What content would you like added?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Cait would be out. Viv, Ryn and Agni can't impregnate or get pregnant.
Ryn at least will be able to once her content is written (not Soon) and I'd be surprised if your first child together didn't get the special treatment. Not having a handwave like 'they really do develop That Fast' or 'Mareth!' they wouldn't be developed as a character the same way Mitra or Freja is, but I'd be extremely shocked if her kids are strictly number gremlins. Triply so if Aly is in any way involved in the process. :D

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
Ryn at least will be able to once her content is written (not Soon) and I'd be surprised if your first child together didn't get the special treatment. Not having a handwave like 'they really do develop That Fast' or 'Mareth!' they wouldn't be developed as a character the same way Mitra or Freja is, but I'd be extremely shocked if her kids are strictly number gremlins. Triply so if Aly is in any way involved in the process. :D
That and I also want at least one special child with my favorite muscle girl too. Maybe once Brihaus comes out, whenever that would be.

Dec 28, 2016
Living armor! Since ghosts canonically exist, it'd be fun to see a possessed (or otherwise) set of living armor
(maybe with a cool ectoplasm dick...)

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Living armor! Since ghosts canonically exist, it'd be fun to see a possessed (or otherwise) set of living armor
Savin has said he has plans to write the CoC2 version of Goo Armor at some point.

Goo Armor.png

Is it me or is just about every new character a dickgirl/futa? I think some new characters that are straight up men/women with no extra attachments would be nice.
Given that the last major new characters include a catboy, a romanceable male floof, Lumia and a bunch of valkyries who are (with one exception) purefem and Drifa... yeah, selection bias at work there. Aly even has a list of named and sexable NPCs broken down by type and in both those categories, purefem NPCs are overwhelmingly the largest group, followed by males, followed by bedicked females (with or without a vagina). The last group just happens to be prominent due to a combination of several of them being major characters and memes.

Anyhow, the devs have been clear that what gets into the game is entirely a factor of what people want to write, so when they want to write a male character or a female without a penis, they will. When they want to write a lady with a penis, they will. It's not like they're keeping track and trying to maintain some sort of ratio.

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
a catboy, a romanceable male floof, Lumia and a bunch of valkyries who are (with one exception) purefem and Drifa...
I'm pretty sure they've been out for a while now so I don't really consider them new. Anyway, whenever a new dickgirl comes out, they all usually have the same (minus Alypia's character) characterization: horsecock, overwhelmingly dominant to the point of being unlikeable(to me), and the inability to be dommed in the same way if at all. The recent addition definitely fits in that department from what I hear. But maybe you're right about being biased because I usually can't stand this kind of character.

Furiae

Jan 7, 2021
...is she not one-handed now?
I remember sulking about her not being light anymore, but you can still use a shield...

Reactions: valk42

Falken_Moonlight

Jul 18, 2022
Floof land
Quick one off side stories kinda like Kinu’s princess blade.
Take control of one of your companions and see the events prior to meeting our Pc. Maybe show how they trained or fought someone before all the shenanigans started happening.

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
There's one out in the wild for femliu doodled by anon, but Liu's author wanted to commission the art themselves so until that happens...

Resawar

Sep 21, 2018
There should be a power that can force opponents recharge powers to go onto cooldown, we have a similar power in Resplendent Aria that can refresh your own or a allies recharge powers, it should have a name like Power Sap, Consumption Curse, or Draining Hex.

It would ideally be an encounter power as to avoid spam like Resplendent Aria, it would want to be a balance between the disruption power of stun, prone, disarm, and silence as those all have perks/ability's for immunity or ways around plus as all power that effect other it should have a magic resist roll check to resist it's effects, but this power would be balanced to disrupt a majority of the opponents moves but leave them able to do basic attacks, teases, ultimate, and encounter type powers so it would not warrant a total immunity perk or ability.

The power is self seems powerful on paper, it would have more use cases then silence and disarm while not completely shutting down some enemy's like they do as it would only effect recharge powers leaving them the ability to do other attacks for the time it take their power to come back and not unable to do anything marked spell/weapon. It can also make opponents more exploitable by making them have to do a basic attack or burn their encounter power, but unlike stun/prone they still get to attack or use a item like remedy and not have to get up or sit around stunned and waste a turn.

Last edited:

Navydivea

Jun 21, 2023
Stances should not be on your powers bar, make them their own separate tab that has a default and you can switch between the ones you know. Would make things a bit more dynamic for players and potentially let you increase base encounter difficulty. As is you can just hit auto for most.

Loveless

May 29, 2022
Who let him cook!!?

Combat is pretty shallow but adding item durability is not the way to go. I'd rather alchemy be expanded instead. And on Nightmare mode you can give the party a lot of nerfs so you have to rely on items to pull ahead. With skills like Heal and Blessing being a lot weaker you'd have to craft health potions and damage buffs to get ahead.

It doesn't even have to be super complex just something like the Skyrim potion mixing. And you would also have a seperate inventory for alchemy items like you already have for reagents. Maybe something like combining Blood Iris and mushroom to make a poison remedy, I dunno I'm just spitballing here.

Loveless

May 29, 2022
I'm realising there is a distinct lack of cursed tools in this game outside of C. Dawnsword. How am I supposed to cosplay as an Elric wannabe without my Stormbringer damnit??!

Loveless

May 29, 2022
Well you have to be corrupt anyways to get it, there is no cursed sword for a pure character. The closest one I think would be the dagger(?) dropped by Taldahs.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Well you have to be corrupt anyways to get it, there is no cursed sword for a pure character. The closest one I think would be the dagger(?) dropped by Taldahs.
The Blight Tendril is, according to the first three words of its description, "a short spear". Which is really just a tentacle that can be used as a throwing spear.