What content would you like added?

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I want from that 7 tailed madman is that fucking sentai ass armour he had in his fight.
He is actually 8 tail madman which means he is someone pretty powerfull/acomplished/old/favoured by keros. Would be interesting to explore his past beyond what everyone tells us.

I'd adore an Evelyn expansion!

I could've sworn someone mentioned there was a potential Evelyn expansion at some point, I think it came up during the Mayternity stuff this year with questions about fem/V-wielding PC's not getting much Mayternity stuff.

We just need to wait for the resident lore person, Wolfram seems to know everything when I'm pining for scenes xD
Evelyn will have an expansion focused on PC and her relationship which, from what I remember, will involve pregnancy. Also enslavement/dedicking path if someone is found of that prospect.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Isnt she basically feature complete at this point?
Given that Wsan has a long list of things he'd like to add for her, nope! You and @PuppyPrincess will probably find this interesting reading. He's also mentioned pregnancy content and that he wants to put a lot of thought and work into that, which is why it didn't come up in last year's Mayternity. He's also said there are reasons there's no Evelyn Bad End yet (but if you're into her content, would it really be 'Bad'? :p) and that she has bigger ambitions than to hang around Garth's inn for the rest of her life. He's also floated the idea of creating a small side-game (not canon) involving Evelyn.

So yeah, there's a lot more Evelyn content that can still be written for all your loving domme needs. More Evelyn also ranks very high on my own list of Things I'd Like Added, in case it wasn't obvious from the fact that I remember all that stuff. xD

Last edited:

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Because we have no one to get pregnant by. Well, not as of now. In future we may get one option in form of Takahiro but I am not wishing that onto my worst enemies.

Well, there would also be possibility of Savins dickgirl kitsune and Birds femboy but those are just in pre planning stages.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Huh, guess blame my complete disinterest in her because to this day I still cant tell the difference between her and the one outside of the wayfort.

Because we have no one to get pregnant by. Well, not as of now. In future we may get one option in form of Takahiro but I am not wishing that onto my worst enemies.

Well, there would also be possibility of Savins dickgirl kitsune and Birds femboy but those are just in pre planning stages.
I mean I dont know if there will be any preg content for the champ having kits, cause of the whole kits needing to feed even in the womb. Would have to write a whole new special type just for it.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Simple just have it so that champ needs to rest a hour more or have them feed more? Maybe have your Kitsune sire help you through it, giving a potion/concatenation/beverage/food to lessen the side effects? Or just have them take care off you whenever you visit?

Or just ignore it/do not implement in gameplay and just mention it in passing. Like we do for litterly every girl in this game except for the champion? Giving another #asterisk to something that should be rewarding for player just seems unnecessary. Gods know that last couple of pregnancy implementations had more than enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emerald

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
True, but if you want foxy pregnancy for the champ deal with the foxy side effects, floof has a cost to create and you will pay it.

Mizukage

Mar 16, 2021

Does it really matter who we get pregnant by in, for example, a hypothetical sex option where Kiyoko is jealous we are pregnant and she is not and so screws us silly to get pregnant herself? It doesn't really seem super relevant.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
True, but if you want foxy pregnancy for the champ deal with the foxy side effects, floof has a cost to create and you will pay it.
Yeah, that equal exchange jumbo is not really relevant when Kitsune break it all the time.
Hell,Kiyoko suffers no drawbacks, so why shouldn the player?

Does it really matter who we get pregnant by in, for example, a sex option where Kiyoko is jealous we are pregnant and she is not and so screws us silly to get pregnant herself? It doesn't really seem super relevant.
I mean, kind of? I feel like you and I have different values we put on things that we find important when it comes to pregnancy content. I would like if my sire,first and foremost, would pepper me/spoil me when I am pregnant you know? Have them praise me and treasure me while sharing more intimate/sexual moments. Something that game lacks.

Also, your example is kind of undermining the player to some extent. I would like, if my champion is pregnant, to focus stay on them. Not to serve as stepping stone for us to focus on others pregnancy ala. Arona and her "the babies you birth are less important than those that I birth".

And if we are talking about making someone jelous, why not other guys/girls with dicks if our champion is pregnant by someone else? Especially if we are in serious relationship with those same guys and gals? Nothing major, just playful banter. Do not want to turn every dick haver into a zealous stalker.

Mizukage

Mar 16, 2021
So, yeah, to be clear, I wasn't asking about a story path where we get pregnant like a kitsune and have a child that needs to eat energy. Just content that goes 'hey, you are pregnant, here are some preg fetish scenes based on that fact as the kitsune turn you into a preg slut like them'.

Though that does also sound interesting. But wouldn't the fake soul we have just automatically feed the kit we are growing without need for gathering energy?

I mean, kind of? I feel like you and I have different values we put on things that we find important when it comes to pregnancy content. I would like if my sire,first and foremost, would pepper me/spoil me when I am pregnant you know? Have them praise me and treasure me while sharing more intimate/sexual moments. Something that game lacks.

Also, your example is kind of undermining the player to some extent. I would like, if my champion is pregnant, to focus stay on them. Not to serve as stepping stone for us to focus on others pregnancy ala. Arona and her "the babies you birth are less important than those that I birth".

And if we are talking about making someone jelous, why not other guys/girls with dicks if our champion is pregnant by someone else? Especially if we are in serious relationship with those same guys and gals? Nothing major, just playful banter. Do not want to turn every dick haver into a zealous stalker.

YOu could just not pick the options if you didn't want to have them happen? Like how you aren't required to pick the preg sex stuff with Miko after getting her pregnant (or can just avoid getting her pregnant entirely) if you aren't really into that kind of thing. Or for an example that applies to me, I find the incest stuff with Brienne's mom and sister distasteful so I just don't do that content.

Last edited:

Mizukage

Mar 16, 2021
It would be awesome if the PC icon could follow their changes in-game
Just an idea

Dunno if an auto-evolve icon is much use when we already have complete manual control of it. Though unlocking new icons for our use could be pretty cool.

Weerz

Apr 25, 2021
Rapture
Yes Shit! They have been reliably dropping shit since 2018
This is a well run and organized machine.
Albeit a machine to which randomers can submit smut
Eh. I Might be wasnt clear. I meant. I already knew this. :p

Im just asked when they will continue. and wery already answered it xd

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
The next build is a myth perpetuated by printer companies hoping to gain money to continue their dominance over annoying tech.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Femros disallows sleep to pass time everywhere and not just in the den, you are not allowed sleep.

Ria Brew

Nov 16, 2020
Idunno how niche this desire is, probably not at all given the audience, but I'd love to be able to part-time my character as a whore. Maybe even with a little nod towards the courtesan background in the process.

My femboy wishes to show off.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Idunno how niche this desire is, probably not at all given the audience, but I'd love to be able to part-time my character as a whore. Maybe even with a little nod towards the courtesan background in the process.
I mean, TiTS has content like that so it's not exactly too niche to be catered to. And you can offer to suck off two separate groups of minotaurs right now (bringing friends optional) which is similar, though you don't get paid for it unless you count Cait's enthiccening as 'payment'. You can also do an impromptu pole dance at the KM inn though you don't get paid for that either (the repair cost to the floor might have something to do with it...) which is at least kinda close content.

Given the existence of the brothel in the city, I wouldn't be surprised if there are plans to eventually let the Champ work there and if there aren't any plans, I imagine the devs would be happy to accept a well-written submission.