What content would you like added?

Sep 1, 2021
She isn't? I'd have thought a pretty sizable amount of time would have passed from when we free Winter City to arriving in Khorminos, like atleast a month. Kas wouldn't be able to attempt something as big as the Portal again in a city like Khorminos so what could she be doing that is taking such a long time? Is she just disguised playing poker with the bulls for weeks on end? Or did she just suddenly put all her plans for world conquest on hold when she saw all the busty cow girls?
Regardless of how or if Kas is ahead of us, in my game she is being slowed down due to her romance with my champ, and spending time with her granddaughter Freja.
Plus she has to make a plan to stop Tollus from binding her/stealing her power (what ever he wants to do), so he can complete his plans, since he doesn't like how Kas is behaving.

Loveless

May 29, 2022
Regardless of how or if Kas is ahead of us, in my game she is being slowed down due to her romance with my champ, and spending time with her granddaughter Freja.
Well, a woman can multitask. Spending quality time with your lover and family at 3, attempting to overthrow the gods at 4.

Also Tollus has a plan? I thought he was making shit up as he goes on. I guess he wants be very powerful but other than that I can't think of anything else he has shown interest in.

Sep 1, 2021
Well, a woman can multitask. Spending quality time with your lover and family at 3, attempting to overthrow the gods at 4.

Also Tollus has a plan? I thought he was making shit up as he goes on. I guess he wants be very powerful but other than that I can't think of anything else he has shown interest in.
You assume I give Kas enough time to do something besides fuck, snuggle, or spend time with her family? Kas is probably happy when I'm off doing quests so she can get something else done.

Yep, you can find some documents during one of Gweyr's quest, on the ship maybe, that you can give to Kas to let her know Tollus wants to get rid of her/steal her power since she isn't acting how he thinks she should act. Now I'm not sure if this changes if you aren't romancing her, but for me, he doesn't like Kas having all this power and not taking over everything. So at some point we might see a conflict between Kas, and any loyal demons vs the cult, or Tollus will appear during the near the end of a quest with some magical artifact, probably one of the ones his followers have been looking for, to steal Kas's power/seal her away.

Since I gave her the documents and warned her I want Tollus to show up try his plan, Kas have a way to instantly foil it, one of us cut his head off, then we go back to dealing with other more important threats, like all the wraith touched creatures, of getting Kas a soul, or that Abyssal Thing that crossed over during the Winter City quest, since Lumia and it left the palace, and I don't remember her saying she killed it.

Loveless

May 29, 2022
Yeah I know Tollus wants to imprison/capture/whatever Kas, I'm more talking about his overall plan. He doesn't seem to have much figured out right now and just using whatever is convenient at the moment. Like I'm sure just lucking into finding a Lureling wasn't in his plans so this must be recent development for him.

He wants to conqueor the world himself now but when did he change his mind? His entire cult is centered around Kas and him going solo is a recent thing. Something about Kas must've made him immediately dislike her.

Was he planning to manipulate Kas for his own end? I find that unlikely considering the reverence with which he spoke of her before. So was he fine with being subserviant if it was "Sauron" or something that stepped out of the Portal? I dunno Kas doesn't seem to be doing anything wrong on the "Take over the world" front. Kas said "not answering the prayers of peasants" but we have no clue what Tollus wanted from Kas other than power, to whichever end we don't know. Maybe he wanted power to "get back at the Baroness" but that seems excedingly petty even for him. It can't be about her not interacting with the cult enough eighter since every demon there loves her even though I'm sure literally none of them have ever met her. I just don't get what he is so upset about.

Maybe he is just angry he didn't get the rare demon he wanted from his gacha pull.

Afier

Sep 4, 2015
I just did the Convocation of Mirrors event for the first time, and I have to say, I want more debate battles in the game. I am aware of the enormous burden they place on the writers, and thus I'm not asking for there to be dozens more by the time of the game's release, that is unreasonable. But there's a ton of room to add one or two more by the endgame.

It just hits different to have to actually be able to resolve issues with words rather than just violence in an RPG.

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
I just did the Convocation of Mirrors event for the first time, and I have to say, I want more debate battles in the game. I am aware of the enormous burden they place on the writers, and thus I'm not asking for there to be dozens more by the time of the game's release, that is unreasonable. But there's a ton of room to add one or two more by the endgame.

It just hits different to have to actually be able to resolve issues with words rather than just violence in an RPG.
NGL I'm not really a fan of that idea. The whole thing, especially with the amount that needed to be read was kinda annoying.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021

Not for me. That entire thing was beyond boring.

TheShepard256

IIRC, the Convocation of Mirrors was designed to be the hardest conversation battle in the entire game, since you're going up against Nareva herself, so using it as a benchmark for other conversation battles isn't a good idea; the one against the corrupted Chief Taldahs is probably a better representative of how difficult the average conversation battle should be.

Sep 1, 2021
Yeah I know Tollus wants to imprison/capture/whatever Kas, I'm more talking about his overall plan. He doesn't seem to have much figured out right now and just using whatever is convenient at the moment. Like I'm sure just lucking into finding a Lureling wasn't in his plans so this must be recent development for him.

He wants to conqueor the world himself now but when did he change his mind? His entire cult is centered around Kas and him going solo is a recent thing. Something about Kas must've made him immediately dislike her.

Was he planning to manipulate Kas for his own end? I find that unlikely considering the reverence with which he spoke of her before. So was he fine with being subserviant if it was "Sauron" or something that stepped out of the Portal? I dunno Kas doesn't seem to be doing anything wrong on the "Take over the world" front. Kas said "not answering the prayers of peasants" but we have no clue what Tollus wanted from Kas other than power, to whichever end we don't know. Maybe he wanted power to "get back at the Baroness" but that seems excedingly petty even for him. It can't be about her not interacting with the cult enough eighter since every demon there loves her even though I'm sure literally none of them have ever met her. I just don't get what he is so upset about.

Maybe he is just angry he didn't get the rare demon he wanted from his gacha pull.
Not sure what his exact plan is, something to do with the relics he's been having his cult gather I would guess, like the quest Getting Into The Closet, when we first meet Whisper, and they left with something while we fought Whisper. In the bad end of that quest,
Tollus uses the artifact to trap the Champ's souls, uses it as leverage against Kas, then eventually traps Kas in it with the Champ. So I assume Tollus might use the artifact to try and trap Kas at some point.

He wanted the Legendary 7-Star Demon King, Slayer of Heroes and Bain of Lupine Women, but got the Legendary 7-Star Kasyrra, Layer of Champs and Mother of Dragongirls.

Loveless

May 29, 2022
Yeah I know he wants to imprison Kas, I'm just not sure why. Kas has always shown herself to be competent and charismatic, I don't see what problem you can have with her ass a cult leader. Yes Kas shows no interest in the cult, but her and Tollus seem to be working towards the same goal and Kas doesn't show any desire to stop the cult before we tell her Tollus's plan. Tollus wanted to summon a demon but something about Kas made him dislike her. The only thing I can really think of is he thinks Kas is not evil enough. Which sounds kinda insane when talking about Kas. Like he want's her to slaughter towns or something.
He wanted the Legendary 7-Star Demon King, Slayer of Heroes and Bain of Lupine Women, but got the Legendary 7-Star Kasyrra, Layer of Champs and Mother of Dragongirls.
Tollus is just salty Kas doesn't wanna fuck his ugly bald ass.

Reactions: HavocHive55

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Because while Kas and Tollus both want to do Evil Things, they want to do different Evil Things and in different ways. Tollus even lays out his gripes in his notes. Here's one snippet.
The Queen of Uncounted Pleasures has made it abundantly clear now that my goals and hers do not align. My followers were to be the bedrock of a new kingdom, to end this age of chaos and anarchy and restore the unbroken line from the old. But Kasyrra has no dreams of empire, no appreciation for the glory of our past nor a vision for the future that does not paint her as stark-raving mad. She speaks of lightning from the heavens, of moving pictures and machines of pleasure and war that would make even the Magisters of Estelore laugh at their absurdity.
In other words, she's interested in building her portal, bringing the technology she's used to into Savarra and general hedonism. He wants to be king of the world (or at least a decent chunk of it) and thinks the hedonism should be channeled towards specific ends.

Last edited:

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Not sure what his exact plan is, something to do with the relics he's been having his cult gather I would guess, like the quest Getting Into The Closet, when we first meet Whisper, and they left with something while we fought Whisper. In the bad end of that quest,
Yeah I know he wants to imprison Kas, I'm just not sure why. Kas has always shown herself to be competent and charismatic, I don't see what problem you can have with her ass a cult leader. Yes Kas shows no interest in the cult, but her and Tollus seem to be working towards the same goal and Kas doesn't show any desire to stop the cult before we tell her Tollus's plan. Tollus wanted to summon a demon but something about Kas made him dislike her. The only thing I can really think of is he thinks Kas is not evil enough. Which sounds kinda insane when talking about Kas. Like he want's her to slaughter towns or something.

Tollus is just salty Kas doesn't wanna fuck his ugly bald ass.
In terms of immediate goals, Tollus is a distant relative of Carmen the Baroness of Hawkethorne and wants her seat of power and the riches of her vault because he thinks his tenuous blood ties and the difficulties of his youth make him entitled to them. But he didn't get them, so he formed the cult and started sacrificing women to Kasyrra for the power to seize it by force. Yet even now he's a coward who dares not move against Carmen until he knows he has the upper hand, and Kasyrra herself has made it pretty clear she sees the cult as tools who've served their primary purpose, and all guys like Tollus do is get in the way.

Loveless

May 29, 2022
Because while Kas and Tollus both want to do Evil Things, they want to do different Evil Things and in different ways. Tollus even lays out his gripes in his notes. Here's one snippet.
Damn, I must've skimmed through Tollus's notes because I do not remember reading that. That sounds incredibly petty but not entirely unexpected coming from him. Although why he thought an outsider would be interested in his shitty old destroyed empire of the past and more importantly putting him in power, is left up to his delusional brain.

Also Tollus used a portal to tear open a rift between dimensions to summon a demon, I'm surprised anything is absurd to him. He's probably just lying to himself about his reason for not liking Kas. Man just has a giant ego and he's pissed Kas isn't stroking it enough. They probably had a chat and Kas told him to piss off and Tollus has been fuming about that ever since.

Kitsune Lord Momiji

Jan 12, 2016
Hawkethorne
I'd be down for something like an Alissa, Gytha, and Jae'lyn gangbang in Wayfort. Like a mock prison break where they all have their way with the PC.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
I'd be down for something like an Alissa, Gytha, and Jae'lyn gangbang in Wayfort. Like a mock prison break where they all have their way with the PC.
Just give me Gytha and I'll be cool as a cucumber. I actually want to follow through with that knotting her and potentially getting her pregnant, like back in the Frostwoods.

Reactions: Sacremas

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
There's fanart I've found not too far off from that actually, only involving Kas in her elf guise instead of Gytha. I just dropped it into the Art topic, needed a kick to share some more stuff there anyways.

Not sure even my sluttiest Champ wants Alissa's dick anywhere near her, but you do you. ;)

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Absolutely. I have been wanting to fk Alissa for ages. And a gangbang certainly wouldn't hurt though I would add Kas to it as well

Reactions: Ultra Chad

Ultra Chad

Aug 22, 2022
I can see the child with Ryn and Brint/Brienne getting named and special events. I can't see it happening for the other companions sadly.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I believe the other companions should get special children. I don't think it's fair that only Kiyoko gets this much content, it's kinda lame that the children of you and your other companions are so generic if you impregnate or get impregnated by them.
Cait would be out. Viv, Ryn and Agni can't impregnate or get pregnant. Only ones would be Brienne and Arona.. damn now I want Agni babies.

Reactions: valkyr42

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Were we to wish a bunch of extra work on the authors, theoretically Arona, Azzy, Brint/Brienne, or Quin's pregnancies could be updated the way Zhara's pregnancy was - retroactively make one of the children a character.

It would be a bunch of extra work though, and it's not like the companion authors were lacking in work they already have to do.

Reactions: WolframL

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Cait would be out. Viv, Ryn and Agni can't impregnate or get pregnant.
Ryn at least will be able to once her content is written (not Soon) and I'd be surprised if your first child together didn't get the special treatment. Not having a handwave like 'they really do develop That Fast' or 'Mareth!' they wouldn't be developed as a character the same way Mitra or Freja is, but I'd be extremely shocked if her kids are strictly number gremlins. Triply so if Aly is in any way involved in the process. :D

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
Ryn at least will be able to once her content is written (not Soon) and I'd be surprised if your first child together didn't get the special treatment. Not having a handwave like 'they really do develop That Fast' or 'Mareth!' they wouldn't be developed as a character the same way Mitra or Freja is, but I'd be extremely shocked if her kids are strictly number gremlins. Triply so if Aly is in any way involved in the process. :D
That and I also want at least one special child with my favorite muscle girl too. Maybe once Brihaus comes out, whenever that would be.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Living armor! Since ghosts canonically exist, it'd be fun to see a possessed (or otherwise) set of living armor
Savin has said he has plans to write the CoC2 version of Goo Armor at some point.

Goo Armor.png

Is it me or is just about every new character a dickgirl/futa? I think some new characters that are straight up men/women with no extra attachments would be nice.
Given that the last major new characters include a catboy, a romanceable male floof, Lumia and a bunch of valkyries who are (with one exception) purefem and Drifa... yeah, selection bias at work there. Aly even has a list of named and sexable NPCs broken down by type and in both those categories, purefem NPCs are overwhelmingly the largest group, followed by males, followed by bedicked females (with or without a vagina). The last group just happens to be prominent due to a combination of several of them being major characters and memes.

Anyhow, the devs have been clear that what gets into the game is entirely a factor of what people want to write, so when they want to write a male character or a female without a penis, they will. When they want to write a lady with a penis, they will. It's not like they're keeping track and trying to maintain some sort of ratio.