What content would you like added?

Mouseling

Jan 6, 2023
Totally agree. I just want to have the option to stay that way and not have genitals shifting all the time. As much as I like the shifting, it gets in the way sometimes when I can't keep track of potions I've drank or items I've consumed.
only very specific tfs remove genitalia, the ones that do are more often than not based entirely on being a very heavily sexual dimorphism tf and the six that are like that could be grouped as just 3 since they all have one for the opposite sex

unless you were proposing it as optional is a lock that really has no place to exist, and even then I don't think its something the team is too interested in

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I'd personally like to throw out there the idea of binding to Lumia can come with perma-vag, whether you always have one that replaces your cock or it grows underneath your cock. Just would like to embrace the full extents of the divinity of the sun goddess.
Given that there's already a half-sexed boer'alvar valkyrie (meaning penis and no vagina) in the game, it would be pretty clear that It Doesn't Work That Way even if the codex entry didn't also say that it... doesn't work that way.
Sexes: All valkyries appear as women, though they can have any genital arrangement.
Much like kitsune and the Astrida to their respective gods, valkyries are the foremost extension of Lumia's will in the world. They strongly resist any effort to change their physical being against their will, and have a measure of resistance to mental change as well. Despite these similarities, valkyries are the least static of any godsworn. They are perfectly capable of changing minor details about themselves using alchemy or other magic.

Unless you're blindly experimenting with TF items, it's really hard to mess up the Champ's genitalia by accident because the alchemy system allows you to refine almost all TF items so they only target specific body parts. Don't want to alter your genitals, avoid using anything refined with Lush Orchid or Turgid Mushroom.

Last edited:

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I'd personally like to throw out there the idea of binding to Lumia can come with perma-vag, whether you always have one that replaces your cock or it grows underneath your cock. Just would like to embrace the full extents of the divinity of the sun goddess.
But why? Annika is a dickgirl and a sun mommy.. not sure why the champ also cant just be dickgirl only as well.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I wish we had ability to turn Cassidy into a cboy. From what I have seen, it would not require much work, and I, and probably some others, would like it. It just feels strange to me that he can not as he currently is.

Reactions: CasualAntlerEnjoyer

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
Kitsune player idea; while implementing the whole sex drain stuff will probably be too complicated and pointless, how about a compromise to let player Kitsune get rid of that Enervation debuff by sharing the love? Basically put a condition on the Enervation buff that if the player is a kitsune, it will vanish the next time the player has sex with someone (and then reapplied if it's another Kitsune ofc, so sexing a non-kitsune is only way to get rid of it). I'm not a programming guy so I have no idea if that would be possible to implement, and if so easy enough to be worth it.

So if you are adventuring with Kiyoko and want to make sure to keep your foxwife happy, but you kinda don't want to constantly go around with a debuff, as soon as you sex someone else be that another companion or any other NPC (just not masturbation or another Kitsune) the Debuff goes away. No need to spread it even if it's another companion, but it's an option ofc.

Kurameda

Feb 22, 2023
Kiyoko has some sweet scenes when you're preggo with Tetsuya's kits. I usually skip Kiyoko but the boons she gives are undeniably good and her acknowledgment of your pregnancy is endearing. So for my kitsune mage champ I take her as my wife with a trusty strapon to fool her. Though I still wish she was able to sire her own. I would go feral for a dickgirl fox wife tbh
Wouldn't we all?

morii

Feb 8, 2023

I think it was a rhetorical question lol.

I don't think many people would appreciate Kiyoko growing wood, 'tis fine. I'd prefer a whole new character in fact, since Kiyoko's whole shtick is getting pregnant a whole bunch

Reactions: Tainted-Alice

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
I'm not sure why the first assumption here would be it'd be forced on everyone. Still, a new character is the only likely way that'd happen.

It should too, it's really odd that you're potentially the only kitsune in existance interested in having more then one sex in this world....or just not conforming to gender norms.

Stzk619

Nov 18, 2022
It should too, it's really odd that you're potentially the only kitsune in existance interested in having more then one sex in this world....or just not conforming to gender norms.
I think that’s less a matter of desire and moreso the result of the fact that kitsune are apparently alchemically inert. Obviously, the player character is an exception due to their unique circumstances, but I don’t believe the typical kitsune has the option of simply switching their equipment should they feel like doing so.

Reactions: Arai and Aury

Kurameda

Feb 22, 2023
'Twas a joke. I, personally, wouldn't like it, but sadly, I have been afflicted with the Fool's curse. I have to joke about everything until it backfires and eventually kills me.

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
I think that’s less a matter of desire and moreso the result of the fact that kitsune are apparently alchemically inert. Obviously, the player character is an exception due to their unique circumstances, but I don’t believe the typical kitsune has the option of simply switching their equipment should they feel like doing so.
Trying to unpack a race existing in a world filled with transformatives whose entire race has no interest in them is doing my head in. I can only assume it exists for a meta reason but I'm not sure what.

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Trying to unpack a race existing in a world filled with transformatives whose entire race has no interest in them is doing my head in. I can only assume it exists for a meta reason but I'm not sure what.
It's more so on a biological and metaphysical level that their forms are rooted. Any transformations to them would be just a drop in a water. Whatever changes do happen are in-line with their nature, as seen with them taking on more beastial properties when under heightened emotions. It's not a disinterest for transformatives; it's simply because it doesn't work on them.

morii

Feb 8, 2023
And so was mine. Well, not fully, as...

...it's one I tend to be tired of. Far too many times, it hides a "GUISE [x thing] AMIRITE?" trite joke or overwhelming consensus on how x thing should be like. But enough of my peeves :p

Makes sense.

Keros is my least favorite god out of the pantheon for that very reason. I would prefer if they weren't able to change their racial appearance but could still change their sex. Actually, I wonder: do transitioning or transitioned kitsune exist? Like if you're born with a penis and become more feminine later on? I know there are a few trans girls n TiTs but I think I haven't seen one in CoC2.

Reactions: Acharehnus

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Keros is my least favorite god out of the pantheon for that very reason. I would prefer if they weren't able to change their racial appearance but could still change their sex. Actually, I wonder: do transitioning or transitioned kitsune exist? Like if you're born with a penis and become more feminine later on? I know there are a few trans girls n TiTs but I think I haven't seen one in CoC2.
It's a soulbind thing in general, rather than Keros specifically. Note that Lumia's valkyries are all genderlocked, including champ if they become one.

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
It's more so on a biological and metaphysical level that their forms are rooted. Any transformations to them would be just a drop in a water. Whatever changes do happen are in-line with their nature, as seen with them taking on more beastial properties when under heightened emotions. It's not a disinterest for transformatives; it's simply because it doesn't work on them.
I get the rules. I just don't get why those are the rules in this universe it seems really weird and even weirder that no one has any view on it.

A race of people perfectly content with the bodies genetics gives them is incredibly hard to understand free from the context they live in let alone with that context.

It's a soulbind thing in general, rather than Keros specifically. Note that Lumia's valkyries are all genderlocked, including champ if they become one.
That makes it even harder to understand if anything. Especially given what we know of Keros.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
That makes it even harder to understand if anything. Especially given what we know of Keros.
Harder to understand on a lore level, or on a meta level? Lore-wise, transformations work with mutable souls. Some people with more mutable souls (non-soulbound champ and Viviane) tf really easily. Other people who's souls are less mutable, since their souls are bound to a larger collective like the kitsune oversoul or the valkyrie Aurora Strand, tf really hard or not at all.

As for why would they be content with this, most soulbinds are opt-in and kitsune are just really fatalistic I guess? "Nothing can be done" and all that. Savin has mentioned a character he plans/planned to write who got left on the backlog is a dickgirl kitsune who petitioned Keros directly for a gender change and got it, so possibly that's still possible in kitsune lore.

On a meta level, I imagine some combination of made sense with the established lore, and uniforms (or uniform appearances) give the impression of community and cohesion and look cool.

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
Well I don't know how spoilery to be here but
Keros isn't the progenitor of the kitsune, at least this Keros isn't he can't possibly be the reason and even assuming he was...how? The "gods" can't create life so how'd he do it? and if he didn't do it, who did and why?
But even if he were that still doesn't make them make sense as people with somewhat similar thoughts and needs to anyone else unless they're a hive mind as well?

It really only makes any sense in a meta writer sense but I don't see why, none of the involved writers have an issue writing characters with both sets or not conforming to normal gender roles as far as I can tell.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Well I don't know how spoilery to be here but
Keros isn't the progenitor of the kitsune, at least this Keros isn't he can't possibly be the reason and even assuming he was...how? The "gods" can't create life so how'd he do it? and if he didn't do it, who did and why?
Tobs specifically has already addressed this.
The Keros we know may not have created the kitsune as they exist but something did, and Keros is bound by what people believed about the god whose form he assumed.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
You don't need to be directly controlling people to influence them. Keros is the philosophical and spiritual head of a culture that is fatalistic and places boundaries on themselves, to minimise the risk of the energy vampires over-indulging and becoming monsters. It is a mystery who actually created the kitsune and their oversoul, and how Keros came to inherit that. But I do think it's clear 'Keros' didn't create the kitsune or their deal, since they existed prior to the Godswar and he... didn't.

Also, as I was reading it, the immutable nature of soulbinding isn't something Keros chose. It's just a fact of how soul magic and transformations work.

Reactions: Stzk619

morii

Feb 8, 2023
Well, if bedicked floof women are very rare, that's okay. I'm just wondering what's the reason there behind the scenes.

I also have some thoughts about femboys. If Old Country society is anything like premodern Japan, I'm surprised there are only generic encounter foxy femboys in-game. If kitsune can't change their gender with transformatives except by direct intervention from their god, or other means, I'd think some would assume their ideal role in society. A pretty, refined femboy who's job is to entertain or pursue the arts would be intriguing and true to life.

Femboys are also pretty popular (nowadays and also in premodern Japan, but not under that type of terminology), can still do what their station in life requires of them (nobles lived a very structured life and were to bear/sire children, though the working class had more leeway in gender expression) and appeal to men and women alike. Also, aren't kitsune generally pretty feminine?

I know that Olde Country society is very different from premodern Japanese society but there is definitely an influence there. So, what I'm saying is, a cute femboy kitsune would make a lot of sense.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
If we're talking behind the scenes, I imagine the reason is "Tobs didn't want to write a dickgirl/femboy". There's nothing saying femboys don't exist in the culture at least (as far as I know). Tetsuya is pretty as hell, though I don't know what the line is between bishonen and femboy.

In fact, if I remember correctly a community writer had announced plans to write a femboy second-in-command to Nakano. Tragically, as with everyone Tobs has tried to wrangle into writing kitsune stuff, it fell through due to backlog or real life reasons. Shout out to Jstar for being the first one able to break through with a kitsune man.

(I mean technically there's Takahiro as well but... eh.)

Reactions: Stzk619

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
I don't feel those lore reasons, especially if they're not in game like, I'm not doing 2~ year homework for this, answered my questions and they don't really explain why the entire society is all stepford wives about living in a world filled with transformation and not having it.

Just gives off creepy vibes if no one cares. The kitsune don't really need extra creepiness or isolation. They've got plenty of both. Especially in the same universe as kitsune that had none of these convoluted rules.

Reactions: morii

Mouseling

Jan 6, 2023
I don't feel those lore reasons, especially if they're not in game like, I'm not doing 2~ year homework for this, answered my questions and they don't really explain why the entire society is all stepford wives about living in a world filled with transformation and not having it.

Just gives off creepy vibes if no one cares. The kitsune don't really need extra creepiness or isolation. They've got plenty of both. Especially in the same universe as kitsune that had none of these convoluted rules.
I mean, for one starter thing, a lot of people don't even know kitsune are a thing and those who know often don't care for what their physiology is, just that they are demons that should be killed on sight (or so a significant bit of kitsune scenes say)

so yeah, no one cares because lore-wise kitsune don't really matter out of the old country, out of sight out of mind kind of deal

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021

They don't TF because they literally can't it's like trying to use an art program but someone's got the undo button stuck.

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
They don't TF because they literally can't it's like trying to use an art program but someone's got the undo button stuck.
I get the rules. I just don't get why those are the rules in this universe it seems really weird and even weirder that no one has any view on it.

A race of people perfectly content with the bodies genetics gives them is incredibly hard to understand free from the context they live in let alone with that context.

Reactions: morii