What content would you like added?

HK-47

May 17, 2017
And second, Ryn is already my slave in all but the tittle. We just need some way to make it official. Maybe a tighter choker with my initials would be in order.

Dishonor! Dishonor on you! Dishonor on your cow! Dishonor on your whole family!

First off, in that instance I was speaking about Evergreen. That shortstack deserves a nice leash around her neck.

I'd settle for a noose.

I know some people have an aversion to killing off characters, but if what she's heavily implied to be doing isn't the red herring to end all red herrings, that treacherous tanuki is a walking nightmare factory and pretty much pure evil.

Worse, pure evil living right down the road from my damn house/fort/castle/den-of-degeneracy. That's gotta tank the resale value.

Reactions: A1teros

HK-47

May 17, 2017
I'd settle for a noose.

I know some people have an aversion to killing off characters, but if what she's heavily implied to be doing isn't the red herring to end all red herrings, that treacherous tanuki is a walking nightmare factory and pretty much pure evil.

Worse, pure evil living right down the road from my damn house/fort/castle/den-of-degeneracy. That's gotta tank the resale value.

Yeah, that‘s fair. Not!Flemeth is pretty horrible.

grimpich

Sep 17, 2022
Is there any chance of using Nina's abilities to communicate with Calla in her dreams? or the psycho powers only work within the same dimension.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Mecian tf
More Mecian npcs

When getting pregnant by ryn have a option to say you will get a vag if you dont have one to give her kids
I want more ryn dates or more dating companions in general

More milk types besides honey

A way to recolour nipples or cocks

Reactions: HavocHive55

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
But honestly, I would like -- nay love -- a more long winded bad end with evergreen where she makes the champion her breeding stud/personal broodmare. Kind of like how Nakanos or Miko/Maid goes into descent that champion underwent into ending up as his/theirs wife/sister. But maybe keeping the gender this time

Reactions: SmithEK and Kesil
Unless she hypnotizes the assessor into marking it up for you....
It's all fun and games until someone stops by with a hat loaded to the literal brim with mental wards, then next thing you know you're getting marked up for attempted fraud.

And at that point you'd be hard pressed to find any potential buyers in the future even if you can avoid any legal repercussions. Just isn't worth the risk.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
More threesomes with Elthara! Specifically Brienne and Cait I always found it weird that those two don't have options for that in the Wayfort
Yes definitely.. I thought Brienne and Elthara was going to happen if Brint had knocked El up.. it did not.

Reactions: Majincotton

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
More threesomes with Elthara! Specifically Brienne and Cait I always found it weird that those two don't have options for that in the Wayfort
I know! Like, half of her expansion feels wasted on Arona, Brint and Quin stuff which I am not sure is what her targeted audience really wants. I really wish the game either gave us more player focused threesomes with one of the girls (especially Brienne) or at least focus more on her pregnancy, make it feel more romantic. For what was supposed to be a big deal for Elthara -- being a priestess and all -- it amounting to a wet fart felt disappointing.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
"Shielded" Icon/status effect on the bar for enemies (or allies) with a shield, to easily at a glance see who benefits. I'm running a sure shot crit build right now and it's a huge pain in the ass where enemies that don't have a shield visually, with no indicator anywhere in their stat pages of a shield, are just immune to my crits (say, Grendel).

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I would like to have some talks with exiled Arona about her predicament being exiled and all. Just a conversation about her feeling on the matter, her future plans after completing this whole quest and maybe a difference if you have her as your lover. And maybe some children talk.

Speaking of kids, are there any plans for us to be able to find solution to her contraceptive problem is she is exiled? For, If I remember right, it is only avalide on her Chieftan path.

Reactions: Arai

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
"Shielded" Icon/status effect on the bar for enemies (or allies) with a shield, to easily at a glance see who benefits. I'm running a sure shot crit build right now and it's a huge pain in the ass where enemies that don't have a shield visually, with no indicator anywhere in their stat pages of a shield, are just immune to my crits (say, Grendel).
That's not a bad idea...

Persona4dan

Feb 7, 2021
Alright, so correct me if I'm wrong, but with the inclusion of Lumia, we can now bang 3 of The Seven. When we've finally gone 4/7 can we get some sort of God-Layer title, or would that be something requiring a full sweep?

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
That's not a bad idea...
I'd very much appreciate it certainly - no other part of a character's equipment gives such an immediately relevant change to how you have to fight them as not being able to crit them does (for certain builds).

Rico

Dec 4, 2022
I'm a big fan of the imp night visits in Hawkethorne, but I'd like to expand on them some.

I figure you could buy a ring provided by Svern in the caravan. It would be similiar to Jael'yn's cockring with a couple alterations. After a visit from the imps, you could slap that ring around one's cock and voila: pet imp. It could be accessible through the masturbate menu and have vaginal, anal, and sleep with scenes.

Any thoughts?

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
I think the Gray Goo at the end of the Tiran Temple quest from Nihara shouldn't be able to make progress toward the exit when banished. It doesn't make logical sense, for one, and for another, it makes Banishment really suck in that fight lol.

Reactions: Arai

moobere

May 19, 2017
I don't know if this a place to ask BUT, @Savin would Lumia be willing to carry a child for PC and Cait? Would be interesting the further PC and Cait go into the relationship a Surrogate kid could a thought. Also a bit surprised Cait didn't have any questions for her.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I don't know if this a place to ask BUT, @Savin would Lumia be willing to carry a child for PC and Cait?
Would LUMIA be willing? Sure, probably. Certainly one of the valks around the place would be. That's sort of their gimmick.

The relevant question is whether CAIT would want that, and the answer's an emphatic "No." She makes it pretty clear in her talks that she doesn't want to circumvent the Harlot's Brand, even if she could (and let's be honest, between all the archmagi and the divinities the PC can interact with, several of them probably could). She doesn't want kids, at least not while the world is trying its best to burn down around her. Maybe postgame~

moobere

May 19, 2017
Would LUMIA be willing? Sure, probably. Certainly one of the valks around the place would be. That's sort of their gimmick.

The relevant question is whether CAIT would want that, and the answer's an emphatic "No." She makes it pretty clear in her talks that she doesn't want to circumvent the Harlot's Brand, even if she could (and let's be honest, between all the archmagi and the divinities the PC can interact with, several of them probably could). She doesn't want kids, at least not while the world is trying its best to burn down around her. Maybe postgame~
Thanks for the reply :) can't wait.

moobere

May 19, 2017
Another question, relating to Ryn, Is there going to be a way that she stays in chastity (like DK Pc) telling her "Na your good" or is it do the quest it comes off. Interested in finding out.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
I dunno if it's been implemented already but, being able to say to some Lumians that you met her in person and helped her with a Wraith problem would be really cool, just to see their reactions. I mean if it was fun seeing Arona go slack jawed at the sight of her favourite goddess and getting to fuck her, I'd love to hear Hretha and Infrith's "OMG WHAT?" thoughts and especially Elthara's.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
There are already plans for Valkchamps to have altered dialogue with prominent Lumian characters in the same way that the floofs react to a Kitsunechamp. Becoming one of Lumia's chosen is an even bigger deal than 'Oh yeah, I met your goddess'. xD

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
I know that. That's still in the future tho. Dunno how much of a big deal it is to meet a patron god(dess) for people outside the Kitsune Den where they can see him at any time.