What content would you like added?

Equivocate

Apr 24, 2022
Savin has said 5-6 and 7 on separate occasions on Discord, though it's possible the latter is what she ends up with and the former is what she had before she started trying to shrink it to remove the cage.

They're accounted for in most of Ryn's scenes, so yes. It's not as obvious as her Confidence and Libido variables, but it's there.
Alright thanks. Was hoping either Alypia or Savin could comment on it though (due to being writers for Etheryn), as not entirely sure if past mentions are currently accurate to date.
Thanks though.

Also, would hope that Etheryn's cock size would be 5 to 6 inches post cage removal, as that seems more in-line with the lore surrounding the half-sexed, Boreal Elf transformation item, Etheryn's own comments on her original cock size during the Alchemy talk scene, and based on her grandmother's (Synneva) "modest" (synonym - small) cock size.
Additionally, the "small" cock size in the parser documentation refers to anything <6 inches (less than 6 inches).

If Alypia / Savin want her to have a 7 inch cock, then maybe there could be a possibility (or option) of increasing Etheryn's cock size to 7 inches, much like is already in place for her with her breast size and butt size (an option to do so, not forced to).
Not sure if that was what Alypia was specifically referring to with the "No way we're introducing another 'major' variable to keep track of", hence me asking for clarification on that front in my original post.

Thank you for clarifying with regards to the accounting for Etheryn's breast size and butt size, and the variations in certain scenes. I'll have to have a look at the code some time.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
Alright thanks. Was hoping either Alypia or Savin could comment on it though (due to being writers for Etheryn), as not entirely sure if past mentions are currently accurate to date.
Thanks though.

Also, would hope that Etheryn's cock size would be 5 to 6 inches post cage removal, as that seems more in-line with the lore surrounding the half-sexed, Boreal Elf transformation item, Etheryn's own comments on her original cock size during the Alchemy talk scene, and based on her grandmother's (Synneva) "modest" (synonym - small) cock size.
Additionally, the "small" cock size in the parser documentation refers to anything <6 inches (less than 6 inches).

If Alypia / Savin want her to have a 7 inch cock, then maybe there could be a possibility (or option) of increasing Etheryn's cock size to 7 inches, much like is already in place for her with her breast size and butt size (an option to do so, not forced to).
Not sure if that was what Alypia was specifically referring to with the "No way we're introducing another 'major' variable to keep track of", hence me asking for clarification on that front in my original post.

Thank you for clarifying with regards to the accounting for Etheryn's breast size and butt size, and the variations in certain scenes. I'll have to have a look at the code some time.
that's a variant to keep track of, that is what they don't want to add, to one playing and not writing it seems like a minor variant but its something pretty much all sex scenes would have to take on account, that's kind of a major variant, Ryn is getting no more tfs from what one can skim off the forums

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020

As mentioned, this would be a variable they would have to track, which goes directly against what Aly said in the post you were responding to.

She was quite explicit about this on Discord, so you did end up getting your answer from one of Ryn's writers like you were hoping. ;)

Ryn Size.png

Last edited:

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
As mentioned, this would be a variable they would have to track, which goes directly against what Aly said in the post you were responding to.

She was quite explicit about this on Discord, so you did end up getting your answer from one of Ryn's writers like you were hoping. ;)

View attachment 27787
Past Aly is correct. One size.

Full disclosure: I don't care how the rest of the dick-size arms race goes, so I refuse to write anything that's seven inches long as being "small".
Wouldn't mind getting her or any of our other companions the bubble butt perk (soft asses ftw!!!)
If her butt is bigger than 8 or so, I usually write it like it's a bubble butt anyway. Her Highness is proud of her cake.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
While I do hope there is some teasing about Ryns dick size if you are DK or just in a loving way -- for example, if she is shy about her first time -- the dick-size race lost all of its meaning as soon as Brint was introduced. Or hell, some may even say from beggining with Kas.
Since the heft of the NPC shaft will always be good enough, for no writer wants to make their NPC seem/make impotent as a sex partner.

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
A mechanical addition: an additional Set for Tui that gives her a huge ruinic Greatsword to go offensive with. Thinking Steady Strike would be one of her recharges, as I think the original identity of her kit revolves around 'Staying Power' and Outlasting Enemies.

Equivocate

Apr 24, 2022
that's a variant to keep track of, that is what they don't want to add, to one playing and not writing it seems like a minor variant but its something pretty much all sex scenes would have to take on account, that's kind of a major variant, Ryn is getting no more tfs from what one can skim off the forums

View attachment 27787
Right, but that was something I was asking for direct clarification about from the actual people involved, not broken telephone from statements that may have been said prior (and might have possibly changed, or no longer have been accurate). I appreciate the effort, just was asking for a current direct response (again, from the people actually involved).

Also, disagree with the reasoning that somehow now it's extra work if they have another variable to keep track of. If that's the case and it's so much current extra work, then why don't they just remove the option to modify Etheryn's breast size and butt size as well? Or lock them to the increased sizes she would get after the transformations, post Winter City for instance? Wouldn't that make more sense if they want an easier time keeping track of things?

Additionally, kind of find it interesting how both of you didn't actually address my post in full, such as: the seemingly established lore surrounding the half-sexed, Boreal Elf transformation item, Etheryn's own comments on her original cock size during the Alchemy talk scene, and based on her grandmother's (Synneva) "modest" (synonym - small) cock size.
It's fine if you disagree with that, but I would have liked at least some sort of reasoning to counter and prove as to why it perfectly makes sense that Etheryn's cock size should actually be 7 inches (from an in-game and lore perspective, that especially also makes sense when considering the character).

Past Aly is correct. One size.

Full disclosure: I don't care how the rest of the dick-size arms race goes, so I refuse to write anything that's seven inches long as being "small".

If her butt is bigger than 8 or so, I usually write it like it's a bubble butt anyway. Her Highness is proud of her cake.
Hmm, would have been nice if you could have actually replied to me directly (and my specific queries), if I'm being honest.

So, I'll ask again (at least, with regards to the same clarification), the way this post of yours is worded seems to specifically imply that uncaged Etheryn's cock size will be 7 inches, correct?

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
Right, but that was something I was asking for direct clarification about from the actual people involved, not broken telephone from statements that may have been said prior (and might have possibly changed, or no longer have been accurate). I appreciate the effort, just was asking for a current direct response (again, from the people actually involved).

Also, disagree with the reasoning that somehow now it's extra work if they have another variable to keep track of. If that's the case and it's so much current extra work, then why don't they just remove the option to modify Etheryn's breast size and butt size as well? Or lock them to the increased sizes she would get after the transformations, post Winter City for instance? Wouldn't that make more sense if they want an easier time keeping track of things?

Additionally, kind of find it interesting how both of you didn't actually address my post in full, such as: the seemingly established lore surrounding the half-sexed, Boreal Elf transformation item, Etheryn's own comments on her original cock size during the Alchemy talk scene, and based on her grandmother's (Synneva) "modest" (synonym - small) cock size.
It's fine if you disagree with that, but I would have liked at least some sort of reasoning to counter and prove as to why it perfectly makes sense that Etheryn's cock size should actually be 7 inches (from an in-game and lore perspective, that especially also makes sense when considering the character).

Hmm, would have been nice if you could have actually replied to me directly (and my specific queries), if I'm being honest.

So, I'll ask again (at least, with regards to the same clarification), the way this post of yours is worded seems to specifically imply that uncaged Etheryn's cock size will be 7 inches, correct?
Why are you being rude to Aly about this, and why does an inch or two of dick size matter? This isn't a debate, this was you asking a question and it being answered, and now you're complaining people didn't debate you about it.

Equivocate

Apr 24, 2022
Why are you being rude to Aly about this, and why does an inch or two of dick size matter? This isn't a debate, this was you asking a question and it being answered, and now you're complaining people didn't debate you about it.
So, stating that I'd prefer to have Alypia reply to my questions directly, as they (well, the latter one was) haven't actually been answered directly (aside from (seemingly) implications - which was what I was asking for clarification on), is considered rude now. Got it.
I'm not going to change the way I phrase things just because it offends people - especially those that the message was not even directed towards.
As far as I can tell, I've been pretty respectful up until now. It is getting on my nerves how seemingly everybody else, who I didn't even direct the questions toward, suddenly have opinions about me, or my questions - or have decided upon answers. Like jeez.
And actually, I think I was ruder to CitrusWolf and WolframL, by the way - so, you'd have more of a case on that end.

As to why it matters, it doesn't particularly, but I'd like to know the answer to the question I asked, and it still has yet to be answered decisively. There just seems to be implications surrounding it, which is why I was asking for definitive clarification.

And this wouldn't have been "debate" like, if the people I actually posed the question to were the only people that replied directly to me. That isn't the case, so I responded to them. Unless, you're suggesting that I'm not allowed to reply now?

• Haha
Reactions: Malidica

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
By that logic I suppose no one except Savin or Aly can reply to you then. Good to know for future reference.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
To your question about Ryn's penis size, this isn't a direct response like you were asking for, but Savin did post this on the Discord on the 12th of November, so it's very recent. Discord light mode content warning.
Screenshot 2022-11-16 00.15.34.png

And I'm not writer, but it makes sense to me that it would be more work the more variables you added? So just because boob and butt size were deemed an acceptable amount of work by Savin - a person who chronically overestimates the amount of work he'll be happy to do - it doesn't necessarily follow that more tf variables would be okay. To which, again, not a direct source, but my two cents regardless. And to that point, here is what Savin wrote on the blog post announcing Berwyn's new life on a farm upstate.

The good news is, without having to worry about supporting him constantly on your adventures, this has given us the opportunity to really give Berwyn some incredible mutability; the kind that would be impossible to support long-term the way we do with Companion characters — Etheryn herself already stresses what we can and should do with a character you can bring with you.

So it seems pretty iron clad that there will be one penis size available to Etheryn once uncaged, and it will be 7 inches. As to whether that's a reasonable size in lore for a half-sexed elf, we do have parser text which suggests Synneva has somewhere between a 6-6.99 inch penis. So, Etheryn having a 7 inch penis would be a bit larger than Synneva, but also seems within the realm of natural variance.
Atheldred positions herself between the two of you so she can mount both your and Synne's cocks, taking your [pc.cock] in her ass and Synne's [pc.cockRange 0 7
|rigid
|smaller
] length in her pussy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Equivocate

Equivocate

Apr 24, 2022
By that logic I suppose no one except Savin or Aly can reply to you then. Good to know for future reference.
Wow. If that is honestly the interpretation you got from that, then I genuinely don't know what to say.

If I directly quote a statement someone has made, and I ask them directly for clarification upon that statement, why is it so hard to understand, that maybe, just maybe, I'm asking them that question.

I don't mind if anyone else answers with their interpretation of what the answer is - but it is irritating if people decide that their answer is the one I must accept - like okay, guess I'm not allowed to have any autonomy when deciding if the question that I posed has been answered - at least from a point that it clears up any misunderstandings / confusion on my end.

At this point, I seriously have to conclude that this community has a lot of people that do mental gymnastics to reach the conclusion they want, either to be disingenuous or out of sheer boredom.

To your question about Ryn's penis size, this isn't a direct response like you were asking for, but Savin did post this on the Discord on the 12th of November, so it's very recent. Discord light mode content warning.

And I'm not writer, but it makes sense to me that it would be more work the more variables you added? So just because boob and butt size were deemed an acceptable amount of work by Savin - a person who chronically overestimates the amount of work he'll be happy to do - it doesn't necessarily follow that more tf variables would be okay. To which, again, not a direct source, but my two cents regardless.

So it seems pretty iron clad that there will be one penis size available to Etheryn once uncaged, and it will be 7 inches. As to whether that's a reasonable size in lore for a half-sexed elf, we do have parser text which suggests Synneva has somewhere between a 6-6.99 inch penis.

So, Etheryn having a 7 inch penis would be a bit larger than Synneva, but also seems within the realm of natural variance.
Thanks for the comprehensive answer, I really appreciate it.

I will fundamentally disagree with the amount of work thing - think that if it's already and issue, also removing the breast size and butt size variations would help on that end, but it's whatever.
Basically, if you can't have x, then also don't have y - but I understand that's not going to be a popular sentiment.

Last edited:

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Ireland, dating OmegaUmbra
So, stating that I'd prefer to have Alypia reply to my questions directly, as they (well, the latter one was) haven't actually been answered directly (aside from (seemingly) implications - which was what I was asking for clarification on), is considered rude now. Got it.
I'm not going to change the way I phrase things just because it offends people - especially those that the message was not even directed towards.
As far as I can tell, I've been pretty respectful up until now. It is getting on my nerves how seemingly everybody else, who I didn't even direct the questions toward, suddenly have opinions about me, or my questions - or have decided upon answers. Like jeez.
And actually, I think I was ruder to CitrusWolf and WolframL, by the way - so, you'd have more of a case on that end.

As to why it matters, it doesn't particularly, but I'd like to know the answer to the question I asked, and it still has yet to be answered decisively. There just seems to be implications surrounding it, which is why I was asking for definitive clarification.

And this wouldn't have been "debate" like, if the people I actually posed the question to were the only people that replied directly to me. That isn't the case, so I responded to them. Unless, you're suggesting that I'm not allowed to reply now?
No, what's rude is you being snarky in the way you phrase it. If anything you should be glad she's even take the time of day to respond to somebody so rude and entitled. You may not care that it offends people but if you word things in that way, don't be surprised if people take umbrage with it. Also, you do realize that is is an open forum and people have the right to have opinions on the things you post and respond to them right? Just because you happen to disagree with what their saying or the responses aren't clear enough for you that fact doesn't change. Therefore, this became debate like when you made it one dude, its as simple as that. You chose to be snarky, you chose to use the language you did. Its not the content of your question, its how you worded it and the attitude you seem to have.

Equivocate

Apr 24, 2022
No, what's rude is you being snarky in the way you phrase it. If anything you should be glad she's even take the time of day to respond to somebody so rude and entitled. You may not care that it offends people but if you word things in that way, don't be surprised if people take umbrage with it. Also, you do realize that is is an open forum and people have the right to have opinions on the things you post and respond to them right? Just because you happen to disagree with what their saying or the responses aren't clear enough for you that fact doesn't change. Therefore, this became debate like when you made it one dude, its as simple as that. You chose to be snarky, you chose to use the language you did. Its not the content of your question, its how you worded it and the attitude you seem to have.
So, people haven't been snarky with me up until this point? I'd argue that the very first post Shrike made yesterday was already snarky, before I even said anything in return.

Anyway, this is seriously getting out of hand, and honestly it's just proving outside opinions of this forum in the first place.

You're all entitled to your opinions on it - but I never set out with the goal of offending people.

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
And on that let's end this discussion, shall we? Otherwise better talk it out in private.

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
So, people haven't been snarky with me up until this point? I'd argue that the very first post Shrike made yesterday was already snarky, before I even said anything in return.

Anyway, this is seriously getting out of hand, and honestly it's just proving outside opinions of this forum in the first place.

You're all entitled to your opinions on it - but I never set out with the goal of offending people.
From what I've read they were not nearly as snarky as you were to them and in my view you clearly escalated it. You made this get out of hand and I find it so ironic that now you're pulling the whole ''the forums are toxic'' line when its behaviour like yours that is toxic in the first place and leads to that opinion being a thing. You didn't set out to offend people, fine, next time maybe try to not get so defensive and snarky with people that are genuinely trying to help. Anyway, that's all I have to say on the subject. Lets drop this nonsense and get back to the lewd shit.

Equivocate

Apr 24, 2022
If you want an answer from the people who wrote ryn, that's all well and fine but if you brush off people who genuinely try to help with "I don't think that answer is right, I'd rather hear it from the people in charge." that feels kinda scummy.
From what I've read they were not nearly as snarky as you were to them and in my view you clearly escalated it. You made this get out of hand and I find it so ironic that now you're pulling the whole ''the forums are toxic'' line when its behaviour like yours that is toxic in the first place and leads to that opinion being a thing. You didn't set out to offend people, fine, next time maybe try to not get so defensive and snarky with people that are genuinely trying to help. Anyway, that's all I have to say on the subject. Lets drop this nonsense and get back to the lewd shit.
If that's the impression you got, then I'm not entirely sure how. I mentioned multiple times how I appreciated the responses others gave, but I also was asking for a response from the people I actually posed the question to.
The community speculation on what their (the people I posed the questions to) answer would be, and me being expected to accept the speculation as the actual answer, was what I took issue with.

Also, note, I never once hurled any insults, much unlike you, TheIrishOtaku - and I never once accused anyone of anything, much unlike arch99.

If snark is my crime, then I think most people in this thread are also guilty of it.

Oh, and IrishOtaku? "The forums are toxic" is not what I was stating. The forums are seemingly insular and enclosed - not welcoming to those that have differing of opinions - looking at the amount of replies seems to showcase just that.
And what's worse, is it literally seems like one is expected to not have anything else to say in defense of oneself - like you're just expected to be labelled or thought of in a certain way - and that's it, that's fine, supposedly.

Yeah it's 7 inches.
Thank you for the clarification.

Anyway, I won't be replying to this thread topic further. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: Animalistic

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
If that's the impression you got, then I'm not entirely sure how. I mentioned multiple times how I appreciated the responses others gave, but I also was asking for a response from the people I actually posed the question to.
The community speculation on what their (the people I posed the questions to) answer would be, and me being expected to accept the speculation as the actual answer, was what I took issue with.

Also, note, I never once hurled any insults, much unlike you, TheIrishOtaku - and I never once accused anyone of anything, much unlike arch99.

If snark is my crime, then I think most people in this thread are also guilty of it.

Oh, and IrishOtaku? "The forums are toxic" is not what I was stating. The forums are seemingly insular and enclosed - not welcoming to those that have differing of opinions - looking at the amount of replies seems to showcase just that.
And what's worse, is it literally seems like one is expected to not have anything else to say in defense of oneself - like you're just expected to be labelled or thought of in a certain way - and that's it, that's fine, supposedly.

Thank you for the clarification.

Anyway, I won't be replying to this thread topic further. Sorry for the inconvenience.
You can skirt around it all you want but the fact remains you were acting like a jerk, including to Alypia who was not snarky to you and did not deserve to get that from you when it was her opinion you were asking for in the first place. You can't act like you appreciated the responses others gave and simultaneously say that you're pissed off that they made them in the first place and had opinions on your question. That's a contradiction. You can be pissed off at the speculation all you want, but they have the right to engage in it and I would argue its less speculative when they have a post straight from the horses mouth backing up their claim, which Alypia herself confirmed to still be the case. You didn't hurl insults, you just were rude and snarky to people because you got pissed off, including once again to the very person you were asking for a response to. I was not insulting you, I was calling a spade a spade and calling you out on being rude and entitled, which your behaviour suggests to me you were being. Arch99 called you out on being rude too which you were and you cannot deny that you were. Yeah most people on this thread are snarky at times, hell I'm a pretty snarky dude myself but that doesn't justify you being rude. I stand corrected on your point about the forums then, I will grant you that this place can seem insular and on occasions close minded. But in this case its not so much that you have a difference of opinion its the way you're wording and presenting that opinion that is the issue. That's what people took umbrage with, its as simple as that. Nobody is saying that you can't defend yourself, but if you defend yourself in a way that's far beyond what people threw at you its taking things too far and escalating shit. I can see you got upset and for what its worth, I'm sorry for anything I did or said to make you feel that way. Maybe I was a bit too harsh myself on my responses to you. I hope you can learn from this experience and have a pleasant day. Now this is my final word on the subject (for real this time sorry guys!) and I hope there are no hard feelings.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
If I directly quote a statement someone has made, and I ask them directly for clarification upon that statement, why is it so hard to understand, that maybe, just maybe, I'm asking them that question.
If you specifically and only want them to answer, like this line seems to state, try dm'ing them. This site has a feature for doing direct messages, which are not public. If you use a public thread, expect the public to answer.

Rudra72

Jun 16, 2022
I think a trivia/riddler NPC that asks you random simple word puzzles and gives you rewards ranging from sex to money/gear/items depending on how many you get right might be a fun addition

maybe a floating world encounter, or at a specific location, doesnt really matter

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
More of those little one off events that you can find in TiTS. Like blowing that one cow dude with his other girls.
Moore height play. I have over 3ft on some of our sexual partners yet it is rarely comment on. Example -- by all my made up metrics, Evergreen should count as Shortstack if you have 2ft over her.
More forceful/rapy content committed by the champion. Basically what Garret considers an appropriate sexual etiquette just committed onto unwilling participants.

Reactions: HavocHive55

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Let us save Senja from Evergreen... she's the only daughter (as far as I know) who kinda sees through things, and she's a sweetie. Let us rescue her from that fucked up dynamic.
Honestly hoping Senja and Meira gets some expansions and possible marriage content. I really like them both. I honestly like the Tanuki content, it's twisted but it's fun.

Hoping for more Centaur and Marefolk content as well. Need some submissive shemares.

Reactions: tsuki_ouji

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Let us save Senja from Evergreen... she's the only daughter (as far as I know) who kinda sees through things, and she's a sweetie. Let us rescue her from that fucked up dynamic.
Nah I'm just waiting for more Evergreen content.