What content would you like added?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Not gonna happen, especially because the gods really dont interact with the world like that, they have champions for that.

• Sad
Reactions: Gooch

Weerz

Apr 25, 2021
Rapture
I have an ultimate idea.
Now that you can sleep on multiple places. And there are like 3 inn.
Would it be possible to actually relocate your friends ??
Like.. Like in skyrim. You send your tell your spouse you want to live with her in other house. So you could tell your followers that lets now wait in Khor or in the fort or in the city xd

Technicly it would not take much to do. Their scenes are not even need to be rewritten.

Obviously the ones who is involved much with the locals are not moveable. Like Cait

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
Nnnot gonna happen. Contrary to what you said, they would have to rewrite scenes for new locations for companions to stay at. Not to mention a few companions (Kiyoko, Agni) already don't stay at the frosthound to begin with unless they're in your active party.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
There's a parser that allows scene variations but it's set for 'Frost Hound or Rando Campsite' and pretty much all those scenes have lines explicitly identifying your location as one or the other so not only would you need a new parser to designate where a given companion is but you'd need to go back to pretty much every scene and write new variations for the KM inn. There are also Frost Hound scenes written on the assumption that certain companions are there, with no check for 'Did I send them to hang out at some other location?' so those would either have to be rewritten with new parsers to determine whether the scene can even proc or they'd break the immersion and lead to 'But I sent Azzy to KM, why is she hanging out back at the Frost Hound?!?!?!'. By way of example, all of Lusamine's gossip assumes that your companions are hanging around the inn, Evelyn's moresome content assumes Cait and/or Ryn are there whenever you are, Tui has content that assumes Ryn and/or Brint are there etc.

Reactions: Shrike675

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I mean there is a Kiyoko camp scene that mentions the table shaking so I get a chuckle out of that everytime.

Weerz

Apr 25, 2021
Rapture
But thats the thing. That parser could be edited to not just frost hound, but rather any inn in the game.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Have you seen the parser? It's a complex one and adding a variable to it would mean going to every instance of it and manually checking to make sure that it won't break things due to the way alternate option pipes work if you add another condition to it. That's not nearly as simple a job as you're probably thinking.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Yeah parsers arent as simple as adding X to something, even if on the surface it looks like that.

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
The parser 'could' replace frost hound with whatever. Issue is, the scenes work in a world. You cannot simply search&replace "frost hound" with "your camp" or "the green cock" and be done with it. Like Kyoko's camp scene where the table is shaking. This scene require's a table. So, you'd have to set up all the places to have, you know, similar stuff in it. Personalized rooms, tables, public fireplace...

Fair enough. But brint's BJ scene references how the public would react if they found out. So you'd need similar people in all places, or rewrite lots of old scenes. And at some point, aren't you putting a lot of effort in making other places identical to the frost hound? Shouldn't you be putting effort in NEW scenes?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Its so much much work for something that really doesnt matter, the only scene where that stuff is confusing is with the Salwah bath stuff still taking place in the frost hound even though theres a big fuck off temple.

DarkyAria

Jan 19, 2022
Probably not gonna happen, but a way to bring the other of the two Kinus into your playthrough, possibly as the aftermath of Kinu's feud against raphael. It would make no sense whatsoever but it'd be interesting to see a Kiyoko who's used to a Hime!Kinu suddenly deal with a Shojo!Kinu, as well.

The implications and possible hijinx, closure and dialogue to come out of a scenario like this are too good to pass up...but then the problem of "what do we call Kinu 2" comes up, and I don't really have an answer.

If that'a not possible, more events/quests and stuff to further both Kinus' relationships with their families would be awesome. Or maybe Hime!Kinu gets a small crisis as she realises that she hasn't really been doing her own thing, and rather just blindly following the path laid out before her.

TL;DR: More Kinu stuff please.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
There will be more kinu stuff, right now the focus of most major updates will be for Kor.

Saint3224

Jan 19, 2022
I hope that they add some sort of way that removes the double penises feature. (Idk if it exists in the game tho, first time playing but I've explored every city to see if it exists, if someone knows something abt it then tell me)

Also, I hope that we can have an imp as a pet, or like something exclusive for those who reached 100 corruption and they identifies themselves as a demon, so they can summon them for a fight/fun, that would've been neat.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I hope that they add some sort of way that removes the double penises feature.
It's already in the game and is called 'Alchemy'. Pink Egg + Turgid Mushroom = Cock Begone!

Basically, it will start to shrink your penises until one hits the size threshold for removal, then the next use will take it away. Meira can do the same thing by using her 'Shrink Cock' service enough times.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint3224

Nextgener

Feb 9, 2020
Now that I've finally got a character far enough, the 1 thing I'm looking forward too is taking down Alissa, so we can Finally get Etheryn out of that damn cage she's been trapped in all this time.

Seriously, I thought that was gonna be something we'd been able to take care of a Long time ago. But every-time I think of a way past it, the writer's are just like "Sorry, not gonna work". Alchemy, All powerful Wizards, Every idea I had to get rid of it and it's been thought of.

...Well, except 1. I thought there would be a conversation dialogue between Keros and me, since it was Explicitly stated that "The power of a God" would be able to undo it. So naturally I though "Oh, I happen to be the Champion of a God". But no, sadly it just dead end's after talking to Evergreen.

The second I get the chance, I'm ripping that belt off and forcing it onto Alissa while stuffing her in a dungeon full Pineapples she can jerk her ass of with. And that's on my Good playthrough.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Fun fact: Savin deliberately misled us with Ryn's design doc which said you'd be able to remove the cage after the Palace of Ice, then made a big deal of asking but not answering what her reasons to stay adventuring post-dungeon would be. Sneaky, sneaky.

As for the power of a god, consider what happens when Keros frees Kiyoko, Kinu and any other kids you have. Do you really trust him to not pull something similar on Ryn, on you or both in exchange for helping out someone who doesn't even worship him and whose people are kind of at odds with his? :) I dunno, maybe Lumia would be willing to do you a solid since the boer'alvar are her people and getting that cage off their queen would be perfectly fitting her whole divine portfolio of encouraging fertility, but it might be a moot point depending on whether Alissa's plot or whatever prerequisites there are to become one of Lumia's chosen is finished first. And doing it the hard way lets Ryn be empowered and will make the end result feel so much more satisfying.

Oh, pretty sure the cage would be wasted on Alissa too, because Kas specifically uses the 'if you were a demon you could shapeshift yourself right out of that cage' argument to try and tempt Ryn. I think the best punishment for her would be forcing her to witness Ryn moving on with her life and being happy.

Reactions: Savin

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Yeah chances are outside of turing alissas head into a football, I'd reckon becoming Luminas champion would be the only potential other way, if were speaking hypotheticals.

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
Or Mommy Kas could help:allears:

I am really looking forward to Ryn. I didn't know Raphael was already in game. I gotta bone Kyoko out of her prison then. I didn't plan on doing so in my current save, but oh well.

Also I got to say: The game has not progressed far in terms of main storyline since the last time I played. But I stumble on new content everywhere. Its a lot. I am impressed.

DarkyAria

Jan 19, 2022
I think the best punishment for her would be forcing her to witness Ryn moving on with her life and being happy.
Yo, actual facts. After everything Alissa's done to her, a confident and brave Ryn standing up to her, revealing her newfound resolve would be so much catharsis. It's probably in the works.

...But it'd be awesome if all the companions had a different Reasons why you SUCK speech for Alissa's bitch ass.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
OH yeah, everyone but agni could logically easily have a great way to say "wow you fuckin suck" to her huh. Especially since every companion agrees that Alissa fucking sucks.

DarkyAria

Jan 19, 2022
Oh yeah, everyone but agni could logically easily have a great way to say "wow you fuckin suck" to her huh. Especially since every companion agrees that Alissa fucking sucks
Heck it, have Agni deliver the sickest burn of all haha get it because she's a phoenix because she's lived so many lives. Just have her sliiiiiide right on in and go "Girl, I just got here and you're the most fucked up thing I've seen in all my lifetimes."

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Imagine if we had an option to "redeem" and "reinstate" Alissa as a proper Queen. Actually, from what I remember she is still the Queen technically since no one took her position and she did not exactly give it up. So, imagine kicking Ryn to the curve and getting yourself to the position of power that way. Marrying Alissa instead of Ryn (keeping her as a bed warmer if nothing else).

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Corruption of Champions 2

I know that it can not be found in the text but it is in the title. It also plays into the themes of corrupt champion where they see Ryn as nothing more than a bargaining tool.

Reactions: Aurore

Necros

Nov 23, 2020
Imagine if we had an option to "redeem" and "reinstate" Alissa as a proper Queen. Actually, from what I remember she is still the Queen technically since no one took her position and she did not exactly give it up. So, imagine kicking Ryn to the curve and getting yourself to the position of power that way. Marrying Alissa instead of Ryn (keeping her as a bed warmer if nothing else).
Admins, can you please ban this creature for crimes against Ryn?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Actually, from what I remember she is still the Queen technically since no one took her position and she did not exactly give it up.
Only because the laws are apparently written in such a way that she can't be forcibly stripped of her title, only by judicial combat, abdication or death, and neither Ryn nor Elthara thinks that ignoring the laws would be a good idea. Alissa is however explicitly declared an outlaw subject to arrest if she ever sets foot in the city again and since all her toadies are dead or corrupted and pretty much the entire city saw her become a demon, there's nobody who particularly wants her back. That Ryn is regent rather than queen at this point is more or less a formality.

Savin has talked about how this can play out and low-Confidence Ryn can by implication become a figurehead while the Champ exercises the real power if you want to be all corrupt and shit, but just because 'Corruption' is in the title doesn't mean that every possible way for the player to be a colossal jackass is going to be in the game. Ryn's complicated enough without writing an entire 'and then I put her evil bitch of a sister back on the throne for shits and giggles' gamestate that would have to be accounted for as well. Which you don't have the authority to do anyways.

Reactions: Emerald

Oh Philomena

Jan 20, 2022
I'm sure this has been said before. but I would love to see some more sexual content for the men in the Kitsune Den! Nakano, Hitoshi and Kazuo all have memorable personalities and appealing designs, but from what I can tell, they don't seem to have sex scenes outside of the bad end where you marry Nakano.

I know this kind of content isn't a huge priority, considering there are probably relatively few people playing this game who like Pretty Standard Masculine Men (TM) more than femboys or girls (with dicks or without), but I really like it and am always happy to see more! And I'm really grateful to the writers who provide it.