What content would you like added?

CuteBruiser

Sep 9, 2022
Speaking of soulbinding, I remember when I first got the offer from Keros, I looked for someone to talk to about it.
It seemed like the sensible thing to do in character. Maybe my companions or Sanders could give me some advice. ("Should I sell my soul y/n?")

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Sanders and Liaden won't have thoughts about it beforehand, but they'll have thoughts afterward.

Reactions: CuteBruiser

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Man, now I kind of want to do High Ground as a Valkyrie, get the Dawnsword and see how the members of the Order react when they come to visit.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Man, now I kind of want to do High Ground as a Valkyrie, get the Dawnsword and see how the members of the Order react when they come to visit.
You should! It's been futureproofed.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
Half-Joking, but, Agni X Ryn X Champ temperature play lmao. since Ryn does a bunch of temperature play stuff in the dildo scene, it just made me think "hm but what if warm girl too"

CuteBruiser

Sep 9, 2022
Sanders and Liaden won't have thoughts about it beforehand, but they'll have thoughts afterward.
Cool! I imagine swearing yourself to Lumia would be less controversial anyhow.

Well, maybe "controversial" isn't the right word... Keros is still a part of the same pantheon.

For Keros soulbind, I just thought it'd be a good opportunity to get an outsider's perspective on him. (Do any non-Kitsune talk about him in game right now?)
Also, it is a trickster god making the offer.

Cool! I imagine swearing yourself to Lumia would be less controversial anyhow.

Less controversial

One should never grade evils, for if one is the worst, you might be tempted to kinship with the least.

Also in this specific case in place of sneaky Keros tom-foolery you get the one that if I remember correctly throws outright crusades. None of the heathen gods that we've met or know much about are without something absolutely horrible about them.

CuteBruiser

Sep 9, 2022
Here's a relevant bit from the Codex entry on Valkyries:
The valkyries abhor Lumia's name being used in the name of plunder and false ideology. Invaders seeking to "enlighten" civilized races to Lumia's faith by desecrating their lands and destroying their faiths can often find their tents and boats razed and sunk in flashes of radiant light.

Edit: Then again there's that religious divide thing that happened with the elves.

Last edited:
Edit: Then again there's that religious divide thing that happened with the elves.

Oh no that's fine.

Lumia was fresh off a worldbuilding chat binge at the time and so was running off pure knifeear burnout, so bullying elves into thralldom is completely understandable.

Bonus points for then letting a demon corrupt the entire city and then refusing to take 5 seconds out of your day to just smite her and then go back to playing with wraith shenanigans in some frozen hellscape.

Honestly the more I talk about it the more pro-Lumia I become. There's no higher calling then some elf trolling.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
i know ive asked this before but a way to not kill the Alraune if you don't want to sex her after defeating her as i want to do a run where my pc looses her virginity to ryn once she is uncaged but i don't see this pc would want to kill her or will i have to kill her no matter what if i want to save my pc for ryn?

Reactions: Arai

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Another question, relating to Ryn, Is there going to be a way that she stays in chastity (like DK Pc) telling her "Na your good" or is it do the quest it comes off. Interested in finding out.
It comes off automatically at the end of the quest. If you meet certain relationship parameters, however, you can put her back in pretty much immediately.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
It comes off automatically at the end of the quest. If you meet certain relationship parameters, however, you can put her back in pretty much immediately.
I'm guessing some of those parameters include high Corruption for you and low Confidence for her?

moobere

May 19, 2017
I don't know if this is still planned, but corrupt companions. I thought they were gonna be a thing but it feels like they just blipped off the map. Would have been cool to see a corrupt Brint or Cait. But it's understandable gotta cut some things.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
I don't know if this is still planned, but corrupt companions. I thought they were gonna be a thing but it feels like they just blipped off the map. Would have been cool to see a corrupt Brint or Cait. But it's understandable gotta cut some things.
I'm fairly certain many companions have a corrupt path planned. Not all of them, I suspect, but a fair few. Of course, some may more be moral corruption, rather than demonification, though there are a few demon versions planned.

moobere

May 19, 2017
I'm fairly certain many companions have a corrupt path planned. Not all of them, I suspect, but a fair few. Of course, some may more be moral corruption, rather than demonification, though there are a few demon versions planned.
Yeah that's what I was talking about, some times thing get left on the cutting room floor yk?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Some things just aren't a priority in the same way others are. Wsan has been doing all sorts of work on Khor'minos Things (including Brihaus) and Savin has been working on major plot things like Ring of Fate and now RynQuest, so corruption content for their respective companions hasn't been at the top of the pile. Actually, I could easily see Ryn's hypothesized demonification legitimately being dropped (though it was always a 'this could happen' deal, not 'this will happen') simply on the basis of 'She's already a parser nightmare, adding anything more would be the Olympic weightlifter's barbells that snapped the camel's back in twain'.

But in any event, something not getting worked on for a while does not mean it's been cut, it just means the writer in question hasn't gotten to it yet unless we're told otherwise. There's lots of content in the game that goes for long periods of time without updates, but that doesn't make it abandoned. By way of example, if you played the game several years ago, you might well have thought from the lack of updates that Cat Call was abandoned content because it went for about a year and a half between learning where you needed to go next from Evergreen to being able to actually go there and finish things. Despite lying fallow for so long, it got finished when the stars aligned for Savin to be able to do the work for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Majincotton

Dr. Bootytaste

Jun 26, 2020
NC, US
www.youtube.com
Yo, it's your boy that one guy.

Some tongue in cheek text when your PC has wings they refuse to use in any practical circumstance would be appreciated. My go-to character is a Lawful Top Manticore girl with a bulging futa cock and I was pleasantly surprised by the acknowledgement of actually having wings in that quest to get the Dawnsword. But I'm still waiting for a scene where Cait asks me why I don't just go fly across the gap or up the mountain of the moment, only to be bewildered by my insistence that it definitely wouldn't be fair and that we need to continue looking for a relevant plot device to continue.

I love playing the part of the bumbling outsider in the Fox Hole™. Nakano is fun, and Nakano as a son in law is a fantastic character dynamic. He reminds me of this cranky ass Vietnam veteran I worked with at my first job that I teased mercilessly. At the very least, ONE line of dialogue where I respond to one of his questions with a "yes, my son" accompanied by a shit-eating grin. At the most, if his dialogue were ever to get some kind of overhaul~ the option to just generally respond to his attitude in a more playful, joking way.

Much less interesting but far more practical; more options from the stylist are always nice. tracking down and alchemicalizing cinder/frost leaves to get cream skin and pink hair is a more tedious activity.

Reactions: CasualAntlerEnjoyer

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
Now that we're finally close to getting Ryn's cage off I want an all-nighter scene when its off a bit like Brint's all-night scene or the Berwyn/Mara scenes where you can keep the scene going multiple times.

Also my champ's gonna need like atleast a week off with Ryn from champy things to deal with important royal business...

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
I would like a wavy hair option come to think of it. Just like, a big long wavy cascade of hair. You only have straight or constrained in some styles, and messy doesn't quite fit for the vibes. Let me have my glorious shampoo commercial mane.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Also my champ's gonna need like atleast a week off with Ryn from champy things to deal with important royal business...
Latest patch spoiler: It may not apply to removing the cage the normal way, but Lumia does say that if she removes the cage it's going to leave Ryn so filled with virile energy that she could fuck for a week and still keep going... So... you may get that wish in some form. :D

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
Latest patch spoiler: It may not apply to removing the cage the normal way, but Lumia does say that if she removes the cage it's going to leave Ryn so filled with virile energy that she could fuck for a week and still keep going... So... you may get that wish in some form. :D
When I read that bit yesterday I could not believe there was not an option to instantly say "Yes please I'll deal with the consequences"

Some tongue in cheek text when your PC has wings they refuse to use in any practical circumstance would be appreciated.

I am 100% for this as well, would be such a fun little addition.

CuteBruiser

Sep 9, 2022
Highlighting or some other indicator of the Champion's (edit: and/or Companions for manual mode) turn in the combat log each round so it's easier to find.
I'm aware that there's a simplified combat log that helps reduce the clutter to some extent, but I don't always use that.

Last edited:

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
Bumping it again, but ability to have 2 sets of wings. Ability to easily edit wing colors. Maybe phoenix-esque transformations that Agni can help you make, she's the prideful sort, she'd be very into "I wanna have beautiful flame-colored wings like you do". Characters or scenes who can play with your wings. More comments on your wings in-narrative - because they don't auto-succeed various situations, I get that, but mentioning them would be nice, it's arguably the biggest physical change in the game.