What content would you like added?

PudgyElderGod

Dec 28, 2020
With that out of the way, are there any scenes (feel free to point me towards them) where we see anything other than joy, desire or anger? Is the champion capable of anything akin to doubt? Fear? Shame? Sadness?
Real late to this one, but there's a good amount of fear and shame in a lot of the bad endings. Maybe not what you're looking for, but it's there.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
That's honestly the only one I go for when I can. It's kind of funny.

I'd say it's sad. The champion knocks Arona's sister, the blacksmith, and her sister's apprentice/pseudo little sister figure. And there's Arona, left out and forgotten. Honestly it's sadder than a Sarah Mclachlan commercial.

Also let Vivienne say "ara-ara" already.

Reactions: Burnerbro

Weerz

Apr 25, 2021
Rapture
Oh. About a different blacksmith. Whats the chance for knocking up the horse blacksmith at the horse camp?

Also about kids. Would be hard to add some speak about our kids? I mean. Sure. Not interaction because the long and elaborate explain about not growning up. But some npc does not even have a talk about our kids.
Like Brienne have. She interacting with them.
But Arona, or any of the orcs, Atani, Eubicha, Gwyn, Lyric etc. Does not have. Actually after the birth they are acting like they not even have.

Brienne, Elthara, Kiyoko, Zhara is the only one who mention their exist.
The orcs are just say that they are set on sail to the main land. Rest like gwyn. Just exist but with gwyn. But you cannot interact with them. Like take a look how your puppies look like, or your eggs, cows... Etc.

Also the rest of them is like just there for numbers. Considering how easy to break them up and they are duplicating because of a recent bug xD

Also. Also. Considering that we are able to "join" to the family of the Garth. Both as father and mother. And both Garth and Gweyr know about our deeds. Would not be a nice idea once to write something like they accept you in? Like the proud son-in-law or daughter-in-law??

Garth would be totaly on wibe with it xD
Like... Ugh. XD

Also since i have my Brainstorm. Will the slut assassin goblin get an update?

And i wonder what will happen with the Orc lupine girl in the frost hound.
Will she ever get pregnant?

What about the armors and weapons? Will there be more eventually? Like coc had a lot, cannot compare to tits. Its have a lot.

Also hope soon Aileh will get her moar content xd

Last edited:

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
  • Love
Reactions: sumgai and Weerz

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Honestly thought i'd dislike the dragoness due to her being connected to Kas but honestly shes pretty interesting. Found myself deciding to keep her out of morbid curiosity, also I respect the excuse for the Arnold handshake reference if your strong enough.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
What about the armors and weapons? Will there be more eventually? Like coc had a lot, cannot compare to tits. Its have a lot.
CoC2 already has many times the number of weapon and armor choices as its predecessor but yes, there'll be more stuff of basically every kind as long as the game's still being worked on.

Nov 9, 2021
A threesome scene with Gwyn and Solveig. (I can't be the only one who'd like to have the 2 half sisters in bed at once)
A Foursome scene with Hretha, Ragnild, and Infrith, with some changes depending on which of them are pregnant.
A special scene (possibly a foursome) with Kiyoko, Miko, and Rindo when all three are pregnant by the PC.
More interactions between followers, including Lyric, sexual or otherwise.
A scene where you and your followers take a dip in the foothills hot spring, with a option to make things extra "steamy."
Also, more oviposition content.

Virtuoso

Jul 21, 2020
Wish the companions weren't so "fuck them, be fucked by them or fuck off." I understand the nature of the game, of course, but I wish there was more interactions and responses or events that deepen the bond between the PC and the companions in a more platonic way. I feel like it would help make the companions you don't want sexy times with to also share time in the limelight.

Irmo

Aug 8, 2021
I understand the Collar of Submission is "officially" aimed at Sissy play, but in the context of the feminization and the interaction with Lyla, the whole thing is somewhat robbed of some of its point once the PC is female (or, of course, if the PC is female from the get-go). Given Lyla has a cock, I think it could be extended if she proceeds to have the fertility of the PC increased and/or pregnancy length shortened and proceeds to breed the PC.

Also, I'd love to see the PC be bred by Evelyn.

Reactions: Forget Me Knot

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
I understand the Collar of Submission is "officially" aimed at Sissy play, but in the context of the feminization and the interaction with Lyla, the whole thing is somewhat robbed of some of its point once the PC is female (or, of course, if the PC is female from the get-go). Given Lyla has a cock, I think it could be extended if she proceeds to have the fertility of the PC increased and/or pregnancy length shortened and proceeds to breed the PC.

Also, I'd love to see the PC be bred by Evelyn.
Frankly, I've reached the point where I'm considering changing what the original does and just making a new one that's actually aimed at the sissy play because it's obvious none of the writers are using it for that

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Well pretty sure dating would be the most, maybe just a fuckbuddy, seems like with foxes most relationships' require the ability to make kits. So no manquibines.
Eh, if they wanted to have more kids, they could always make more kids. Nothing is stopping a foxy guy from marrying champion for simple reason of love.

I think so, but looking from the perspective of the colony you'd want to have as few of those as possible until your properly established
And what better way to establish yourself than marrying/becoming consort to one of the most important people on the continent? Rindo is a well enough proof.

Term consort is always pickable. Besides, a female champion would be still applicable for that title to be used if such a scenario were to happen. Come to think of it, weren't gay relationships somewhat accepted in feudal Japan?
Well, in most plain term yes. But as with everything viewed through the lenses of history, it is more nuanced and fucked up than a short paragraph pr two can properly convey.
This explains the short of it.

Last edited:

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
That one I sadly know of. It did make it easier for gay men to have proper relationships, but a what cost. Either way, we will have to wait and see what future holds.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I am considering. Would be fun to write a kitsune guy, especially for the colony. But than again, if Tobs allowed, I would consider writing for Kazuo first and foremost. Cute enough design (needs a better bust), fun concept (mad scientist) and already has established role inside of the colony.

Either that or a pretty boy actor.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kesil

Rysri

Dec 28, 2021
Real late to this one, but there's a good amount of fear and shame in a lot of the bad endings. Maybe not what you're looking for, but it's there.
Yeah not really what I'm looking for but I've read the ones I've encountered anyway. I tend to read everything even if the scenes contain things I'm not interested in or am even uncomfortable with but that's because I feel like shit for skipping anything someone went through the trouble of writing, I probably shouldn't but I do.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I am considering. Would be fun to write a kitsune guy, especially for the colony. But than again, if Tobs allowed, I would consider writing for Kazuo first and foremost. Cute enough design (needs a better bust), fun concept (mad scientist) and already has established role inside of the colony.

Either that or a pretty boy actor.
Listen the one thing I want from that 7 tailed madman is that fucking sentai ass armour he had in his fight.

Reactions: Daft Hellians

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Listen the one thing I want from that 7 tailed madman is that fucking sentai ass armour he had in his fight.

Unfortunately, I doubt that'll happen since Tobs had difficulty getting it approved in the first place. Which is a shame because who wouldn't want to wear a magically charged tree into battle? Kitsune Tony Stark gets all the cool stuff.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I mean it could work how the witch outfit works, an armourset that takes up every slot and cant be individual, they already have the design to make it work in place, even if its existence is absolute bullshit.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
I mean it could work how the witch outfit works, an armourset that takes up every slot and cant be individual, they already have the design to make it work in place, even if its existence is absolute bullshit.
That's not how the witch outfit works, though? Like, sure you need to have every piece with you (in your inventory or on the stand upon picking it up) for the one-off transformation to take place, but after that transformation happens you can swap out any individual piece, and the other parts don't just become less effective because of that.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
That's not how the witch outfit works, though? Like, sure you need to have every piece with you (in your inventory or on the stand upon picking it up) for the one-off transformation to take place, but after that transformation happens you can swap out any individual piece, and the other parts don't just become less effective because of that.
This I would not know because I tried it once then reloaded lol.