What content would you like added?

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
Now that we're finally close to getting Ryn's cage off I want an all-nighter scene when its off a bit like Brint's all-night scene or the Berwyn/Mara scenes where you can keep the scene going multiple times.

Also my champ's gonna need like atleast a week off with Ryn from champy things to deal with important royal business...

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
I would like a wavy hair option come to think of it. Just like, a big long wavy cascade of hair. You only have straight or constrained in some styles, and messy doesn't quite fit for the vibes. Let me have my glorious shampoo commercial mane.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Also my champ's gonna need like atleast a week off with Ryn from champy things to deal with important royal business...
Latest patch spoiler: It may not apply to removing the cage the normal way, but Lumia does say that if she removes the cage it's going to leave Ryn so filled with virile energy that she could fuck for a week and still keep going... So... you may get that wish in some form. :D

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
Latest patch spoiler: It may not apply to removing the cage the normal way, but Lumia does say that if she removes the cage it's going to leave Ryn so filled with virile energy that she could fuck for a week and still keep going... So... you may get that wish in some form. :D
When I read that bit yesterday I could not believe there was not an option to instantly say "Yes please I'll deal with the consequences"

Some tongue in cheek text when your PC has wings they refuse to use in any practical circumstance would be appreciated.

I am 100% for this as well, would be such a fun little addition.

CuteBruiser

Sep 9, 2022
Highlighting or some other indicator of the Champion's (edit: and/or Companions for manual mode) turn in the combat log each round so it's easier to find.
I'm aware that there's a simplified combat log that helps reduce the clutter to some extent, but I don't always use that.

Last edited:

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
Bumping it again, but ability to have 2 sets of wings. Ability to easily edit wing colors. Maybe phoenix-esque transformations that Agni can help you make, she's the prideful sort, she'd be very into "I wanna have beautiful flame-colored wings like you do". Characters or scenes who can play with your wings. More comments on your wings in-narrative - because they don't auto-succeed various situations, I get that, but mentioning them would be nice, it's arguably the biggest physical change in the game.

Zackflame

Mar 21, 2022
I was really wondering if there are characters that have a blowjob/fellatio fetish where by it's their primary form of sex, something like a blowjob version of sariel, a character from COC 1 comes to mind called dominika, Would love to see characters like that in the future
The white female centure(forgot her name) from the centure village

Kass

May 21, 2022
Oh shoot you're right, Orlaith's not from the centaur village. It's just Orlaith's really into oral so I forgot completely about that bit.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
Threesome (or more) with Livrea and the pasture girls after she becomes a lover. I just think it'd be fun watching her turn into a real mess.

Reactions: Savin

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Anthro cheetah race! I wanna see some npcs that look cheetah like!!! Or even a tf!!!!

More summons based on elements we don't have like a shadow summon or a water based one

Kobold tf (also More lyric expacks I love them)

Georg

Apr 13, 2019
1) Cure Cait infetility: The posibility to cure Cait infertility would be great. I know that more than likely is someting that will come eventually, but it's one of the things a want the most.

2) Kohaku marriage/concubinage: Another of the things I want the most. Really would like to get the little golden fox for mself and give her some kits.

3) Wive's cuarters/Wayfort Harem Hall(?): Ok, this one is pretty silly, but it could be fun to have an option to build and expand a section of the wayfort where you could send to live some of the romanceable characters if you convince them first. Obviously this can't be applied to most of them, but some don't really have a very strong reason as to why they need to be were they are (Lusina and Clementine come to mind), and it could get slowly implemented.

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
Man I wish we could get more Clementine content. Speaking of infertility though, Lusamine! I know Savin mentioned Cait's won't be resolved till post main quest but Lusamine's was supposed to be after, I can't remember what job her mercenary company was called for, was it something about Khor'minos? I'm hoping we'll see that quest come to fruition after Moo Kingdom has been dealt with.

The demand for preg content for all sorts of characters is well known though so in terms of something more unique, I'd suggest continuations of various stuff we run into during exploration that never get expanded on. The first things that come to mind are the fuckable statues to the east of Hawkethorne and that one spider girl behind the moss rock, Ihzalti? Ihzalti is predictable enough, she mentioned wanting to go serve that drider queen in the Frostwood, but there's no way a fuckable statue doesn't have a story behind it, how the hell did it get there, who made it?

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
1) Cure Cait infetility: The posibility to cure Cait infertility would be great. I know that more than likely is someting that will come eventually, but it's one of the things a want the most.
Yeah... that's so not happening, at least during gameplay.
Man I wish we could get more Clementine content.
Someone could step up to write more for strawberry_tea's characters. Wouldn't count on it happening, but it could.

AceofSpades

Apr 15, 2016

Yeah... that's so not happening, at least during gameplay.
I feel like at this point it should just be a popup post for new forum members that Cait's infertility can't and won't be cured (in game) because she doesn't want it gone herself. XD

ETA just to throw a wish into the pile, I hope that one day we get a rewrite to the Festivus Ball and we can make Brint get off his big ol' butt and dance with us.

Also I'd love to be able to turn Viv into a Victor but then she already has the demon form so I know that's especially wishful.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShifterDreams

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Things I would like added recently... a Waystone in Starhome would be grand.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Another question, relating to Ryn, Is there going to be a way that she stays in chastity (like DK Pc) telling her "Na your good" or is it do the quest it comes off. Interested in finding out.
YEAH!
While I think it can be little hard to convince High confidence Ryn (since she does associate the cage with the most unpleasant times of her life), I still think that she would be more than willing to do some chastity play -- Feeling content, maybe secure, in knowledge that this time it is her choice and that we would not abuse her as her sister. Besides, it is not like all her time with it was a downer; she did spend some of it with the champion.

But I do not really care for high confidence Ryn. What I is to "force" her into it, thus making us the permanent owner of her key -- maybe even binding our soul to it like Alissa did -- and having scenes that emphasize the fact that we are her master/mistress.
A scenario where we slap our meat against her cage as we tease her about how useless her prick is and how she should embrace her fate of being champions royal sheath. Or grinding ourselves against her cage as we taunt her that, if she behaves like a good girl, she may find herself in situation where her dick could be put on expanding the royal heritage. And all that while flaunting the hypothetical key to her encumbrance.

Damn, I can not wait for Ryn. Even if above does not happen, I just want to spoil the little scamp.

Also I'd love to be able to turn Viv into a Victor but then she already has the demon form so I know that's especially wishful.
She teased it so I see no reason for her not to do it. I think I have even seen some art of her as him if I remember right.

Last edited:

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
Brint/Brienne marriage is planned and it's part of the massive Brihaus expansion Wsan has been working on as of late. Moira's already created some gorgeous art for Brienne's wedding, with a variation for Cassia and Rina as well.
Ooooh is the art public? I can't wait for more Brihaus & Domme!Rina <3