current project (so I am not saying this exclusively to bitch and moan about something in-game, even if I don't see any sex as viable in his planned state of content atm.)

The Krispiness

May 7, 2018
Under your bed.
www.google.com
. . , but I feel like FenCo has an ongoing meme with the amount of chicks and chicks with dicks in the game (mostly the second bit and I am sure I'm not the first or going to be the last person to have this feeling).

Pretty sure you mean chicks with *horse* dicks.

It IS a shame that in a world where you can walk into any store and change your genetic code to be anything you want to be, everyone just wants to be a chick with a horse dick.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChromaTaphore