What content would you like added?

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
was playing a new save and did the get collared scene with elyon he mentioned taking the pc out for a walk and i suddenly want my pc to take him up on the offer so i hope a scene like that gets added one day!

Reactions: luciel1331

CboyC95

Jul 14, 2021
Some gay threesomes with Berwyn like for Sugo, June, and Nikol. Maybe even cock docking scenes with Nikol and Sugo.

Qweth

Feb 20, 2022
Is there a easy way to see future content for males characters or i need to look through the forum?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah, that's down to a mix of player preference and writer preference. Based on all the metrics the devs have, the vast majority of players aren't into M/M (see here and here for examples where they've said this) and it's not something any of the core staff is super-interested in so there isn't an incentive for them to write stuff catering specifically to that instead of writing pansexual characters whose content everyone can access and there's no interest in writing more just to make the ratio somewhat less imbalanced. The easiest way to get more M/M content would be for community writers to, well, write some.

Oh, and on your question about seeing upcoming content, yeah, there's no public repository of What's Coming Next. You can see individual writers' topics where they might discuss things they're working on and comments are scattered here and there around the board, but compiling a list of known projects would be a lot of effort for little reward and there's no guarantee that all the stuff that's talked about on the board ever gets implemented so it's the sort of task that's possible but about as appealing as organizing a sock drawer*.

* Unless you happen to have a fetish for organizing, for socks or for organizing socks, in which case I won't kinkshame. Much.

Qweth

Feb 20, 2022
Yeah, that's down to a mix of player preference and writer preference. Based on all the metrics the devs have, the vast majority of players aren't into M/M (see here and here for examples where they've said this) and it's not something any of the core staff is super-interested in so there isn't an incentive for them to write stuff catering specifically to that instead of writing pansexual characters whose content everyone can access and there's no interest in writing more just to make the ratio somewhat less imbalanced. The easiest way to get more M/M content would be for community writers to, well, write some.

Oh, and on your question about seeing upcoming content, yeah, there's no public repository of What's Coming Next. You can see individual writers' topics where they might discuss things they're working on and comments are scattered here and there around the board, but compiling a list of known projects would be a lot of effort for little reward and there's no guarantee that all the stuff that's talked about on the board ever gets implemented so it's the sort of task that's possible but about as appealing as organizing a sock drawer*.

* Unless you happen to have a fetish for organizing, for socks or for organizing socks, in which case I won't kinkshame. Much.
sighs ok i guess it just i dont care since i am gay and just like playing and romance male cast. I honestly not just ignore but try and stop getting female/female but whatever i don't control nor write for this. Later gonna eat or something

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Ireland, dating OmegaUmbra
sighs ok i guess it just i dont care since i am gay and just like playing and romance male cast. I honestly not just ignore but try and stop getting female/female but whatever i don't control nor write for this. Later gonna eat or something
I'm not trying to be a jerk and I am in no way suggesting that gay people cannot enjoy certain aspects of this game but I'm curious why somebody who's gay would play a game like this? Most of the content is and will cater to people who are hetero or bi sexual. I'm bisexual myself and while I know that there may not be many yaoi games that are as in depth as coc2 surely there are games out there that have exclusively gay content that will be more your speed? Idk it seems weird to complain or be upset about this game not having as much m/m content when there are alternatives available and when its not really the target audience? Its kind of like being a vegan, then showing up to a sushi restaurant and complaining that there's too much fish and not enough carrots.

Reactions: Qweth

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Despite knowing I rarely am the target audience, I play the game for the character customization and kinks I'm interested in. Thankfully, the combat and the writing is engaging enough for me to wish to learn more about the lore and different species.
I was really glad when I found out that the game rarely pushed you into sex scenes, unlike other Fengames (I know, I know. CoC 2 isn't a "Fen" game, but I hope you know what I mean :p), to the point it surprised me that, after having had Cait around for so long, I had to actually interact with her to begin her magicock quest of sorts.

Last edited:

Qweth

Feb 20, 2022
I'm not trying to be a jerk and I am in no way suggesting that gay people cannot enjoy certain aspects of this game but I'm curious why somebody who's gay would play a game like this? Most of the content is and will cater to people who are hetero or bi sexual. I'm bisexual myself and while I know that there may not be many yaoi games that are as in depth as coc2 surely there are games out there that have exclusively gay content that will be more your speed? Idk it seems weird to complain or be upset about this game not having as much m/m content when there are alternatives available and when its not really the target audience? Its kind of like being a vegan, then showing up to a sushi restaurant and complaining that there's too much fish and not enough carrots.
A friend recommended it to me and i like it. And said it has some good looking and well written characters. Im so far enjoying it just sex could have more m/m. I don't care as long the story is well written

JohnyDoe

Mar 11, 2022
I feel like theres not enough actual corruption of the characters, like in the first game. I havent seen any of my companions or spouses have corrupted story lines.

Theres wild girls in the story. But its not about wild girls going wild. What we want to see is Good girls GONE Wild... Its about the process

maybe Kass. downstairs dungeon room that can be visited, can turn into a visitable harem for the companions youve corrupted

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I feel like theres not enough actual corruption of the characters, like in the first game.
Obligatory reminder that this is not CoC1.
maybe Kass. downstairs dungeon room that can be visited, can turn into a visitable harem for the companions youve corrupted
Yeah, even when companion corruption starts being a bigger thing, that's not how it's gonna work. Savin has been clear from the beginning that corruption in Savarra is more moral than physical. It's not going to alter party member behavior to the extent that they leave your party, because that would be stupid.

Just for the record, what we know about planned companion corruption content (see here for Savin's citation):

Cait: Going all-in on turbosluttery and size enhancements.
Ryn: Possible demonification.
Arona: Demonification, but it's been noted elsewhere that she wouldn't really act all that differently.
Brint/Brienne: Wsan has Plans, the most detail we have is that for Brienne it will involve her existing dream demon form.
Viviane: Demonification, more specifics are for backers only right now.
Kiyoko: This would be really hard because of how kitsune souls work.
Everyone Else: :iiam:

There's some Moira art floating around showing Bimbo Tui but we don't know if that's supposed to be some form of corruption or not, and Perma-Bimbazzy is technically corruption (along with Lia) that also locks her out of ever becoming a party member in the first place so that only half-counts. More content for the corrupted Hive is on the 'would like to do' list along with some more work on the Centaur Village NPCs.

Last edited:
Reactions: luciel1331

OribieND

Feb 20, 2022
coc2's corruption abriged:

Corruption ≠ demonmorph / chimeric / tentacle puss
Corruption = organise a male minautor orgy battle royal and not giving the winner his price

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Etheryn already has corruption content in the form of bullying her to keep her Confidence low but making her Libido really high. The heir apparent to a whole realm becomes a helplessly horny turboslut who's simultaneously afraid of Champ and can't imagine her life without them.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Etheryn already has corruption content in the form of bullying her to keep her Confidence low but making her Libido really high. The heir apparent to a whole realm becomes a helplessly horny turboslut who's simultaneously afraid of Champ and can't imagine her life without them.
I do not see how having a high libido-low confidence Ryn is any more corrupt than low coincidence-low/mid libido one.
Especially mid libido since thar at worst can be read as abusive relationship where champion keeps her partner docile through physical and psychological means.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Corruption is loosing a moral compass to indulge in hedonistic needs above anything else, to the point of it being a detrimental to others.
I do not see how a champion that has a low confidence low/mid libido Ryn is any less corrupt than champion that has low confidence high libido Ryn. At the end of the day, you are still abusing Ryn for your own benefit. Or how a low confidence high libido Ryn is any more corrupt than low/mid libido one. Unless we are implying that having a high libido is inherently corrupt which in context of the game does not flow well.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Corruption = organise a male minautor orgy battle royal and not giving the winner his price
That scene thematically reminds me of a sexed-up version of what Crowley does in Good Omens to corrupt people, pushing a whole lot of individuals into making themselves and everybody around them just a bit worse than before by their own actions, rather than slowly trying to tempt a single person to sin.
Or how a low confidence high libido Ryn is any more corrupt than low/mid libido one.
This speaks to a failure of either imagination, reading comprehension or both.

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
Corruption is loosing a moral compass to indulge in hedonistic needs above anything else, to the point of it being a detrimental to others.
I do not see how a champion that has a low confidence low/mid libido Ryn is any less corrupt than champion that has low confidence high libido Ryn. At the end of the day, you are still abusing Ryn for your own benefit. Or how a low confidence high libido Ryn is any more corrupt than low/mid libido one. Unless we are implying that having a high libido is inherently corrupt which in context of the game does not flow well.
I think I see your perspective but corruption in this game seems to focus more on sexual depravity rather than being a immoral being. Corruption gets characters closer to being a demon (where one cums out their soul). Considering it's a sex game sexual depravity and being immoral seems to go in tandem a lot (like doing rapey shit) so I guess it can be confusing. But I think the typical good-bad moral compass doesn't necessarily align with corruption. For example, pc can still be corrupted even if they never did anything bad but just by fucking demons and pc can be a total psychopathic murderer but still not be corrupted if they never fuck demons.

Reactions: Emerald

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Explain since I do not understand what you are getting at.
Go and read some of Ryn's content when she's at low/mid Libido and then go look at the same text when she's at high Libido. I'll even give you a hand and point you to the Her Story conversation as a good place to start. If you can't see the difference between them, I can't help you.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
After reading it, I do not see how low confidence Ryn having a high libido makes her more corrupt than her low libido counterpart. Having a high libido in these games does not correlate with being corrupt. You could say that this version of Ryn would be easier to sexually influence to fuck stuff like demons and junk but that is one side of the coin as I see it. Sure, she is more open about how she enjoyed the stuff that Alissa put her through but that to me always read like a Stockholm syndrome kind of situation than any sign of degradation of her character. Like, are you telling me that a champion that has low confidence Ryn but only abuses her sexually half of the time, that high libido Ryn is used to, that much less corrupt than the one with high libido elf princess? Same goes with Ryn, since I would think that her low-mid libido self also enjoys abuse that champion is offering, she is just much less willing to show it to a stranger.
My argument was never that low confidence Ryn is not a corrupt path, I just do not think that her sexual expression has as much a role to play as others here imply to. Getting morally degraded by one person or a group is just mincing words at some point.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Baseline Ryn has enough self-esteem to recognize that what Alissa did to her was wrong and to hate it. If you push her to high Libido without similarly boosting her Confidence (which means doing things that she's visibly uncomfortable with and ignoring her desires in order to gratify your own) then she shifts to deciding that she actually enjoys being degraded. There is a world of difference between her having a high libido (as in, a strong sex drive) and her being a self-effacing turboslut who believes she deserves the degradation and won't complain no matter what you try to make her do. Don't get so caught up on the word that you miss the context.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Yes, but all three combination of low confidence Ryn can be seen as corrupt. And I know that this is because of game mechanic and all that, but It still looks to me that low-mid libido Ryn still enjoys the abuse that she is receiving from the champion, she is just much less open about it. Otherwise, shr would not be coming back for more. I think that this is one of those things where your view on morality plays role on how you see the situation at hand. To me, if the champion is willingly/purposely keeping Ryn to a level where she is their subby little plaything without much autonomy on her front, to me that makes each variations on that specific state corrupt without much need to argue which one is worth more in game points.
As someone who likes their Ryn low con and with middling libido, that is how I see it.

Nov 19, 2019
For example, pc can still be corrupted even if they never did anything bad but just by fucking demons and pc can be a total psychopathic murderer but still not be corrupted if they never fuck demons.
I'm a bit confused, so theoretically a good demon-morph can exist simply because they have fucked corrupt characters too many times?

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
I'm a bit confused, so theoretically a good demon-morph can exist simply because they have fucked corrupt characters too many times?
Shucks think I may be confusing myself or just sucky at explaining. This is just my personal interpretation. Sorry about that. I think it sounded better in my head.
Well I'm only talking about corruption for pc specifically in this case. From what I've seen so far most of the corruption comes from fucking demons (whether the pc chooses to or fucked bc they lost) or being a rapey/sexually abusive asshole (like raping Infrinth, Sugo, etc). PC can't become a full demon yet (bc then it'll game over for the player as they cum their soul out) so yes I do think good demon-morph can exist since player can choose not to do any mean things to other npcs. Like dark champion personality can still be good (being to nice to Ryn, saving ppl, etc.) but still be corrupted due to sexual shenanigans with demons (sexual depravity). Now if there is an ending or some sort where pc can become full demon than yeah they'll be sexually and morally depraved as they lack empathy but while pc doesn't become full demon pc still has some compassion. So I want to say based on the pc's corruption, corruption seems to focus on sexual depravity more than the moral compass? Idk feel free to correct my bs explanation.

Last edited:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
theoretically a good demon-morph can exist simply because they have fucked corrupt characters too many times?
Theoretically, sure. Demons sexual fluids grant Corruption. If you aren't doing anything depraved yourself but consume a great deal of demonic fluid (say, you are subjected to Forcey Fun Times a whole lot like Elthara was), you can end up with a lot of Corruption without having made any moral choices yourself. It'll still have an impact on you, of course, but that's after the fact.

Really Elthara is a great example of "didn't do anything wrong but got a bunch of Corruption anyway, and is trying to manage that in the least harmful way possible."