What content would you like added?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Though that makes me curious if the champ is a special case with how they can lose it. Curious how that works for others.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Afier

Sep 4, 2015
Though that makes me curious if the champ is a special case with how they can lose it. Curious how that works for others.
Typically in these kinds of narratives, the main character is special because they are lucky and get opportunities others do not, rather than having different rules for how things function. I fully expect everyone can lose corruption in universe, but I also expect it to take a lot longer and be a much more fraught journey for everyone else because they don't have a player behind them to force them to avoid temptation, much less the ability to vanish into the woods for weeks on end and look for some lost fountain or whatever that will cleanse their corruption.

May 6, 2020
I was wonder if there is going to be more content for the Harpy Matron that is encountered when you go to the Foothills for the first time?

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
Typically in these kinds of narratives, the main character is special because they are lucky and get opportunities others do not, rather than having different rules for how things function. I fully expect everyone can lose corruption in universe, but I also expect it to take a lot longer and be a much more fraught journey for everyone else because they don't have a player behind them to force them to avoid temptation, much less the ability to vanish into the woods for weeks on end and look for some lost fountain or whatever that will cleanse their corruption.

There's examples of characters recovering from (or reigning in) their corruption, and, as mentioned, Elthara is one of them. Compare how she acts during the Winter Palace dungeon with how she acts after everything is settled and she gets a chance to clear her head. She goes from being willing to violently force herself on you, to being a "closet" turboslut. Given enough time, she might be able to go back to the way she used to be, if she wants to.

Elyon is corrupted and functions normally. Maid Jael'yn has considerably mellowed out outside of the bedroom, just like Elthara. Naiya can keep herself under control unless she gets pushed too far, when before she was basically a sentient fuck machine. Then there's Taldahs and Genova, who were dragged back from the cusp of actual demonhood, and are back to their old selves.

We also already have an example of a "Good" demon. Farrah is content to just be The Best Merchant (when will she and Kohaku meet), instead of slurping up all the unwilling souls she can.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I was wonder if there is going to be more content for the Harpy Matron that is encountered when you go to the Foothills for the first time?
Yes, there are Plans for her related to the Windy Peaks area that will eventually be accessible via the Undermountain. This is gated behind Savin having a lot of other things on his plate in general and also needing to do non-specific Things for Shar and Zhara first before we can get to the Windy Peaks content.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Isn't that the next area that'll be done after kor wraps up? I know it's going to be backlog stuff after but.
Based on Savin commenting that he's been toiling in both the KM and Tychris Content Mines in response to another question about the harpies, I'm guessing that Manderville is going to show up before Windy Peaks. That said, over on Discord he's talked about some harpy-related content that's coming Soon(tm), so just because the main focus right now is KM doesn't mean we're not getting some other things filled in (or at least having some groundwork laid) in the meantime..

CuriousBlackCat

Aug 28, 2015
Is there any way to toggle Brienne and Atugia sleeping together on and off? I turned it off thinking that I could toggle it on again whenever, but nothing, also the reason was that Atugia was somehow always finding Brienne and I whenever we were sleeping together in the Camp even though I left her back in Hawkthorne.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
I'm hoping an underground area for the Wayfort is done soon. I think I recall a dungeon was to be located there but it would also be interesting to see a vault, containing gifts and treasures from the MC's adventures that isn't items that can be stored in the chest. More for aesthetic purposes.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Is there any way to toggle Brienne and Atugia sleeping together on and off? I turned it off thinking that I could toggle it on again whenever, but nothing, also the reason was that Atugia was somehow always finding Brienne and I whenever we were sleeping together in the Camp even though I left her back in Hawkthorne.
Disable sleeping with Brienne and then re-enable it. Atugia should show up and want to join you two again.

Erzulie

Oct 4, 2021
Ya want MANLY clothing?

As soon as I read that unintended prompt I expected a solid reply like this and was not disappointed. To this I should add that before pants became the norm, skirts were not only the masculine wear for centuries, if not milennia, and pants were considered effeminate by the Romans. And further:

Both male and female children were called "girls" until about 100 years ago. Gendered clothing for children is only slightly younger than that -- iirc, the baby pictures of FDR had him dressed in "girls" dresses as a four-year-old. The blue and pink gender colors were switched on the same timeframe.

Gendered toy aisles hit in the seventies but rightwingers raise hell when they're eliminated while claiming tradition -- a tradition created by marketers meant to exploit child and parent insecurities while being younger than the James Bond franchise.

We are absolutely making this shit up as we go along and memory-holing the rest, kids.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
It'd be really convenient to have a setting where we can just have Lyric at max thickness. After doing the scene a couple of times, keeping Lyric at max thickness for combat viability and scene preference becomes busywork. So if we could just say Lyric eats however much electrum a day they need to maintain max thickness that would be cool.

Though you would probably need some kind of control for broke champions, like Lyric doesn't send you into negatives if you're below a certain wealth threshold.

pinkcaitgang

Feb 3, 2022
Here are some monster girls I'd like to see because they would have very unique sex scenes to themselves. Some of these may be planned already.
latest

As seen in "Monster Girl Quest", sex scenes with frog girls would be slimy and slippery, while also utilizing their long tongues. Perhaps they could be encountered as enemies and gang up on you on defeat. On victory, you could fuck their slippery ass while the other deep rims you.
Bubble_Slime_eng3.png

An enemy that feeds you her slime upon defeat while milking you for all you're worth. Multiple defeats could result in a bad end where you are addicted.
Scylla_eng3.png

You know exactly what she would do.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
The next 'main' zone in the game is going to be coastal so it's likely there will be more aquatic-themed enemies showing up there. I don't think anything has been teased specifically except for a comment by Gardeford about a water elemental whale-mermaid who (if she's still planned) would most likely show up there. I imagine that once KM's major content is finished, we'll start to hear more about plans for the next zone. Of course there's also a bunch of backlogged content that they might also use the opportunity of finishing KM to step back and address (the Carmen and Evergreen plots especially) so all we can really say for sure is that we'll visit the Coastlands eventually and will start getting hints some time before that.