What content would you like added?

Rudra72

Jun 16, 2022
Speaking of combat mechanics, I would love if there was some sort of parrying perk

not a stance you have to turn on, but a skill/perk you can get which automatically parries a certain percentage of attacks

would really make a melee only champ pop

Drac33

Dec 17, 2022
If we're talking combat reworks, the one thing I'd definitely like to see is the Black Mage "Banishment" ultimate either heavily reworked or completely replaced.

As it is it's the worst in the game by far, IMO: at best hardly ever useful, at worst literally game-breaking. (Now, maybe all its glitches have finally been fixed, but having once had that thing ruin a run of the underwater temple, you can maybe understand why I'm reluctant to try it again.)

The only time that power IS ever useful, ironically, is in its least common case---against "constructs and ethereals" (of which there don't seem to be all that many in the game, and which it's impossible to tell in the middle of combat whether what you're facing counts as that or not), where it serves instead as a simple damage nuke.

Personally, I'd rather just see the whole "banishing" aspect of the power removed entirely, and simply change it into a heavy AOE damage spell, possibly with some added debuff or stun for good measure, thus making it sort of the magical analogue to the Thief's "Assassinate" ultimate.

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
Agreed, Banishment is one Ult I tend to swap for something else more versatile or useful pretty fast. Something like a "Meteor Shower" or "Inferno" or maybe even a massively powerful summon that only lasts for 5 rounds or something like that before fading again would be much more preferable.

But even more preferable would be multiple Ults per class, just as with the other power slots. If your two-handed Berserker doesn't need Unbreakable they could pick a weapon related version of Brint's By the Horns Ult, if your White Mage is really a holy warrior more than a cleric healbot maybe a massive holy explosion or summoning an angelic being would be better, etc. In Black Mage's case, keep Banishment (hopefully bug-free) but add one or two options to it for those who don't like it.

Resawar

Sep 21, 2018
Banishment is amazing the way it currently works because nothing else fills it's niche of dunking on some multi encounters with the additional free time its gives you, like the fox twins fight to delay the revive and get free chip from bleed, on fire, and poison or the Gytha fight where you can light her on fire then banish to have her take four turns of burning damage without the debuff timer even lowering a single turn thus greatly extending the length which the debuff lasts.

It is a power that greatly helps enable my shit play style of a debuffer pc on bosses and other multi turn enemy's and if anything was changed about it say to just the magic version of Assassinate then the game would lose just that little bit more depth, also it is the only multi round debuff in the game that ignores multi turn enemy's extra turns of debuff loss and it deserves to say the way it is based on that fact alone.

It can also help in one more scenario and that is to help get rid of debuff pressure on your party, like stunned teammates or run out the turns on bleed and such to make the enemy's with twist the knife have to reset their debuffs. It can also be used to in it's most general sense to just heal up or revive your party.

The way I see Banishment as a power is how people see sleep, freeze, and paralysis in Pokemon, its free turns on my side for the cost of a slot which I could use to become invincible or do massive damage but I use it to enable myself to do better with more turns to utilize.

If they ever change how the interaction with debuff's work on the banished turns then I would like to see the Ult reworked because that would kill most of its niche to me.

Last edited:

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
More combat stuff, I'd love to see some way to change stances during combat, especially for the ones that you learn from Zo, otherwise they are just way too niche. Have it take a turn to change the stance out, then it comes into action next round. A warrior with shield could change from tanky shield stance to using the shield to actively bash with when delivering other attacks for encounters you don't need as much defense for, removing most of its defensive properties but making it basically count as dual wielding (just with the shield related powers still working) for low damage but with a stun chance. Could also then play with enemy encounters similarily, like have the Hidden Blade or Nakano swap between duelist stance and all out offensive stance.

Reactions: Majincotton

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
Love Annika's little scenes where she's cuddling you and has unique interactions with furred characters like Lupines, Kitsune. A full patslut scene would be great but it's still definitely my thing. I'm always keen for more of that. Just the mood setting of those scenes even without the furred parts would still be great too.

Murloc Mazta

Apr 20, 2022
There are only a couple of things that would be on my wishlist when it comes to combat stuff, and they're both QoL stuff anyway:
1. A symbol on the threat indicator to show who has the most threat on a team, something like a star or a skull. It's all well and good when the party tank has a big aggro lead, since the red is significantly darker than the yellow at that point, but when the aggro is more evenly spread my colourblindness makes it so that I just have to hope that the healer isn't about to get focus-fired because the tank was stunned immediately.
2. Veteran being removed from NPCs and replacing it with something like 'Shieldbearer' or 'Heavy Hitter', just something to take the guesswork out of what an NPC's perks are actually doing. Arona is the biggest problem for me with this, since all four sets have veteran and I'm unsure as to where each set falls for veteran, but it still applies to any NPC with the perk.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I'd love a npc that you could buy a collar from that the pc could wear or gift to others (or a npc that would gift one to the pc if you sub for them or a npc subbing for the pc where you gift a collar) I don't care if it's a regular or unique item either

redlightnin55

Dec 21, 2022
I'd love a npc that you could buy a collar from that the pc could wear or gift to others (or a npc that would gift one to the pc if you sub for them or a npc subbing for the pc where you gift a collar) I don't care if it's a regular or unique item either
There is the subby collar and you can give it to Drifa to wear for as long as you want her to. Though I don't know how many instances there are where you can be asked or made to wear it yourself.

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
Elyon (boreal elf huntmaster) will also comment on pc wearing collar of submission in his get collared sex scene. It's pretty hot scene if u r into petplay and a nice flavor text if PC is catfolk/lupine/kitsune. It's one of my favorite scenes in this game!

• Love
Reactions: Kesil and morii

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I would prefer something more, shall we say, permanent. Like a slave collar tightly attached around someone neck to serve as a constant reminder to who they belong to.

D

dirt_code

I'd like a combat forecast tooltip that showed hit chance, damage range, and crit chance of our attacks when choosing who to attack.

Mouseling

Jan 6, 2023
I wish companions could teach us some of their powers, Cait's Sun Dance is the one I am interested in but I could bet there are other powers others would like to use

Reactions: Acharehnus

Mouseling

Jan 6, 2023
I'd like to be able to have hipped wings as a Valkyrie, wing colors, and pretty eyes like Lumia's and Eira's, I love the warmth of being part of the Valkyries is but I do wish there was something more to the looks

Reactions: Majincotton

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
You can turn Brint into a MilkCow, I'd rather turn my character into one for Brint.
I'd like to turn Brint into my MilkCow, if you know what I am saying. You know, the thing that is possible in universe? Yes, you got that right... Male lactation. "It takes a village to feed a child" my ass, just look at his titties! Feed the boy some Sweet Cream-Infused Bovium for that hopium!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kesil

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
There's a second one where lactating champ can ask Brint to milk them, and he'll ask if you want to just be regular milked or proper milked the Khor'mino way (via a good buttfucking that is), which then also takes into account your prostate milking, if you have one that is.

The best scene is regardless if you have milky Brienne + Milky Cait and get a milky bath fit for a Champ.

D

dirt_code

Blending strength and presence to fight in a smilar manner to how spellblades combine strength and willpower sounds fun imo, so I'd like it if there were charmer powers and equipment that had a swashbuckler flair to it that used the two stats to create elegant swordplay. So basically bonking fools and causing them to be so bewildered by your weapon prowess that it deals psychic damage to them.

Reactions: Tide Hunter

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
That sort of already exists, in that your stance can improve combat prowess a lot, and Song of Storms then boosts your weapon damage. Actual mage spellblades and paladins doesn't really have much more than that, other than Smite I guess.

AceofSpades

Apr 15, 2016
I'd like to turn Brint into my MilkCow, if you know what I am saying. You know, the thing that is possible in universe? Yes, you got that right... Male lactation. "It takes a village to feed a child" my ass, just look at his titties! Feed the boy some Sweet Cream-Infused Bovium for that hopium!
Or give him a set of magical lactation nipple studs.

little-goku-drooling-1e06otijsvg43koj.gif

Doesn't he already have scenes where he can milk a lactating Champ?
Yes, but Brint deserves to be milked via his tiddies (or... male udders?) like everyone else!

Reactions: Animalistic

Mr.Q

Mar 12, 2016
a odd idea but some kind of transmog system taking the item appearance text from one item and putting it on another item with stats or ability ya want. This would also mean something like a item appearance templates could be added to the game that have no stats but change only the appearance text. so no need to account for combat balance since its purely aesthetic.