What content would you like added?

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
There's a second one where lactating champ can ask Brint to milk them, and he'll ask if you want to just be regular milked or proper milked the Khor'mino way (via a good buttfucking that is), which then also takes into account your prostate milking, if you have one that is.

The best scene is regardless if you have milky Brienne + Milky Cait and get a milky bath fit for a Champ.

D

dirt_code

Blending strength and presence to fight in a smilar manner to how spellblades combine strength and willpower sounds fun imo, so I'd like it if there were charmer powers and equipment that had a swashbuckler flair to it that used the two stats to create elegant swordplay. So basically bonking fools and causing them to be so bewildered by your weapon prowess that it deals psychic damage to them.

Reactions: Tide Hunter

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
That sort of already exists, in that your stance can improve combat prowess a lot, and Song of Storms then boosts your weapon damage. Actual mage spellblades and paladins doesn't really have much more than that, other than Smite I guess.

AceofSpades

Apr 15, 2016
I'd like to turn Brint into my MilkCow, if you know what I am saying. You know, the thing that is possible in universe? Yes, you got that right... Male lactation. "It takes a village to feed a child" my ass, just look at his titties! Feed the boy some Sweet Cream-Infused Bovium for that hopium!
Or give him a set of magical lactation nipple studs.

little-goku-drooling-1e06otijsvg43koj.gif

Doesn't he already have scenes where he can milk a lactating Champ?
Yes, but Brint deserves to be milked via his tiddies (or... male udders?) like everyone else!

Reactions: Animalistic

Mr.Q

Mar 12, 2016
a odd idea but some kind of transmog system taking the item appearance text from one item and putting it on another item with stats or ability ya want. This would also mean something like a item appearance templates could be added to the game that have no stats but change only the appearance text. so no need to account for combat balance since its purely aesthetic.

D

dirt_code

That sort of already exists, in that your stance can improve combat prowess a lot, and Song of Storms then boosts your weapon damage. Actual mage spellblades and paladins doesn't really have much more than that, other than Smite I guess.
Stances for sure. Song of Storms is kind of what I want but it relies on Spellpower whereas I'm begging for Charmer powers that can support say a Strength/Agility/Presence build.

bit of a tangent, but imo for a class that is supposed to be our go-to for mental combat, the Charmer powers that exist are a bit jank. Half of them scale off our Presence stat which means that they can't be improved through gear of buffs or they scale off Spellpower which makes them more of a mage than a performer. Instead, I'd like it if they would rename Sexiness as Performance and have it used to scale the majority of Charmer powers including the damaging ones like Dischord.

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
Yeah, Charmer currently feels a bit jank in a half there way I agree, half the time I feel like my Charmer would be better off just being a Black Mage that also picked up the Charmer nukes, since Black Mages tend to have high Presence to boost their summons anyway, and a lot of the witchy gear also boosts sexiness anyway.

Maxing out Sexiness on level 6 becomes easy enough that you end up wearing either armor or mage gear instead, especially since so relatively few items boost Temptation. The BFH from Berwyn's second quest was a big disappointment in this regard, it's next to useless to have that much of an extra sexiness bonus for Charmers since it caps out so easily, to the point I considered dropping my Presence below my Willpower just to get some Spellpower itself, but that felt even more counterintuitive.

Ever since Resolve was folded into health and powers that used to hit Resolve now just become health nukes, Charmers have felt very odd, and I kinda hope they'll just completely redo the class by now tbh. Or at least remove the cap on sexiness.

Rudra72

Jun 16, 2022
So I know the devs have said there won't be real unarmed combat in the game

but hear me out

knuckle dusters and cestus

It ain't unarmed anymore, and still works to giving the intended feel!

Think the gauntlet weapon type in Honkai Impact 3rd, or Malphon's Twin Fists from Hades, or (less so) the Monk weapon line from FF114

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
So I know the devs have said there won't be real unarmed combat in the game

but hear me out

knuckle dusters and cestus

It ain't unarmed anymore, and still works to giving the intended feel!

Think the gauntlet weapon type in Honkai Impact 3rd, or Malphon's Twin Fists from Hades, or (less so) the Monk weapon line from FF114
The cestus is already in the game files. Garret during the Fort quest and (I think) Zo use a weapon called "silver cestus"

Only availabe through save editing.

Screenshot (19).png

Reactions: Equivocate

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
The main reason stated for why we aren't getting weapons like that legitimately is that the writing is all predicated around weapons that you hold rather than wear, and nobody wants to go through all the combat dialogue to add a new parser and second set of text to change things so you don't end up with lines like 'You unsheathe your silver cestus' or explain how something you're wearing on your hand can get knocked out of it without taking your entire hand off at the same time.

TheShepard256

The main reason stated for why we aren't getting weapons like that legitimately is that the writing is all predicated around weapons that you hold rather than wear, and nobody wants to go through all the combat dialogue to add a new parser and second set of text to change things so you don't end up with lines like 'You unsheathe your silver cestus' or explain how something you're wearing on your hand can get knocked out of it without taking your entire hand off at the same time.
The problem with that logic is (and I guess this should go in the Gripes thread as well), the game already doesn't account for all the weapons it currently has; I've seen instances where (cross)bows and staves are treated as if they're swords or similar, being capable of parrying sword strikes (the Nakano fight), which is possibly justifiable at a stretch, and cutting through vines (getting to the Alraune's garden), which in most cases isn't.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
I think a good middle ground between fist weapons and weapons you can hold is a push dagger, like a katar. They're held weapons, rather than worn, but the manner with which you fight with them is close to punching.

• Love
Reactions: Kesil and morii

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
The problem with that logic is (and I guess this should go in the Gripes thread as well), the game already doesn't account for all the weapons it currently has; I've seen instances where (cross)bows and staves are treated as if they're swords or similar, being capable of parrying sword strikes (the Nakano fight), which is possibly justifiable at a stretch, and cutting through vines (getting to the Alraune's garden), which in most cases isn't.
Hunter bg champs boinking tollus in the tutorial with their perfectly usable Bow. Always works.

D

dirt_code

@Sacremas I agree, the Sexiness cap feels like a holdover from before the merge. Like you said, it's easy to hit the cap and it's only going to get easier with increases to the level cap and Stylish bonuses. If the cap remains 100 then I believe we are currently seeing the peak of tease damage, and while still powerful it is sure to fall off in later levels.

And on the topic of tease damage, if they don't do something like I was suggesting earlier, then I hope that they at least add more powers for teasers to play with since having only Allure + Song of Splendor to work with is sad.

Feb 8, 2023
I'd like to turn Brint into my MilkCow, if you know what I am saying. You know, the thing that is possible in universe? Yes, you got that right... Male lactation. "It takes a village to feed a child" my ass, just look at his titties! Feed the boy some Sweet Cream-Infused Bovium for that hopium!
Lmao yes since my champ lately pops 4 calves from his seeds at some point he gotta help with breastfeeding too

Anw I'm waiting for champion quest update in khor'minos, colosseum etc.

Add: for milking champ; milk/tits violation by imps? Whether random night event, defeat sex or victory sex. After all they're byproducts of demonic sex aka kids. Maybe if champ doesn't get milked for some time they can come and forcefully wrung the tits dry

Add 2: milking scene in hornet hive pls. I'm thirsty

Last edited:

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
Will Etheryn have the ability to join in on some of those "You + dicked companion" scenes like the kitsune Kurako, Elthara etc, or only characters going forward from here, either way three ways with Etheryn post cage would(will?) be really fun.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Will Etheryn have the ability to join in on some of those "You + dicked companion" scenes like the kitsune Kurako, Elthara etc, or only characters going forward from here, either way three ways with Etheryn post cage would(will?) be really fun.
Once her cage is off, theoretically yes she'll be an option in any generic companion scenes. Though only High Libido Ryn will likely show up in win scenes that often :p

Kurameda

Feb 22, 2023
I dunno if anyone has asked for this, but I would like to interact with more of the Champion's children than a certain few (cough Kinu cough). I don't like Kiyoko or her content that much so when she asks to share essence, I run out of there. Also, I should be able to seduce Nakano. He is pathetic and I want to make him squirm. It's not like Kinu is ever going to be born, come on.

Necros

Nov 23, 2020
I dunno if anyone has asked for this, but I would like to interact with more of the Champion's children than a certain few (cough Kinu cough). I don't like Kiyoko or her content that much so when she asks to share essence, I run out of there. Also, I should be able to seduce Nakano. He is pathetic and I want to make him squirm. It's not like Kinu is ever going to be born, come on.
There is also Freya, but yeah, i don't think anyone would mind more "unique" children.

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
The ability to talk to RomanceKas about God Offers for my Soul, and having her counter offer with Semi-Perma DragonTF.

She would (and should, imo) be the only source of DragonTF, and doing this would make RomancePath as rewarding as taking a Soul offer.

Aleih could even help teach how to breath fire, and it would be wholesome.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
The ability to talk to RomanceKas about God Offers for my Soul, and having her counter offer with Semi-Perma DragonTF.

She would (and should, imo) be the only source of DragonTF, and doing this would make RomancePath as rewarding as taking a Soul offer.

Damn that sounds great.

morii

Feb 8, 2023

Kiyoko has some sweet scenes when you're preggo with Tetsuya's kits. I usually skip Kiyoko but the boons she gives are undeniably good and her acknowledgment of your pregnancy is endearing. So for my kitsune mage champ I take her as my wife with a trusty strapon to fool her. Though I still wish she was able to sire her own. I would go feral for a dickgirl fox wife tbh

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019

Now. frankly, as someone who wants the dragon tf but does not want to romance Kas (for many reasons), I would like to veto this.

First, while kas and her daughters do have dragonic traits, they did come artificially so locking it behind her seems kind of a strech. Sure, there are many ways you can justify it (she is only one with ability to do so for example) it would still feel like a strech to me.

Second, dont you Kas lovers already gain new sex scenes, events and different story route by just dating her? That is way more then any of the current soul bound content adds.

Thirdly, and slightly tying to second point, the way you worded your first sentence comes of kind of manipulative. "Oh Kas, my love, these so called "Gods" are tempting me with the promises of riches and fame if I just sell my soul to them to become their champion... N-not that I am considering or anything, but, I am just saying, if you happen to have anything back in that fat trunk of yours to make our love for each other all that more unbreakable, I would not be opposed to it..."

곰 ⋮⋮ ɮɨɢ ʍǟռ ™°

Feb 23, 2023
What I would want to be added to the game is a bit more content related to Bear-Folk. Like, there is Ursus Bulb and all but I wish there was just a bit more to it. like maybe a new NPC that is a bear-folk maybe or even change some things around for the TF by making the PC more bear-like? This is just me wanting to have more stuff related to it in game since it's a bit obvious as to why I want more additions related to bears in the game. Plus, wouldn't it make sense for them to exist in old forest? I think so :)

Thirdly, and slightly tying to second point, the way you worded your first sentence comes of kind of manipulative. "Oh Kas, my love, these so called "Gods" are tempting me with the promises of riches and fame if I just sell my soul to them to become their champion... N-not that I am considering or anything, but, I am just saying, if you happen to have anything back in that fat trunk of yours to make our love for each other all that more unbreakable, I would not be opposed to it..."
Honestly, at that point you're romancing a literal soul stealing abomination from another world that gets their kicks out of sexually tormenting and mentally breaking the masses. I don't think the champ would of gotten this far if the player themselves was concerned with their morals that playthrough.

I do agree that locking dragon TF behind Kass content would be sad though.

MaxFloof

Aug 9, 2022
I'd personally like to throw out there the idea of binding to Lumia can come with perma-vag, whether you always have one that replaces your cock or it grows underneath your cock. Just would like to embrace the full extents of the divinity of the sun goddess.

Mouseling

Jan 6, 2023
I'd personally like to throw out there the idea of binding to Lumia can come with perma-vag, whether you always have one that replaces your cock or it grows underneath your cock. Just would like to embrace the full extents of the divinity of the sun goddess.
no, women with penises are wonderful and if you even read Lumia's content you'd know that what she wants the least is to impose a change on her followers

MaxFloof

Aug 9, 2022
no, women with penises are wonderful and if you even read Lumia's content you'd know that what she wants the least is to impose a change on her followers
Totally agree. I just want to have the option to stay that way and not have genitals shifting all the time. As much as I like the shifting, it gets in the way sometimes when I can't keep track of potions I've drank or items I've consumed.