What content would you like added?

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
Bumping it again, but ability to have 2 sets of wings. Ability to easily edit wing colors. Maybe phoenix-esque transformations that Agni can help you make, she's the prideful sort, she'd be very into "I wanna have beautiful flame-colored wings like you do". Characters or scenes who can play with your wings. More comments on your wings in-narrative - because they don't auto-succeed various situations, I get that, but mentioning them would be nice, it's arguably the biggest physical change in the game.

Zackflame

Mar 21, 2022
I was really wondering if there are characters that have a blowjob/fellatio fetish where by it's their primary form of sex, something like a blowjob version of sariel, a character from COC 1 comes to mind called dominika, Would love to see characters like that in the future
The white female centure(forgot her name) from the centure village

Kass

May 21, 2022
Oh shoot you're right, Orlaith's not from the centaur village. It's just Orlaith's really into oral so I forgot completely about that bit.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
Threesome (or more) with Livrea and the pasture girls after she becomes a lover. I just think it'd be fun watching her turn into a real mess.

Reactions: Savin

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Anthro cheetah race! I wanna see some npcs that look cheetah like!!! Or even a tf!!!!

More summons based on elements we don't have like a shadow summon or a water based one

Kobold tf (also More lyric expacks I love them)

Georg

Apr 13, 2019
1) Cure Cait infetility: The posibility to cure Cait infertility would be great. I know that more than likely is someting that will come eventually, but it's one of the things a want the most.

2) Kohaku marriage/concubinage: Another of the things I want the most. Really would like to get the little golden fox for mself and give her some kits.

3) Wive's cuarters/Wayfort Harem Hall(?): Ok, this one is pretty silly, but it could be fun to have an option to build and expand a section of the wayfort where you could send to live some of the romanceable characters if you convince them first. Obviously this can't be applied to most of them, but some don't really have a very strong reason as to why they need to be were they are (Lusina and Clementine come to mind), and it could get slowly implemented.

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
Man I wish we could get more Clementine content. Speaking of infertility though, Lusamine! I know Savin mentioned Cait's won't be resolved till post main quest but Lusamine's was supposed to be after, I can't remember what job her mercenary company was called for, was it something about Khor'minos? I'm hoping we'll see that quest come to fruition after Moo Kingdom has been dealt with.

The demand for preg content for all sorts of characters is well known though so in terms of something more unique, I'd suggest continuations of various stuff we run into during exploration that never get expanded on. The first things that come to mind are the fuckable statues to the east of Hawkethorne and that one spider girl behind the moss rock, Ihzalti? Ihzalti is predictable enough, she mentioned wanting to go serve that drider queen in the Frostwood, but there's no way a fuckable statue doesn't have a story behind it, how the hell did it get there, who made it?

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
1) Cure Cait infetility: The posibility to cure Cait infertility would be great. I know that more than likely is someting that will come eventually, but it's one of the things a want the most.
Yeah... that's so not happening, at least during gameplay.
Man I wish we could get more Clementine content.
Someone could step up to write more for strawberry_tea's characters. Wouldn't count on it happening, but it could.

AceofSpades

Apr 15, 2016

Yeah... that's so not happening, at least during gameplay.
I feel like at this point it should just be a popup post for new forum members that Cait's infertility can't and won't be cured (in game) because she doesn't want it gone herself. XD

ETA just to throw a wish into the pile, I hope that one day we get a rewrite to the Festivus Ball and we can make Brint get off his big ol' butt and dance with us.

Also I'd love to be able to turn Viv into a Victor but then she already has the demon form so I know that's especially wishful.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShifterDreams

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Things I would like added recently... a Waystone in Starhome would be grand.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Another question, relating to Ryn, Is there going to be a way that she stays in chastity (like DK Pc) telling her "Na your good" or is it do the quest it comes off. Interested in finding out.
YEAH!
While I think it can be little hard to convince High confidence Ryn (since she does associate the cage with the most unpleasant times of her life), I still think that she would be more than willing to do some chastity play -- Feeling content, maybe secure, in knowledge that this time it is her choice and that we would not abuse her as her sister. Besides, it is not like all her time with it was a downer; she did spend some of it with the champion.

But I do not really care for high confidence Ryn. What I is to "force" her into it, thus making us the permanent owner of her key -- maybe even binding our soul to it like Alissa did -- and having scenes that emphasize the fact that we are her master/mistress.
A scenario where we slap our meat against her cage as we tease her about how useless her prick is and how she should embrace her fate of being champions royal sheath. Or grinding ourselves against her cage as we taunt her that, if she behaves like a good girl, she may find herself in situation where her dick could be put on expanding the royal heritage. And all that while flaunting the hypothetical key to her encumbrance.

Damn, I can not wait for Ryn. Even if above does not happen, I just want to spoil the little scamp.

Also I'd love to be able to turn Viv into a Victor but then she already has the demon form so I know that's especially wishful.
She teased it so I see no reason for her not to do it. I think I have even seen some art of her as him if I remember right.

Last edited:

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
Brint/Brienne marriage is planned and it's part of the massive Brihaus expansion Wsan has been working on as of late. Moira's already created some gorgeous art for Brienne's wedding, with a variation for Cassia and Rina as well.
Ooooh is the art public? I can't wait for more Brihaus & Domme!Rina <3

I want the ability to build a temple to something pagan with antlers in place of the Mallach one. Science has actually proven antlers are both more sensual and majestic then any funni cat related aesthetic.

Really though I just want to be able to build something there that's not dedicated to any aspect of the Seven. They are a lowly sort, but I am morally obligated to put something there as it is both a vacant lot and a hell portal that also reads like it's going to blow up the town.

Perfect world, the option is given after the choice is presented to make it the mallach temple, just so at least one felon god knows I'm not picking favorites and hate all of them equally.

What are they going to do, kill their hyper competent demigod janitor for a bit of foolery? Then they'd have to actually do something about the whole demon thing themselves, which would require them to stop lounging about on their god couches. Unlikely.

"Oh champion I'm just sooooooo busy presiding over my harem palace/whole lizard-wizard hostage camp/Japanese-Whatever and just toooooooo powerful to interfere with this brewing apocalypse. Boons to aid you in this quest, then? Well if you give me your super powerful unique soul you can have a tail or mostly nonfunctional wings. Now if you excuse me I have to go allow mortal followers into dreamscapes presumably made of that volatile oh-so-too-dangerous power I possess to fuck or something lol. Did I mention I'm only slightly more morally grounded then the actual demon queen running around?" - quote taken from a direct meeting between the champion and one of the seven whom wished to remain anonymous.

Reactions: Arai and Kesil

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
I want the ability to build a temple to something pagan with antlers in place of the Mallach one. Science has actually proven antlers are both more sensual and majestic then any funni cat related aesthetic.
Fairly certain that they intend to allow stuff aside from the Mallach temple to be built on that spot, it's just not yet written or implemented.

Marsproject

Oct 6, 2015
How about a boon/curse effect that can be picked from the start to buff certain classes while also giving them something debuff to balance things out. Say you're a charmer and you pick a boon that buffs arousal based moves, while at the same time you take extra arousal damage.

Reactions: Arai

SheepyCloud

Apr 3, 2020
Not necessarily content, but I still feel this is something a lot of people probably want:
Training Dummies.

To be more specific and clear: An area (Preferably accessible from the Ways by going West) with a generic "mob" that can't attack, but has functionally infinite health, and another thing that I care less about, but will address.

The TD (Training Dummy) is intended to allow players to test damage values, combos, and spell loadouts without needing to find some random entity that on average won't really allow you to test things as you might need.
Additional "difficulty" levels would be nice, but all it really needs is to have its health boosted a bit so it's not easy to defeat for any given major update (That adds new abilities/equipment).
Intended to be solo (Just the PC), but can have companions, though preferably as an option.
HP: 1K-1M
Def. Stats: 0
EXP: 0
Electrum: 0

The other thing is allowing players to repeat non-repeatable fights.
(ie: Abyssal, Orc Camp bar, Matiha, etc etc)
No rewards for doing so, just intended to allow players to repeat fights they've already done, or maybe "train" for them (Would required them to be unlocked, or to be locked until you've gained the questline they happen on).

Just a little idea, I've seen games that have things like this (Just the Training Dummy bit though).