What content would you like added?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I mean I said it would affect the ending more then likely and not the during, of course it would be stupid to happen during. Also you could still just tell her sayanora loser and take one of the god TFs.

Tubten

Jan 10, 2019
i could see a bit of a "temporary alliance" thing for Evergreen. Say some big demon army is attacking and you need all the allies you can get, getting Evergreen and her daughters to help out could be an interesting moment. You / others don't like working with her, but you have bigger fish to fry and she's not doing anything to harm you in the moment, so you put any misgivings you have to the side for a bit and deal with her when the immediate problem is dealt with.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Working with Evergreen does not seem like a worse prospect than lets say working with Kitsune, Orcs or Elves. What sort of misgivings would champion have with Evergreen specifically? That she sacrifices her children? While terrible, it is not much worse than what other factions accomplish. Elves and their terrible governing,Kitsune and their expansions, Orcs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tainted-Alice

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I'm not saying you cant side with her, im just saying theres more negatives when you look twards the future then with anyone else.

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Mind if we wrap up this dispute or move it elsewhere? The end result is not set in stone and the discussion would be better handled as a new topic.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Yeah, I know its not set in stone, were still a bit away away from the end. Honestly though once they're all added I'd love for the companions to have some sort of reaction to it outside of the small bits written if you have them there when it happens, just curious how they would think of it depending on who you did it for.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Weerz

Apr 25, 2021
Rapture
to derail the current wishes.: her is my new list.:

Brint/Brienne marriage
Brienne family pregancy to make her wet dreams come true.
Brienne threesome with Etheryn, Agnimitra
Agnimitra pregnancy and reaction to the overall hapennings of the quests :p
Liulfr 2nd part of his/her content with picture.
Etheryn marriage
Aileh sex, pregancy
Bailif sex (her nude is there since some time)
Eryka Vaginal?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
@Weerz A lot of those have been confirmed already so it's a question of 'when' not 'if'.

The only one where your guess is as good as mine would be threesome content with Brienne. I don't recall anything that Wsan has said about plans there aside from generalities about what sort of threesome content she'd be interested in.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
"sexable" More like some dick suckin and tail fucking. But yeah basically everything there was already confirmed to be happening, anything not beef city related might either be in a merger patch or post Kor. ALso holy shit there is a decent chunk of future proofing huh.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I think Kura is on the "eventually someday" and thats my extent of knowing which of those has a chance to happen. Though it wouldnt be too farfetched that it might happen with Kohaku.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I too want to marry Ambra and definitely not imply that she may or may not be Kohaku to fluster her.

Why would that fluster her? Ambra has never even met Kohaku.

I just want a good one. A good foxy boy to hang out with and fuck. Maybe date/have relationship with but I feel like I am pushing it at this point.

Unless Hinata gets a much deserved expansion, that desire of yours will probably require you pulling a Thanos and "do it yourself" so to speak. Or throw money at someone on the team until they get worn down enough to take the comission. Savin can only say no so many times, right?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Savin can only say no so many times, right?
Listen savin has so much on the backburner that his own fox is close to falling off, its going to have to be a wait or somehow convince someone like Wsan or B to finally throw there hat into the fox pen.
Maybe date/have relationship with but I feel like I am pushing it at this point.
Well pretty sure dating would be the most, maybe just a fuckbuddy, seems like with foxes most relationships' require the ability to make kits. So no manquibines.

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Well pretty sure dating would be the most, maybe just a fuckbuddy, seems like with foxes most relationships' require the ability to make kits. So no manquibines.
Term consort is always pickable. Besides, a female champion would be still applicable for that title to be used if such a scenario were to happen. Come to think of it, weren't gay relationships somewhat accepted in feudal Japan?

Last edited:

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Term consort is always pickable. Besides, a female champion would be still applicable for that title to be used if such a scenario were to happen. Come to think of it, weren't gay relationships somewhat accepted in feudal Japan?
I think so, but looking from the perspective of the colony you'd want to have as few of those as possible until your properly established.

• Sad
Reactions: Tainted-Alice

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Kohaku marriage would require a down payment of $199.99 American buckoos. We'll need to make it worth her while to take time out of her grind to do wife shit. Although she'd also probably take a huge sack of scrap metal as a substitute.
Pay-to-wife, the inevitable conclusion of gacha and the true scourge upon the gamerkind.

Daft Hellians

Jul 8, 2017
Kohaku marriage would require a down payment of $199.99 American buckoos. We'll need to make it worth her while to take time out of her grind to do wife shit.
What's the conversion rate into hawkes? Do you prefer cash or card? The dollar, pesos, or Canadian pesos? Pounds? Euros? Yin? Screw it, I'll pay in silver, just give me a delivery address and a binding contract to ensure delivery.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
more lyric! i really love the little guy/girl though i doubt this tf id like to see will ever happen but i wanna give lyric dragon wings i don't care if small or big enough to fly i think would be cute!

a corrupt frostmander tf to match the firemander corrupt tf item

more elemental summons like lightning elemental or ice elemental

more primordial hounds of other elements maybe a chance of a tf to become one don't care if is a permanent tf id tf my femboy half lupine into a galewolf the moment its out!

to finally to able to change scale color with a item like you can fur

grey or silver eye color

and id like a lion tf to be added if possible

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
I think so, but looking from the perspective of the colony you'd want to have as few of those as s air to possible until your properly established.
(Laughs in spartan)

Making offspring is easy. Takes like ten seconds. You can be gay and make kids. The ancient greeks have done it for centuries.

I was taken by the midwinter party of the elves. The dances were incredibly cute. I loved how it has fleshed out the characters.

Oh yeah, more lyric!

Aug 8, 2020
First Farrah encounter at wayfort banish alternative seems like a half measure if non tollerant of corruption, suffer not the unclean to live and all that lawfull stupid stuff ^^