What content would you like added?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
You are both wrong. I know what I asked. There is no vagina involved.
I'm pretty sure Lumia would send a stork valkyrie to bring a baby she had on her hands if there were absolutely no other way for Ryn to have an heir. The Seven are not capable of snapping their fingers and creating a child (CoM spoilers) so the baby would have to come from somewhere else. Vagina-less pregnancy is out, aside from the eggnancies, because coding.

Also, Savin has said on Discord that the solution to 'Champ and Ryn want children but lack the biology' is for Ryn to sire the children on Elthara, with the option for the Champ to assist Ryn in getting the baby batter to flow. This is also the solution for Ryn needing an heir if the Champ isn't in a relationship with her.

Reactions: PuppyPrincess

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Did Gard not also implie that Lumia could give champs and Ryn a child. Since he is her writer if I remember right.

OribieND

Feb 20, 2022
Personally I would love pc getting pregnant from Ryn
On a theorical standpoint could a backdoor egnancy induced by an ovilixer then fertilised by the pc work?

edit: corrected a typo

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
That would not give you an elf. But than again, could not some kind of mage meddle with inner membrio of the ovilelixer egg to get an elf child.

And by "Ryn impregnating champion" you mean throuugh butt, right ant not throuugh vagina? Since one is happening and I hope I do not need to tell you which one.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
On a theorical standpoint could a backdoor egnancy induced by an ovilixer then fertilised by the pc work?
Since Ovilixer requires the user to be an egg-bearing race and have a vagina in order to induce pregnancy, the answer to that would be 'no'. The only thing it does for a backdoor eggnancy is speed up the process. And just to forestall the potential followup, the Champ can never get an ovipositor.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
It removes the Perk, which means you don't pop out an unfertilized egg once a month if you're one of the races capable of doing so and have the necessary biology, when that's not simply mandated by the race code. IE you can't even be considered a harpy if you don't have a vagina.

Last edited:

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
oh speaking of ovilixer, shar pregnancy would be nice. Shar advancement in general actually

Tarnakus

Oct 31, 2020
To clarify some things - as discussion started by my post went in some strange direction that I didn't expect.

My first thoughts: Lumia could be capable of taking something from both parents and then conceiving a child from that (I'm fully aware what gods are). Even if parents are biologically completely unable to do that (like male PC and Ryn pair). Treating simple infertility is at level of her priestesses. This would be God intervention level of magic. Storking random child - simply an adoption - would be quite lame (IMO) for Goddess of Fertility miracle. Later child would either grow up in magical womb (that was that bonus bit), in surrogate or start of as a newborn - If that the case we might see when/if writes write something about it.

The why: I saw plans for Ryn heirs - and that is exactly why I wrote in this thread - unless it will mandatory part of quest I'm not interested in that content and I don't plan to read it. I always thought that this thread is in some way a wish list. Above is simply my wish :p and I'm also aware how improbable it is :D

I should be more descriptive from the get go.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
oh speaking of ovilixer, shar pregnancy would be nice. Shar advancement in general actually
Apparently she has lots more content coming but it's on the back-burner while Savin tackles other things. Since he's said elsewhere that the Windy Peaks is gated behind some of Shar and Zhara's future content, presumably we'll get Shar's expansion when he has time in his schedule to fit it in or Windy Peaks becomes pressing enough to force the issue, whichever happens sooner.

Reactions: A1teros

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
"Lumia will use her magic to create divine conception to provide an heir for the Var Ridell line" seems like a long walk for a short drink of water. You want a Lumian miracle to create a baby? Well one of her priestesses is right there and exceptionally fertile, there you go, no miracles required.

kiby

Aug 26, 2015

This is where I run in to request - nay, demand - that there be a special scene where vagina-less Champs in a loving relationship with Ryn take a vagina TF item specifically to get pregnant with her child. Make it super extra romantic as the Champ gives her their new vag's virginity. Something so sugary sweet it instantly gives you diabetes.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I'd like some more Carmen stuff I adore her design and love the dream with her and maybe she could have a semi permanent cumpire tf...hell I'd like anything to do with her

Reactions: SmithEK and Kesil

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
This is where I run in to request - nay, demand - that there be a special scene where vagina-less Champs in a loving relationship with Ryn take a vagina TF item specifically to get pregnant with her child. Make it super extra romantic as the Champ gives her their new vag's virginity. Something so sugary sweet it instantly gives you diabetes.
I am not sure how to feel about this. On on hand, it is a sweet concept. On other hand, it seems to be emphasising the fact that Ryn would like the champion all that much more if they had vagina which is something that I am generally not the fan off.

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
On other hand, it seems to be emphasising the fact that Ryn would like the champion all that much more if they had vagina which is something that I am generally not the fan off.
You're seeing something that literally isn't there. There's no statement whatsoever about such event influencing Ryn's affection for the champion, much less making it the fact to emphasize.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Didn't Carmines content like evergreens accidentally get swept by the wayside and put off for a bit longer than expected. Though I feel like the champ getting anything like what she's is is probably a nonplausable thing.

Reactions: Savin

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah, both those things are in the 'interesting but not plot-critical' category and so keep getting pushed back. Maybe once KM is done the opportunity will arise to go back and fill in some of that stuff.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Yeah, both those things are in the 'interesting but not plot-critical' category and so keep getting pushed back. Maybe once KM is done the opportunity will arise to go back and fill in some of that stuff.
Maybe but imo alot more interesting.. except maybe miss moo teacher.

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
Oh I'm also looking forward to the mercenaries content being advanced, and totally not just because of boomer and lusamine (they're like 80% why though)

Reactions: Kesil

Kelbeck

Aug 27, 2015
Would be nice to see more content for Marefolk or Centaur Village, especially Kavi and her daughter Tarah. Based on what Kavi says it sounds like Tarah will be quite "friendly", also can't remember if Kavi says much about Tarah's father.

Reactions: Mercuriussnake

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
was playing a new save and did the get collared scene with elyon he mentioned taking the pc out for a walk and i suddenly want my pc to take him up on the offer so i hope a scene like that gets added one day!

Reactions: luciel1331