What content would you like added?

Dec 28, 2016

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
a catboy, a romanceable male floof, Lumia and a bunch of valkyries who are (with one exception) purefem and Drifa...
I'm pretty sure they've been out for a while now so I don't really consider them new. Anyway, whenever a new dickgirl comes out, they all usually have the same (minus Alypia's character) characterization: horsecock, overwhelmingly dominant to the point of being unlikeable(to me), and the inability to be dommed in the same way if at all. The recent addition definitely fits in that department from what I hear. But maybe you're right about being biased because I usually can't stand this kind of character.

Furiae

Jan 7, 2021
...is she not one-handed now?
I remember sulking about her not being light anymore, but you can still use a shield...

Reactions: valkyr42

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
There's one out in the wild for femliu doodled by anon, but Liu's author wanted to commission the art themselves so until that happens...

Resawar

Sep 21, 2018
There should be a power that can force opponents recharge powers to go onto cooldown, we have a similar power in Resplendent Aria that can refresh your own or a allies recharge powers, it should have a name like Power Sap, Consumption Curse, or Draining Hex.

It would ideally be an encounter power as to avoid spam like Resplendent Aria, it would want to be a balance between the disruption power of stun, prone, disarm, and silence as those all have perks/ability's for immunity or ways around plus as all power that effect other it should have a magic resist roll check to resist it's effects, but this power would be balanced to disrupt a majority of the opponents moves but leave them able to do basic attacks, teases, ultimate, and encounter type powers so it would not warrant a total immunity perk or ability.

The power is self seems powerful on paper, it would have more use cases then silence and disarm while not completely shutting down some enemy's like they do as it would only effect recharge powers leaving them the ability to do other attacks for the time it take their power to come back and not unable to do anything marked spell/weapon. It can also make opponents more exploitable by making them have to do a basic attack or burn their encounter power, but unlike stun/prone they still get to attack or use a item like remedy and not have to get up or sit around stunned and waste a turn.

Last edited:

Navydivea

Jun 21, 2023
Stances should not be on your powers bar, make them their own separate tab that has a default and you can switch between the ones you know. Would make things a bit more dynamic for players and potentially let you increase base encounter difficulty. As is you can just hit auto for most.

Loveless

May 29, 2022
Who let him cook!!?

Combat is pretty shallow but adding item durability is not the way to go. I'd rather alchemy be expanded instead. And on Nightmare mode you can give the party a lot of nerfs so you have to rely on items to pull ahead. With skills like Heal and Blessing being a lot weaker you'd have to craft health potions and damage buffs to get ahead.

It doesn't even have to be super complex just something like the Skyrim potion mixing. And you would also have a seperate inventory for alchemy items like you already have for reagents. Maybe something like combining Blood Iris and mushroom to make a poison remedy, I dunno I'm just spitballing here.

Loveless

May 29, 2022
I'm realising there is a distinct lack of cursed tools in this game outside of C. Dawnsword. How am I supposed to cosplay as an Elric wannabe without my Stormbringer damnit??!

Loveless

May 29, 2022
Well you have to be corrupt anyways to get it, there is no cursed sword for a pure character. The closest one I think would be the dagger(?) dropped by Taldahs.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Well you have to be corrupt anyways to get it, there is no cursed sword for a pure character. The closest one I think would be the dagger(?) dropped by Taldahs.
The Blight Tendril is, according to the first three words of its description, "a short spear". Which is really just a tentacle that can be used as a throwing spear.

Loveless

May 29, 2022
The Blight Tendril is, according to the first three words of its description, "a short spear". Which is really just a tentacle that can be used as a throwing spear.
Yeah sorry, couldn't remember it's name. It's cool but it feels kind of lacking as a sort of corrupt item. I was think more along the lines of something with it's own malevolent sentience, kinda like an evil Ashelander you know what I'm sayin? Maybe a demon that turned themselves into a sword in order to trick you. Or a cool sword that Kas put a curse on just to be a dick to us, Dunno just something a bit more special.

Nov 9, 2021
I'd like for more content for Clementine. There was someone who posted a Pregnancy expansion for her earlier today. The thread was deleted, but I got a look at what they wrote, and it looks pretty good.
Aside from that, I'd also love additional wholesome scenes with the PC's kids, e.g. if you have both Freyja and Mitra at the WayFort, a random scene of finding them playing hide-and-seek.
On the less wholesome side, I'd like to ask for a femdom group blowjob scene, where a group of harpies/orcs/effigies/kitsune/fem imps pin the PC down and spend the next hour or so sucking the PC dry.

Reactions: A1teros