What content would you like added?

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
I'd like for more content for Clementine. There was someone who posted a Pregnancy expansion for her earlier today. The thread was deleted, but I got a look at what they wrote, and it looks pretty good.
Damn, the thread got deleted? That's a shame, I was really hoping that would go somewhere since I liked what I saw too.

• Sad
Reactions: HavocHive55

JB90

Jul 27, 2022
Hm…

Aside from dragon TF items which as I’ve read are on the way once the stars align and Savin arises from the depths of their backlog to Godzilla roar at the heavens…

Dragon themed armor? Or just a bit of love tossed to heavy armor in general for us champs who play as tin can warriors/tanks.

I don’t think there’s any heavy boots/gloves but I could be wrong, I know I’ve been using the winged sabatons and giant gloves for a while now.

As for my main suggestion? Introducing Kas to your other named children who proceeds to adore them just because their yours; probably leads to playdates involving them and Freja, or Kas babysitting/watching all of them for a day with you and is a mess of tears and happiness by the time it comes for her to leave.

Wholesome shenanigans ahoy~

Other characters able to be pregnant getting named kiddos and such too o’course.

Silly mode where she takes on the ultimate aunt challenge: the legion of mino babies you’ve had with Brienne… which is probably a literal legion armed with toy weapons and armor given the number of them in my playthrough.

Last edited:

Furiae

Jan 7, 2021
feels kind of lacking as a sort of corrupt item. I was think more along the lines of something with it's own malevolent sentience, kinda like an evil Ashelander you know what I'm sayin? Maybe a demon that turned themselves into a sword in order to trick you. Or a cool sword that Kas put a curse on just to be a dick to us, Dunno just something a bit more special.
Give us the Shade Blade from Ultima VII, that was nice and evil

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Honestly surprised there are no pure Minotaur girls with dicks. I don't really count Hashat (because half-marefolk) and Vacia (because demon.) Savin we need moo's that can be milked more ways than one!
I'm sure there are those willing to write it up if you pay them. Or if you feel up to it, you can write it yourself. Just don't add too much to the character or she'll wind up at the bottom of the priority list next to the endgame stuff.

Incidentally, how do you want to milk her? From the front or the back?

Falken_Moonlight

Jul 18, 2022
Floof land
Say… is there a possibility of going to the Beach for some relaxation with companions? Is there even a beach in the Frost marches?
I’d pay to have Kiyoko and Ryn in a bikini, even if it’s just in writing, though I’d wager Azzy would not like the water… call it a hunch.
(Kiyoko might not like it either I guess, salt water would be bad for fur)

waterpanther7

Jan 28, 2021
Say… is there a possibility of going to the Beach for some relaxation with companions? Is there even a beach in the Frost marches?
I’d pay to have Kiyoko and Ryn in a bikini, even if it’s just in writing, though I’d wager Azzy would not like the water… call it a hunch.
(Kiyoko might not like it either I guess, salt water would be bad for fur)
we are going to the coast for act 3 after we complete act2 in khorminos

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
One thing I felt was weird about COC II was that Alrune Effigies would continue to attack the player after you delt with the Alrune. Maybe there could be Alrune Effigy variants based on how you treated the Alrune? Like Alrune Renegades if you spare the Alrune and Alrune Remnants if you didn't.

Also, Komari preg when?

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
One thing I felt was weird about COC II was that Alrune Effigies would continue to attack the player after you delt with the Alrune. Maybe there could be Alrune Effigy variants based on how you treated the Alrune? Like Alrune Renegades if you spare the Alrune and Alrune Remnants if you didn't.
Or if they could reconfigure it so fighting them was optional and you can cut right to the sex.
Also, Komari preg when?
Probably not anytime soon. The closest you'll get is the Bad End where Komari sits on your dick.

Last edited:

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
One thing I felt was weird about COC II was that Alrune Effigies would continue to attack the player after you delt with the Alrune.
Yeah tobs has been meaning to get around to fixing that a la the hornets post azzy quest, just hasn't happened yet I think.

Falken_Moonlight

Jul 18, 2022
Floof land
Lumia after finding out that the Champion that helped defeat the Wraith in the Palace of light has somehow managed to break the ancient, holy weapon she bestowed upon him as a reward
If I want to be more ruthless, item durability on clothing and armor.
Kiyoko and Kinu’s reaction towards the broken Senninbari would also be “an experience”

Bubballs

Mar 22, 2023
More of a fun thought for late-game stuff than anything, but if you're doing a corrupted champion playthrough I think it'd be fun to be able to bully Etheryn into becoming a demon, since she doesn't want to be locked up all her life. And more or less dragging along Cait against her better judgment or with dubious consent, through some sort of argument like "it's the only way she'd be able to get Calla back". Brienne doesn't seem like she'd mind, as long as the champion themselves keeps their soul.
Maybe you'd even be able to get Agni through some sort of wordplay, give her so much more to explore and experience by becoming a demon, and possibly exploring another world if Kass manages to fix a portal

I just like the idea of talking circles around the companions and friends, using their wants to twist their words against them to corrupt them into becoming infatuated -or more than usual- with Champ. Just imagine Champ collecting everyone's soul stones like they're collecting stones for the infinity gauntlet.
1689341788378.png
1689341498263.png1689342059641.png

Last edited:

Loveless

May 29, 2022
This might be possible if everyone didn't know how much being a demon sucked. The only one I can see who would agree to this is low confidence Etheryn but even then Lumia says she can just free her whenerver, it just isn't explored in-game for some reason.

Bubballs

Mar 22, 2023
This might be possible if everyone didn't know how much being a demon sucked. The only one I can see who would agree to this is low confidence Etheryn but even then Lumia says she can just free her whenerver, it just isn't explored in-game for some reason.
Yeah, but if you conveniently never talk with Lumia about it with Etheryn in tow, especially low confidence Etheryn, it's not like she'd think her literal goddess would deign to help her. Especially not if Champ is there to whisper in her ear. "You loved Alissa, she was supposed to protect you, but she betrayed you and has your dick in her control. Do you really want to risk a goddess getting to control it, on the off-chance she actually releases you? Wouldn't it be better if you got it off of you, yourself?"

Or something like that. As I said, use their experiences, insecurities, and desires against them and twist their own words.

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
A little what if. Maybe just a dream.
If you imagine by some unbelievable completely unexplained shenanigans of fate Calla will return from Mareth. And when she does, she'll be completely fucked up. Transformed into infernal succubi-kitty, equipped with man slaying demon pussy and eleven inches long barbed bitchbreaker between her legs. After bragging how foolish she was to reject the path of a temple whore and how now intent on making up for all pleasure of world, the battle begins.
Which our guys are lose, miserable.
Next Calla put a spell or maybe use some magic artefact on Cait, making her feel everything what's Chump feels. Then she uses all the assets she and you have, in every possible way, to completely break her sister's will be giving her the true mind break without fucking her directly.(ha-ha you have no power here, Patreon the Prude).
It's super effective!
Completely corrupted Cait join Calla and together they're gonna fuck Champ soul out.
Your future fate is to be the plaything of two sister cats, until the end of time.
The Bad (happy) end.