What content would you like added?

morii

Feb 8, 2023
Anyway, is there a way to become a half-lupine? I thought there was, but apparently not...unless it changed recently?

morii

Feb 8, 2023
Right now the options for race seem pretty limited compared to TiTS, especially in the colors department. Some pretty hues for hair color and eyes would be really nice.

Equivocate

Apr 24, 2022
We had Berwyn and there is still Nikol. And there is also upcoming Tetsuya. They all act like guys. The femboys that act meek are June and Vicky. Again, I am not seeing what you all want.
If you're referring to Dom Berwyn and Dom Nikol, sure, can somewhat see that perspective, but that's not exactly true for Sub Berwyn (mostly bratty sub, but still feminine in nature (in addition to Berwyn's already feminine appearance *) some of the time depending on the scenes - although you definitely have more of an argument for how Berwyn acts) and Sub Nikol (relatively reserved sub).

Also, Tetsuya is not exactly a femboy, more in line with a "prettyboy" (Jstar literally said this directly to you).

And again, this just seems to be your interpretation differing from others. Rudra highlighted what they would like added, with Stzk further showcasing it via an illustration, yet you're somehow disregarding that because "you don't see it". Hmm, that almost seems like willfully "not seeing it" (or seemingly unwilling to see things from others' perspectives).

Anyway, let's not discuss this further, as there doesn't seem to be much point, and is just cluttering the thread.

Last edited:

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
First, good that you agree that we have them.
But my confusion just came with how they expressed it. "I want a femboy that acts like your average guy, strong and confident, and not how they usually presented, meek and submissive," is how I would have worded it. Saying that you want a femboy that acts like a tomboy is like saying I want an "orange shaped fruit that taste like an apple." Seems silly.

And with respects to Jstar, his descriptions and all the art that I have seen of Tetty paint him in feminine/dainty light. And combine it with anime style, he doesn't look that much more "manly " then Berwyn in my eyes. But neither does Quin... Or Nakanos... Or Elyon for that matter... Yeah, fair.

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
I love Aly's Nursing scenes for Ryn, but I wish there was a scene for for milky dickgirls to have Ryn climb aboard and slowly and sensually slide up and down and milk your pole with her elfbutt, while milking titties with her mouth, similar to the existing scenes just ending a filling of belly and butt alike for Ryn.

moobere

May 19, 2017
If you're referring to Dom Berwyn and Dom Nikol, sure, can somewhat see that perspective, but that's not exactly true for Sub Berwyn (mostly bratty sub, but still feminine in nature (in addition to Berwyn's already feminine appearance *) some of the time depending on the scenes - although you definitely have more of an argument for how Berwyn acts) and Sub Nikol (relatively reserved sub).

Also, Tetsuya is not exactly a femboy, more in line with a "prettyboy" (Jstar literally said this directly to you).

And again, this just seems to be your interpretation differing from others. Rudra highlighted what they would like added, with Stzk further showcasing it via an illustration, yet you're somehow disregarding that because "you don't see it". Hmm, that almost seems like willfully "not seeing it" (or seemingly unwilling to see things from others' perspectives).

Anyway, let's not discuss this further, as there doesn't seem to be much point, and is just cluttering the thread.
So...like a...metrosexual?

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
Another Ryn wish, but maybe a bit more unlikely; the ability for Corrupt champs to put her back into chastity once she's out of it... just with the champ being in control of the cage and being able to take it off and put it on at will.

Get the cage once it comes off, or get another made (Vivanne especially Demonic version or Evergreen seem obvious choices for reforging it), then emotionally manipulate Ryn into accepting it getting put on, at which point there's a few new tease scenes similar to Jae'Lyn that puts Ryn into blueballs state and procs a similar release scene, probably with a lot of "loving cruelty" involved in the process. Ryn still gets uncaged for the spreading of the royal seed either for impregnating Champ or El, but with Champ being very manipulative during it all.

Main dialogue screen when talking to Ryn (which has Talk/Cuddle/Sex etc) has a Cage button that toggles the cage on and off, once off her regular new uncaged scenes return, if you leave Ryn and come back to her there's no difference between how it would be if she was fully uncaged until you recage her, at which point sex scenes revert back to pre-uncaging with a few more of the teasing and manipulating scenes there and some obvious dialogue changes.

Safety measures would be added to the new cage that if the Champ were to die or go demon, the magic of the cage breaks, so she wouldn't be permanently locked if Champ were to fall, nor would DemonChamp potentially hold the keys to the kingdom. Obviously all fluff description stuff only given both of those are game over events. A valid requirement for being able to recage her could be to have never given Ryn permissions to take care of her blue balls on her own (via sexing other people than Champ or being given the dildo). After all if you care enough about teasing and manipulating her poor blue balls to the point you'd inflict the nightmare on her again, you probably want to take care of things like that on your own... or leave her suffering, whatever it may be.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Anyway, is there a way to become a half-lupine? I thought there was, but apparently not...unless it changed recently?
The game won't call you a "half-lupine", but you can get the appearance of a half-lupine like Anna or Morwen and still be called "lupine" by the game.

Adding support for "half"-anything races would be pretty tricky, but if it were possible for any of them, "half-lupine" would be at the top of the list given their prevalence in the lore, setting, and game.

Reactions: morii

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
For my "Half Lupine" I turned body (mandrake) and face (soft mud) to human, which are the main parts that counts, keep tail, ears, (dick), arms and legs and the game still recognizes you as a Lupine for all intents and purposes like Gwyn or Kiyoko's special scenes. If I turned arms and legs to human as well, the game decided I was now a catboy, somehow, despite having zero cat aspects.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
So since I am assuming that Leofric is closed ro being released, I hope that down the line we will be able to humiliate him, Jen and his whole milita. Their leader is a useless piece of poop, Jen is giant hypocrite and their squad is made of bunch of rapists. I think that is more than a fair compromise.

Mouseling

Jan 6, 2023
I'd love if the items Lumia can reward you with had images like the dawnsword, I am particularly struggling to even imagine scale mail + feather collar + dress + embroidery even on the mail????

Rudra72

Jun 16, 2022
But my confusion just came with how they expressed it. "I want a femboy that acts like your average guy, strong and confident, and not how they usually presented, meek and submissive," is how I would have worded it. Saying that you want a femboy that acts like a tomboy is like saying I want an "orange shaped fruit that taste like an apple." Seems silly.

I'm not sure on forum rules for external links, especially to nhentai, else theres a doujin or two I can share that should show you exactly what I mean

Reactions: Equivocate

Equivocate

Apr 24, 2022
I'm not sure on forum rules for external links, especially to nhentai, else theres a doujin or two I can share that should show you exactly what I mean
All it takes is sharing the magic numbers, no need to risk it with the spam filter lol

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019

Yeah, either post the numbers or just include names. I think those are allowed by the automods.

Reactions: Equivocate

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
So since I am assuming that Leofric is closed ro being released, I hope that down the line we will be able to humiliate him, Jen and his whole milita. Their leader is a useless piece of poop, Jen is giant hypocrite and their squad is made of bunch of rapists. I think that is more than a fair compromise.
The instant KO scene where he shows up always triggers me so yeah, I'm with you on humiliating him back.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I would be more into manhandling Leofric in front Jen, forcing her to watch while I go to town on the supposed champion. Chastity still on, of course, since we do not want her to get off to much.

Reactions: Kesil

cloer

Jun 3, 2018
I would be more into manhandling Leofric in front Jen, forcing her to watch while I go to town on the supposed champion. Chastity still on, of course, since we do not want her to get off to much.

Just have a sit down, her butt speared on the champ's dick, but no movement. Just be her chair as she gets to watch the other companions have their turn with Leofric.

... wait, shit, this is turning into that kind of not terribly romantic content, isn't it?

oracle of derpy

Feb 8, 2023
More stuff for lactating champ other than milking and mentions during sex scenes. The mallachite temple scenes are nice. Kinda wanna see fuckable nip transformation for champ (ok maybe not with cock but tongue, tentacles or tail?). Milk/honey bath for slime farm; i forgot whether they can consume milk/honey. When i check in journal that champ has their tits full i kinda expected there'd be a random eruption or it sends them into heat/rut lol

The orc dining hall can be used for orgy too with champ going vitra on them

More champ milking scene with npcs