What content would you like added?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Dayum. So we're actually going to meet Calla? And she won't be a corrupted succu-hucow with multiple horsecocks and a sister complex?
Shhhh, don't spoil the big surprise that the Pure Calla ending requires beating the game in under 90 in-game days!

But seriously, we don't know (and Savin's not talking) and the existence of that art and potential corruption for Calla aren't necessarily mutually exclusive so all we can do is speculate. Until proven otherwise, my headcanon is that Calla fights her way out of whatever is waiting on the other side of the portal, eventually encounters Isabelle and through a Daring Adventure they manage to make their way back to Savarra, whereupon she introduces her new girlfriend to Cait, the Champ and Isadora and tells them they'll never believe the story she has to tell. Cue 'everybody laughs' ending.

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2016
i dont think it'd be added, but itd be nice to see takahiro pregnancy! i know tetsuya is in the game and can knock you up, but i love hot messes rather then well put together princes

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
the negative 10 crit on the shield orb is kind of a big oof, i'd rather something weaker with no crit reduction
It still works as a mage shield specifically because it is not a catalyst, so that negative crit won't actually affect your spells. At least as I understand it, someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: Furiae and valkyr42

QuedzaDrake

Sep 8, 2017
It still works as a mage shield specifically because it is not a catalyst, so that negative crit won't actually affect your spells. At least as I understand it, someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
this had me double checking
the rule is +crit/+accuracy on Equipment (everything that isnt a weapon) is added to your spells, so tmy question is "does shields count as weapons or equipment?"
and after a light digging in the game code i realized shields (and anything on the off-hand slot) requires Catalyst to count for the "magicalCritHitBonus"
so... i came here to say.
yep u are rite

Reactions: Furiae and Sacremas

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
Oh I hadn't considered that, so if you're only using magic attacks that -10 crit just doesn't matter. Never realized that, might reconsider some kind of mage build with it someday. Control Rod + Shield Orb suddenly looks a lot better.

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
A Quin Centric Quest
More Berwynn Integration. As a now, he really feels completely cut off from the rest of the story.
The missing companion talks
More town exploration event
Expanded Cait Magicock images (She will lose several pounds if she pounds you)

Btw, My Calla headcannon is the she will be the final boss. If you are corrupt then she comes back as a superpowered palidin like character; however, if you are pure then she comes back as an almost demonfied being.

Also, Komari preg when?

Reactions: Furiae and valkyr42

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
If Cait's tits are max size, their milk capacity actually exceeds Brienne's by a large margin. I wish that was reflected in the various milk scenes, but most of all I wish it showed in the Milking Barn.

Reactions: HavocHive55

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
That's because he is; his original writer left and as a result he didn't get any new content for ages, and was bumped down to feature-rich NPC because trying to support him in his original capacity wasn't tenable.
What I meant by integration is that Berwynn could occasionally comment on events or quests and the companions would occasionally remark, hey Berwynn might know or something like that. Right now, it feels like he doesn't exist outside of his quest. I'm asking for something on an even lesser scale than ashlander.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
What I meant by integration is that Berwynn could occasionally comment on events or quests and the companions would occasionally remark, hey Berwynn might know or something like that. Right now, it feels like he doesn't exist outside of his quest. I'm asking for something on an even lesser scale than ashlander.
That's only expected of folks that accompany you. Berry got removed from companion status a long time ago now, precisely because they would need to keep up with integrating him into future story bits if he had stayed a companion. Ashe or Lyric are npcs that are basically attached to you, so they can act as a companion lite.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Not to mention their interactions with other NPCs are pretty limited. AFAIK, Lyric only talks to other Kobolds (i.e. the wandering mobs in the Undermountain) and Ashe only talks to two characters, her niece and Daliza, with brief mention of her talking to Aileh's daughter offscreen. Unless we meet another Kobold ruler or another dragon/Dracian, the chances of needing to account for someone talk to either seems small.

Speaking of, I just thought of some things I'd like to see. Sorry if I've already said them.

• Scenes of our unique children interacting with each other. I don't necessarily expect Kinu to come all the way to the Wayfort for tea and rice cakes, but given we can potentially have a baby centaur and marefolk about a half-day's walk from each other, and a baby/toddler dragon girl, a toddler harpy and three baby sneks all under one roof, It'd be real nice to see what kinds of adorable mischief they can get up to.
  • Talks between Freja/Ailehspawn and Ashe. I don't necessarily need Ashe to talk to all my kids and descendants, but if she's gonna meet one of them, let it be the actual dragon girl. Apparently they already are talking, so this would just make it visible to us.
  • I've said it before, and I'll say it again - actual acknowledgement and responses from Lumian NPCs, especially Lumian Elves, to a Valkyrie Champion. I don't need every single one of them to get a flying sex scene, but some acknowledgement of our champion being basically an angel of their goddess seems fair, especially given that the kitsune do acknowledge you going fluffy.

Necros

Nov 23, 2020
After reading that soulbinding thread, i want to have conversation with Kassyra about that and maybe on romance route ask about what she a actually values more Champ or the soul( and yeah i can already guess the answer). Sucker for shit like that.

Reactions: Savin

Cerneu

Aug 19, 2019
After killing the Alraune, instead of leaving the Wayfort gardens empty content-wise, we should be allowed to clean it of corruption and cultivate it. Maybe even plant a dryad seed.

Otherwise, I keep having the feeling that we're being railroaded to keep the Alraune.

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
After killing the Alraune, instead of leaving the Wayfort gardens empty content-wise, we should be allowed to clean it of corruption and cultivate it. Maybe even plant a dryad seed.

Otherwise, I keep having the feeling that we're being railroaded to keep the Alraune.
Or somehow bringing the Alraune back after killing her by having some seed she dropped and planted and when she resurrects, she'll be uncorrupted instead which will need a new bust for that or getting a whole new Alraune with the seed you plant. Either one could've worked. The seed can even be the Dryad seed you get from those dryads you can meet in the Old Forest.

redlightnin55

Dec 21, 2022
Doing my part to keep the new gripes thread free from excess clutter, this post brings me to this piece of content I'd love to see.

I'd love to get a piece of offhand equipment to act as a spell book rather literally. When equipped, it could allow you to take one or two extra powers into combat with further limitations. One could be limited to only non-stance at-will powers, and the other could be either a recharge power limited to once per encounter or an encounter power limited to once per rest like an ultimate. They'd be limited to only pure spell powers, so you couldn't bring in say, fan of blades or something like that.

I realize it wouldn't be the most feasible thing from a technical standpoint but it would be very nice as a mage to have a few more options, and it soft-balances by not allowing two-handed weapons or other offhand, stat-giving gear.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Feasibility aside, now you have me imagining specialized books that would grant specific powers.
Valeria's Voyage: Published in Khor'minos, this book is the account of busty cowgirl adventurer, her travels and her many sexual conquests. Grants one-time use of Tackle.
Hentai: Illustrated story written in [silly|moonrunes|Kitsuhon script] containing the story of a half-nuki girl and her anatomically improbable sexual misadventures. Grants one-time use of Groping Tentacles.

• Scenes of our unique children interacting with each other. I don't necessarily expect Kinu to come all the way to the Wayfort for tea and rice cakes, but given we can potentially have a baby centaur and marefolk about a half-day's walk from each other, and a baby/toddler dragon girl, a toddler harpy and three baby sneks all under one roof, It'd be real nice to see what kinds of adorable mischief they can get up to.
Wholesome/10, would adore this even if it's something that gets added way later. Especially if it involves the Ballad of Lady Freja and Ashe.
  • I've said it before, and I'll say it again - actual acknowledgement and responses from Lumian NPCs, especially Lumian Elves, to a Valkyrie Champion. I don't need every single one of them to get a flying sex scene, but some acknowledgement of our champion being basically an angel of their goddess seems fair, especially given that the kitsune do acknowledge you going fluffy.
This has to be somewhere on the 'to do' list, especially since the Valkyrie codex entry has a bit that practically jumps up and down and screams 'Yes, we're doing this so you can grow old with Ryn just like a floof can with Kiyoko' and that got a special acknowledgement. It's possible this is waiting on Ryn pregnancy and/or marriage since that would be a natural time to write a bunch of relationship stuff.

Last edited:

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Isn't the number of Champ's children that somehow grew up and developed enough to function on their own in a short time limited?

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
actual acknowledgement and responses from Lumian NPCs, especially Lumian Elves, to a Valkyrie Champion. I don't need every single one of them to get a flying sex scene, but some acknowledgement of our champion being basically an angel of their goddess seems fair, especially given that the kitsune do acknowledge you going fluffy.
They do acknowledge it. There wont ever be the same kind of acknowledgement as kitsune because the valkyries don't have that kind of relationship with lumia and eachother. all the major valkyrie npcs have special interactions for when you become one of their sisters, but unlike keros making you a kitsune, something that has never happened before, you are the same as them. You're one of their sisters, and that's normal.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Characters with acknowledgments for valkyrie stuff, that I know of off the top of my head:

-Lumia
-Annika
-Eira
-Thrud
-Etheryn
-Arona
-Azyrran
-Liaden
-Sanders
-Serena

Like, they're not going to constantly call you Your Eminence or anything, because that's not how valkyries work - this is what garde was talking about - but characters do notice if you're the avatar of the queen of the gods. I think it would be good to add more acknowledgment for that stuff; you might've noticed that I like giving kitsune, valkyrie, and astrida players special shout-outs in most of my content. But don't ignore the stuff that's already out there. :)

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
Characters with acknowledgments for valkyrie stuff, that I know of off the top of my head:

-Lumia
-Annika
-Eira
-Thrud
-Etheryn
-Arona
-Azyrran
-Liaden
-Sanders
-Serena

Like, they're not going to constantly call you Your Eminence or anything, because that's not how valkyries work - this is what garde was talking about - but characters do notice if you're the avatar of the queen of the gods. I think it would be good to add more acknowledgment for that stuff; you might've noticed that I like giving kitsune, valkyrie, and astrida players special shout-outs in most of my content. But don't ignore the stuff that's already out there. :)
What's Astrida? Is that someone's name?