What content would you like added?

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
If you are hostile to Kas and resist her in the initial scene + after Wayfort and then in your dreams, she'll rape you in your dreams. Sure it's not "real" and it won't claim any virginities or similar, but I'd say it counts.
Not really since it's a dream. And the dream events can be disabled.

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
Not really since it's a dream. And the dream events can be disabled.

I'm not going to argue the dream point since I already said that IMHO the dream counts. But I had a character that was just before the Wayfort and ran through it now, then slept with Dream Events set to off, that particular dream where Kas will rape you if you resist her cannot be disabled.

That only happens if you outright attack her in the dream however, there's a roundabout way to still be cordial in the dream and still resist her in the end by picking the one No out of the sea of Yes buttons when she asks if you want to be visited by her in dreams, in that case she just departs peacefully.

Last edited:
Reactions: Equivocate

Necros

Nov 23, 2020
Date idea for !romKas, that's evil, a bit cruel, but also wholesome: take the demon mommy to visit the nursery and see all of the children you have mothered/fathered.

Because twisting emotional knives adds so much depth and dynamic to a relationship with the primary antagonist.
No.

• Haha
Reactions: Emerald

AceofSpades

Apr 15, 2016
I'm pretty sure Savin and Fen know they are in the grey with Patreon, which is why they also have SubscribeStars too. Though I can't speak on why certain shades of grey are allowed and others not.
But she doesnt rape though not the champ anyway, we always get a choice.
If bad ends count, she definitely rapes us as a centaur if you lose to the roaming group too often. And maybe in the Milky Honey bad end. Or... whichever bad end lands you in Mareth.

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
The Centaur bad end where Kas shows up Centaur form also procs if you fail the fight to save Cait's dad, which is a lot more likely to fail given the amount of enemies plus the Gnoll. But yeah there's multiple bad ends where Kas will just outright rape you, but I guess that's the nature of Bad Ends.

redlightnin55

Dec 21, 2022
I'm pretty sure Savin and Fen know they are in the grey with Patreon, which is why they also have SubscribeStars too. Though I can't speak on why certain shades of grey are allowed and others not.
I can't speak for TITS or other Fenoxo-affiliated projects because I don't play them, but at the very least this game clearly crosses beyond grey. Unlike the incest in this game, which in some cases can pass the exceptions for the rules they outline, the bad ends and even combat wins/losses definitely do not. They glorify the act of raping a defeated opponent and have no repercussions, nor even play into the story most of the time. Bad ends are quite literally the only time it would be feasibly explainable how they're not glorifying, but even then many work in fetishes of their own so that defense ends up being moot.

In other cases, even if it's not violent rape, forcing yourself (or vice versa) on someone in a weakened state where they can't resist you and a lot of the time, don't actually say yes, but rather say "do what you want" is rape by both common legal and patreon definitions. It's definitely not "in the grey" from the get-go, and with that being the case, why bother caring about following the rules at all, let alone half-following as they do now?

Part of me is expecting them to get the game to a close enough completion point that they no longer have to care about patreon's rules, so then they just start adding in everything they want so long as it doesn't go against the hard rules of Fenoxo-affiliated projects. Otherwise, I just can't see the sense behind the way they operate now. It's either a maddeningly inconsistent or outright unintelligible set of standards, or very purposeful and strict to some unseen overall objective that seems baffling to outsiders unaware of said objective. The more I think about it, the more I realize I don't know which is more likely at the moment.

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
This is actually why my Paladin toons take the Reserved starting trait to keep their libido down and never use any combat victory sex scenario except in cases where a non-demonic NPC is literally begging for it (Harpies or a certain Taleer with a magic buttplug for example). Almost all of it is rape, and some of it like Lieutenant Jen is blatantly so, but even most of the softer things would still get you locked up for the action in real life, even if she "got into it in the process"...

It's also a deeply inherent part of the game, as it was in both COC1 and offshoots like Lilith's Throne. Frankly I have no idea how this game got to Patreon in the first case. Should just have done a blanket "Support Salamander Studios in creating Entertainment" and never specify what exactly it was. Several other creators that I know does stuff that goes against a few of those guidelines do it that way and get away with it. This way you can put whatever you want in it that won't break game distribution platform rules and not have to worry about Patreon's quite arbitrary rules.

Reactions: redlightnin55
Sure it's not "real" and it won't claim any virginities or similar, but I'd say it counts.
Considering how dreams in this setting are often kind of a Dreamlands type affair, your mental/spiritual self plopping into another plane of reality, with you fully conscious an in possession of your physical senses, it most definitely does.

cloer

Jun 3, 2018
Personally, can not wait to neck Kas for being such a bad villain. Good character, but a bad villain. When Tollus seems more threatening than the main bad guy, something is wrong.

Also , for trying to r*pe us, never turning into a dude and for basically being no threat since Gods and Wraiths exist.

Honestly, I've always seen Tollus as the actual bad guy (so far). Kas is an outright "frenemy" and "redeemable"

Tollus just be an outright bastard. So far, it seems he hasn't demonized as well (yet brought plenty of other people over the threshold) so he doesn't even have that excuse. Though he's the type that can turn out multiple ways.

Just plain stays as he is, becoming more powerful through exploiting others, ultimately defeated because he doesn't have the guts to abandon it all.

Borrowing power from a new "higher being" but in the end being betrayed by that bigger evil (see Zant and Ganondorf)

playing with powers too much to handle for him, becoming a monster / wraith

Actually absorbing enormous power and becoming a crazy godlikebeing (see Kefka, FF6)

or combinations of those.

Anyways, his demise must be something really satisfying.

he doesn't even have that excuse.
Neither does Kass if we're being fair, it's stated and observable multiple times that she's partially overcome a good bit of the mental roadblocks that stop demons from normally being aware of their actions and their consequences.

Honestly the whole affection path and her relationship makes her even more damnable imo, as she's shown to at least have some grasp on the concepts of empathy and affection, even if she can not fully feel them herself. She's cognizant of her actions and the effect they have on those around her well enough to be held accountable for the suffering and chaos her machinations have wrought.

Reactions: Kingu2 and Sacremas

cloer

Jun 3, 2018
And that's the defining thing about demonization: Logically, you can grasp these concepts, but the lack of a soul makes you unable to not only really get them but also to actually care.

Tollus, tho, he still has his soul, which leaves him able to do all that but choosing not to care.

I mean, it's a hypothetical argument, but if it's possible to reinject a soul into a demon, being able to suddenly feel and "understand" the repercussions of the actions one took as a demon might drive a person into deep depression or worse.

Well, that's how I see it, anyways.

Not to mention, one is a bald, scrawny male bastard, the other a thicc, feminine sex idol. It was never going to be fair.

Reactions: Sacremas

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
Kas is a "ends justify the means" and "I will take back what was stolen from me" type villain, who tends to be the more redeemable types in general to begin with, Tollus is just a plain power-hungry bastard who would have gone with some other BBEG if Kas never popped out of that portal, he's the proper villain, and even wins in a couple of the bad ends (losing to Whisper during first meeting has you end up in a prison cell where you get joined by Kas at some point after Tollus has beaten her for example). In some of the bad ends where Kas has won and attained god-like powers without the Champion being present on the other hand she seems outright sad (best example is bad end when confronting the spectral smith in the ice temple for Brint's tanking gear, you end up frozen for unknown number of years and thawed out to a very regretful god-Kas having a "what did it cost you" moment). If the Champion ever gives their soul to one of the gods that's basically it for Kas's proper plans and she's irredeemable after that point.

Reactions: Emerald

cloer

Jun 3, 2018
Ey, better for him to be conventionally unattractive that to be like his male cronies -- hot but unfuckable. Well, better for my consciousness.

just makes him even more irredeemable, doesn't it?

Hot villain? Well, we can still have them around in a dungeon as a fuck toy, would be a shame to waste those looks.

Villain with not even that? Off to the trash compactor.

Tollus, tho, he still has his soul, which leaves him able to do all that but choosing not to care.

Unless he has a psychological condition, of course. If I were a betting antler enjoyer, I'd place my money on ol' Tollus being an actual psychopath, so I'm sure those very same concepts are fairly difficult for him to concern himself about too.
Not to mention, one is a bald, scrawny male bastard, the other a thicc, feminine sex idol. It was never going to be fair.
Naturally. Gotta take what male action you can get. These are trying times, after all.

Last edited:

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
First, funny of you that you assume that we would be able to fuck him even in epilogue. He is a guy, and game doesn't have the best track record with those.

I also find it kind of funny that Tollus was made traditionally unattractive. Like I get the reason, it makes him more hateable unfortunately; but I do sometimes wonder what would reaction be if he was made into a spoiled pretty boy or a DILF.

Just imagining his Saturday morning speeches coming from someone that looks like Griffin or anime John Silver. Still strangely endearing.

Honestly, I've always seen Tollus as the actual bad guy (so far). Kas is an outright "frenemy" and "redeemable"

Tollus just be an outright bastard. So far, it seems he hasn't demonized as well (yet brought plenty of other people over the threshold) so he doesn't even have that excuse. Though he's the type that can turn out multiple ways.

Just plain stays as he is, becoming more powerful through exploiting others, ultimately defeated because he doesn't have the guts to abandon it all.

Borrowing power from a new "higher being" but in the end being betrayed by that bigger evil (see Zant and Ganondorf)

playing with powers too much to handle for him, becoming a monster / wraith

Actually absorbing enormous power and becoming a crazy godlikebeing (see Kefka, FF6)

or combinations of those.

Anyways, his demise must be something really satisfying.
Not to go in a tangent, but Kas is presented as a villain, especially if you do not romance her as I do (well I also just tend to go for the kill each time I see her.)

She rapes people, is trying to take over the world and her live for you only stems from how much she can gain for you. She is a souldigger. And considering what she is planning to do, and is in process to do so... Calling her redeemable always seemed like a stretch for me.

You can still like her, but man does she lack to be compelling as your opposing force. Especially dissapointig considering how good CoC handled its sense of dread through its villains past actions.

Last edited:
First, funny of you that you assume that we would be able to fuck him even in epilogue.
I assume nothing, and speak only of preferences if we're going by the purely physical.

I also find it kind of funny that Tollus was made traditionally unattractive. Like I get the reason, it makes him more hateable unfortunately; but I do sometimes wonder what would reaction be if he was made into a spoiled pretty boy or a DILF.
Master Tollus but it's the handsome dracula looking fellow from the recent Lumia quest.

I know I'd suddenly be much more sympathetic to him.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
I've just thought of this for a good while today, but I'd actually like more full nelson scenes with it comes to sex. IIRC, there are only 3 1/2 scenes currently going for us. ( I say half due to the fact you only put Rindo, Kohaku, and Kiyoko in a full nelson while you put Maiyuki in a half one.) I wouldn't mind having more of those scenes outside the floof ladies. There's something instinctively pleasing about holding your partner in the air and railing them from below,

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
but I'd actually like more full nelson scenes with it comes to sex.
FWIW I actually just wrote Brint full-nelson-ing Arona as part of the threesome I'm working on. (The PC either pounds her from the front or sucks her dick)

213Warrior

Jan 14, 2022
The ability to add notes to a save, just so it's easier to distinguish between them. I believe this is a feature in TITS.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
The ability to add notes to a save, just so it's easier to distinguish between them. I believe this is a feature in TITS.
You are in luck. Look at the top of the save screen.

I wouldn't feel more sympathetic towards him but I'd sure fuck him. His sprite was delicious.
Good taste, that was basically what I was trying to say as well whilst having a bit of fun with it.

Reactions: AceofSpades

AceofSpades

Apr 15, 2016
One thing I'd like is a way to change our companion's sleeping buffs. I know ours change with our class, but maybe we can get some kind of consumable or toggle for our companions that changes theirs? Having a tank Quin give me +10 sexiness is nice and all but as a white mage... my spells being sexier doesn't really help at all. :(

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
When she shared the finished image on her Patreon, Moira actually commented that it might backfire that Iveryn didn't get nude art. xD

Reactions: Shadowcrow00