What content would you like added?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I still fail to see the logic in that, Alissa is one of the characters designed to absolutly hate. Also to the one earlier statment, at this point im pretty sure others would have to take it into there hands for some lovin the boys in the kitsune. Or wait a while.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Waiting for sexable male kitsune isn't going to do anything. If you want a nice man-floof to snuggle, you're going to need to dust off that high school English and open a google doc.

Oh Philomena

Jan 20, 2022
Waiting for sexable male kitsune isn't going to do anything. If you want a nice man-floof to snuggle, you're going to need to dust off that high school English and open a google doc.
Gotcha! I'm really sorry if this is a well-trodden topic here on the forums — it was just the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread title. :)

I really like the kitsune den content that already exists, and the level of care that's been put into the area (and every character in it) is clear. I played the Rindo pregnancy arc recently and loved it. She's so sweet.

Reactions: OmegaUmbra

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Oh yeah, if you take Rindo as your concubine its the most adorable shit, just a cuter version of our well done fox and her bacon bit.

• Haha
Reactions: Oh Philomena

HK-47

May 17, 2017
I’d like to see Berwyn’s topping scenes altered so he can actually knot you outside of his breeding scene for female & intersex Champs. I mean, my main Champ is getting railed by Brint’s 2’+ horsecock on the regular, so I’m pretty sure he can take Berry’s knot :p

Edit: The fact that he can’t honestly always stood out as being rather bizarre, since you can get absolutely plowed by bigger cocks (Brint, Centaurs, Sugo, Centaur Behemoth, Nikol, etc) without issue, but no knotting for Berry unless he’s knocking you up.

Last edited:

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
There's still the question of: how to bang a demon without getting your soul extracted in the process.

It's very easy to do. Losing your soul isn't something that happens the instant you stick your dick in a demon, you gotta keep going and going like a horny energizer bunny to your breaking point (mentally and physically), then go even further beyond.

A quickie every other week won't rip your soul out, even Daliza's troops at the Wayfort buy time with Farrah when they save up enough to afford her.

Aug 8, 2020
There is no option to press the urgency of dealing with Kassyra when meeting Mallach, sure she might not be a threat in his perspective and we dont actually know yet that she will figure out how to steal divine essence but at least one should be capable of mentioning it.
I assume he would probably wave his hands and mumble something about "underway preparations for a decisive action when neccesary" before going on with the tour of the palace.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Reactions: InvoluntaryPaladin

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Which to me personally does not make much sense, especially in Lumias case. So she fought a creature stronger than Kas, which implies that she would need to use more power dealing with it than dealing with Kas yet the we all still ended up fine even though we were in the middle of the clash. So, what gives? Can they control their power output or not?

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
Lumia came down personally for that, because it was an Actual Wraith-class monster breaking into this dimension. Which is an "Oh God NO" level event that must be dealt with at all costs, illustrated by what it did to Kas's daughters and every elf it could reach. Also, it fled and she gave chase (she even threatened Kas at the time), we weren't around to actually see what she ended up smiting it with or how big of a crater it left.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I mean, in short time that Kas graced us with her presence she:
Enslaved people
Created armies
Overthrew a monarchy
Strengthened the influence of a no named cult
Summoned that same monster that Lumia came in blows with.

My problem with the Seven is how their role in our quest is poorly defined. They seem to inact their judgement whenever plot demands it.

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
The "gods" of CoCII are pretty terrible, they just come off so much more as DMPCs getting jerked-off by the writing when compared to the portrayal of Gods in the first CoC game.
Doesn't help that its planned in the dev documents to actually bring back one of said first game Gods just to have him be a loser villain that exists to be beaten for the sake of the CoC2 Kitsunes (who have their own problems when it comes to the writing favouring them).

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
I mean, in short time that Kas graced us with her presence she:
Enslaved people
Created armies
Overthrew a monarchy
Strengthened the influence of a no named cult
Summoned that same monster that Lumia came in blows with.

My problem with the Seven is how their role in our quest is poorly defined. They seem to inact their judgement whenever plot demands it.
I think Mallach states that the reason they don't off Kas is because they're interested in her experiments and also the Champion. I also think Savin confirmed the entire story happens within 3 months. So maybe not enough time to act or care?

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
The "gods" of CoCII are pretty terrible, they just come off so much more as DMPCs getting jerked-off by the writing when compared to the portrayal of Gods in the first CoC game.
Doesn't help that its planned in the dev documents to actually bring back one of said first game Gods just to have him be a loser villain that exists to be beaten for the sake of the CoC2 Kitsunes (who have their own problems when it comes to the writing favouring them).
The Kitsune content is done by one writer so it's not favoritism from the team it's just TheObserver enjoys and is dedicated to writing the kitsune content so we get it faster and a ton of it before other stuff.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
By happy coincidence, there's this Champion running around...
That somehow has Keros being genuinly interested in, so it says a lot.
Can they control their power output or not?
They know how to concentrate it down to prevent comeplete destruction, which isnt weakining it.
I mean, they dont want people to become to reliant on them, but will help when its genuinlly in a super fucked situation, Like through sanders we learn that Velun can easily handle the corruption she spread even through blessing.

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
I thought Tobs dropped the idea of bringing Taoth back?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
No its was siding with Toath IIRC, no one wanted to take it up and he wasnt interested in it himself.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Which to me personally does not make much sense, especially in Lumias case. So she fought a creature stronger than Kas, which implies that she would need to use more power dealing with it than dealing with Kas yet the we all still ended up fine even though we were in the middle of the clash. So, what gives? Can they control their power output or not?
Lumia making an entrance cause a crater which was apparently a foot deep, and that was just her entering the palace in response the "abyssal thing". Her fighting with it was mostly just focused to slashing at it with a sword, and then though fucked off into the mountains to fight some more in a much more open space. Lumia was certainly taking it on, but given how she used nothing but sword slashes against the thing, which was incapable of dodging due to its bulk, we didn't see how Lumia would handle a foe that actually could dodge, like Kas.

DarkyAria

Jan 19, 2022
And then there's Keros and to a lesser extent, Mallach, who seem a lot more....carefree, at the very least

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I think Keros gets around property damage VIA manifesting through the statue, Not popping into being like how Lumina did. At least going off what scenes we have he just likes folding himself into himself.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Now that the wayfort can be upgraded, perhaps we could use its vault (which seems to be empty) as a sort of bank to stuff it full of money.

Or perhaps the vault is planned as an expansion to the champ's [Storage]?

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
Or maybe at some point in the future we might also be able to move our harems into the fort?