What content would you like added?

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Spells relating to nature would be nice. Things like a wood lance shooty spell or something along those lines. We have all the other important elements like fire, ice, lightning, holy, blight, and horny. But there is a severe lack of nature spells. That's definitely the reason. Totally not because I want an excuse to make wood puns.

AceofSpades

Apr 15, 2016
Duh. You know how many transformations are hidden in the game? A lot! And im not even exaggerating.
There is even Dragon there, or dog transformation. (Not the same with lupine)
Obviously the game is not recognising them because they are not encoded in. Just existing hidden in the code.

Mostly the game will say youre something but not your race. Even if you set all up correctly.
Well yes, I'm aware of that lol. I was just expressing that I'd like the sylvan TF to be finished/implemented specifically, since it's rare for anything typically fae-like to be in games. Obviously we have fae in the game, and being one would be fun.
Some of them work in a sense that the Appearance system seems to be future proofed and so it does have some description blurbs for bodypart types and flags the player can't get legitimately yet.

E.g. it recognized all sorts of demonic type boodyparts edited into a save before the specific incubus and succubus transformations were implemented.
That's what I learned through trial and error. When eyes are sylvan they are referenced as "sparkling like jewels," but sylvan ears are just referred to as elf ears. And I saw a loooot of (ERROR THERE'S NO DESCRIPTION FOR THIS) when I made myself fully sylvan, and I'm referred to as a chimera in the appearance screen.

I just want to be a pretty fae trap with a fat ass. XD

Prent

Aug 8, 2021
Spells relating to nature would be nice. Things like a wood lance shooty spell or something along those lines. We have all the other important elements like fire, ice, lightning, holy, blight, and horny. But there is a severe lack of nature spells. That's definitely the reason. Totally not because I want an excuse to make wood puns.
Are talking about a wood damage type, or just wood themed spells?

Cause I can't really imagine a wood spell/attack that wouldn't just do crushing or penetration damage.

Having the spells would be pretty fun though

Weerz

Apr 25, 2021
Rapture
I have some new idea.:
  • Make the roaming/wandering/encounter/static lovers of the champion be able to ocassionaly visit the champion in the inn or the fortress of ours. Like. For example. A Quick visit from Zo to the inn to get boned by us. Or from any other.
  • Since Brienne is already addicted to us. Could other npcs also be addicted?
  • Make a normal inn in khor also. Like garths one. You can also have a room there and accept new visitors, lovers. Like that lovely mercenary puppy who said she will wait for us.
  • add weapons like crossbow, or longswords. (one handed)
  • a quest for the kobold queen or something more than just weird sex.
  • a desert area? :p

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I have some new idea.:
  • Make the roaming/wandering/encounter/static lovers of the champion be able to ocassionaly visit the champion in the inn or the fortress of ours. Like. For example. A Quick visit from Zo to the inn to get boned by us. Or from any other.
  • Make a normal inn in khor also. Like garths one. You can also have a room there and accept new visitors, lovers. Like that lovely mercenary puppy who said she will wait for us.
Brienne is addicted to the champs?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
  • Ryn is also pretty much Champsexual and will only have sex with other people as part of a three/moresome or if you suggest other party members/Evelyn take care of her needs when you're not around. Neither she nor Brienne is addicted to the Champ though.
  • The Bessy Mauler is a crossbow. :p
  • The ecology of the setting precludes there being a desert within the part of the world that we're able to visit. There are such regions in Savarra (Jassira and Tronarii) but Savin has already made it clear that visiting them is beyond the scope of the game. For one thing, there's the matter of an ocean lying between the part of the world the Frost Marches are in and either of those places...

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
THe only place the champ could every logically visit(though it wont happen) would be like Kitsuhon, because Torii gates. If I had to guess when we go to tychis we will probably see some sorta deserty area, or would it be more closer to kor.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I'm looking forward to more Carmen content. I wonder if our champs could become a cumpire or is that to similar to vampire?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Doubtful, though it might just be in name if it happens, cause by all means it would be like adding kitsune hunger if you became one, but it would be cum intead.

Weerz

Apr 25, 2021
Rapture
  • Ryn is also pretty much Champsexual and will only have sex with other people as part of a three/moresome or if you suggest other party members/Evelyn take care of her needs when you're not around. Neither she nor Brienne is addicted to the Champ though.
  • The Bessy Mauler is a crossbow. :p
  • The ecology of the setting precludes there being a desert within the part of the world that we're able to visit. There are such regions in Savarra (Jassira and Tronarii) but Savin has already made it clear that visiting them is beyond the scope of the game. For one thing, there's the matter of an ocean lying between the part of the world the Frost Marches are in and either of those places...
Actually under the years. I have never ever seen a world map for the fenoxo games. Coc and coc2. Tits is different. But coc-s? Is there even a map? I mean. Sure. Game is about bedding everything what is literally capable for it. But its not just about that. There is more. Much more. The world, the setting. The stories.

Also what is this champsexual phrasing. I do not get it. lol
I mean. If its mean they are only willing to do it with the player because they are really into you. Then say that >_<

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
For one thing, there's the matter of an ocean lying between the part of the world the Frost Marches are in and either of those places...
Well, there's this doodle:
World_Map.png

THe only place the champ could every logically visit(though it wont happen) would be like Kitsuhon, because Torii gates. If I had to guess when we go to tychis we will probably see some sorta deserty area, or would it be more closer to kor.
Apparently Tychris would be accesible through Harvest Valley, off of the Caravanserai map square (northwesternmost map square). It's the one where you find barney.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
add weapons like crossbow, or longswords. (one handed)
The Bessy Mauler is a crossbow. As for longswords, longswords are definitionally swords with two-handed hilts. Also this is the bronze age, and many bronze age swords were much shorter than the shortest longsword's blade portion, though some could reach that length. Though, honestly, what is the point of calling it a longsword, specifically, anyways? Do you just want to have a melee sword that you envision as long? If so, why a one-hander under a two-hander's name?
a desert area?
As has been said, we're in a cold northern place. Like, think of the climate of Skyrim. Even towards the southern edges where there wasn't constant snow, a desert area simply would not have made sense to be there.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
As has been said, we're in a cold northern place. Like, think of the climate of Skyrim. Even towards the southern edges where there wasn't constant snow, a desert area simply would not have made sense to be there.
Nothing a good dosage of marethian corruption can't fix if applied directly to the environment - if the devs wanted to have some zones that evolve during the late game or that we travel to when the natural order of things there is already screwed.

Though if that's out of the question, I'll settle for some camels in the snow (which apparently is a thing IRL because camels are S tier).
Can be a camel offshoot of the marefolk, are just some regular beasts of burden.

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
The Bessy Mauler is a crossbow. As for longswords, longswords are definitionally swords with two-handed hilts. Also this is the bronze age, and many bronze age swords were much shorter than the shortest longsword's blade portion, though some could reach that length. Though, honestly, what is the point of calling it a longsword, specifically, anyways? Do you just want to have a melee sword that you envision as long? If so, why a one-hander under a two-hander's name?
the thing about longswords is that you CAN two hand them although you typically don't, most medieval military's will usually have longswords with shields.

Also it's worth noting that this game already has three different greatswords so there's no reason it can't have longswords as well.

Last edited:

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I get why people might not think bessy mauler is a crossbow, its name at a glance would imply something of a blunt weapon.

Reactions: Kesil

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Isn't champsexual or in other games player sexual is the LI or NPC's sexuality is based on the gender of the MC? Or do I have that wrong?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Champsexual just means they favour champ over others, Kiyoko is the best example of it.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Most characters are canonically pansexual including the Champion, as a writer convenience. You can mentally roleplay them otherwise depending on how you imagine your Champ sexually and physically but the writing is going to assume that the Champ is attracted to everyone sexable regardless of their physiology and for the most part the NPCs are the same with regard to the Champ. There are only a few characters who are strictly interested in one type of character or another. Offhand Jin-Jin is only interested in males, Lusamine and Gwyn are only interested in Champs with a penis (likewise Kiyoko for her sex content), Garret and Janeen are only interested in Champs with a vagina.

Reactions: Kyba1 and Alypia

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Most characters are canonically pansexual including the Champion, as a writer convenience. You can mentally roleplay them otherwise depending on how you imagine your Champ sexually and physically but the writing is going to assume that the Champ is attracted to everyone sexable regardless of their physiology and for the most part the NPCs are the same with regard to the Champ. There are only a few characters who are strictly interested in one type of character or another. Offhand Jin-Jin is only interested in males, Lusamine and Gwyn are only interested in Champs with a penis (likewise Kiyoko for her sex content), Garret and Janeen are only interested in Champs with a vagina.
Garret also has sex with herms. Fair enough, for me all my champs are lesbians and pretend my champ never claimed some dude was hot.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
If I had to guess when we go to tychis we will probably see some sorta deserty area
That's a pretty silly guess when Tychris is stated to be in the FROST Marches.

It's ~3 days west of Hawkethorne, over the mountains.

Reactions: Tide Hunter
F

Franks

The only thing really planned for Eryka left is a proper vaginal scene. And maybe some Cait/etc. threesomes.
I'm planning to give her a pregpack(both giving and receiving), and of course vaginal scenes, and hopefully more story stuff after that. I joked with Savin about announcing making a cait threesome with her(Mostly because I wanted to troll /vg/), but I don't actually have any interest in giving her any threesomes with anyone. Eryka leans heavily monogamous as a character.

Here's her first pregpack(With her as the sire)

I had planned to wait a bit longer now that this has made it's way to /vg/ and farm many angry (you)s, but Anonarts yelled at me in DM.

EDIT: I didn't think Savin would actually post it, though. I love you Savin.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I have some new idea.:
You do know longswords are two handed only weapons?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
And as it has been said before, due to the shit of the godswar, most weapons and shit are made of bronze.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I'm planning to give her a pregpack(both giving and receiving), and of course vaginal scenes, and hopefully more story stuff after that. I joked with Savin about announcing making a cait threesome with her(Mostly because I wanted to troll /vg/), but I don't actually have any interest in giving her any threesomes with anyone. Eryka leans heavily monogamous as a character.

Here's her first pregpack(With her as the sire)

I had planned to wait a bit longer now that this has made it's way to /vg/ and farm many angry (you)s, but Anonarts yelled at me in DM.

EDIT: I didn't think Savin would actually post it, though. I love you Savin.
Heh, there's even a place in the text where you call Eryka as Riya.

• Haha
Reactions: Burnerbro