What content would you like added?

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Or is color baked into the specific dongtypes, instead of being a variable?
Nope, for both the peen and the vag the color is its own variable in the code, but atm we don't have many TF items that target it.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
So I decided to try out Brint impregnating Elthara, (rapid click, didn't read) and then changed him into Brienne.. I was curious about the encounter after but I was hoping Brienne was going to still have a threesome with Elthara, seeing as she's happy to have sex with a pure female champ anyway.. so I would like more threesomes that include pure female NPCs/companions with Elthara.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
After replaying with my Bimbo pure female Catfolk, I finally realized that I don't have to have a cock for Kas, I know it took me a while to figure that one out.. I know the ending of the game is far off but I'm hoping we at least get an ending that gives Kas what she wants.. in the case of giving champs soul to produce a child. World domination I can get behind as well.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I still wanna golf swing her head into the ocean, a child isnt worth ruining the world.
Look we all have our reasons to be bat shit crazy.. and some of us like Kas, just like some for insane reason like Cait. I personally think if she could have a real child maybe, just maybe our champs that are devoted to her might be able to get her to give up the whole destroying the marches thing.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I mean if I have the option to just shove a lethicite into her I'll do that, would be funny as hell. Though honestly the fact you can earn her trust to go into the mansion to tell her you sold your soul(currently for 5 wonderfully fluffy tails) is the kinda action I will do if I start over again.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I mean if I have the option to just shove a lethicite into her I'll do that, would be funny as hell. Though honestly the fact you can earn her trust to go into the mansion to tell her you sold your soul(currently for 5 wonderfully fluffy tails) is the kinda action I will do if I start over again.
Wait, you can? I have 5 tails but haven't had the choice to tell her.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I think you need to get to where you ask her what she wants your soul for, and I think there will be a option that says Soulbound that is clickable. Also I just metnioned 5 because thats the current limit till next increase(hopefully to level 8 so I can have 7 tails and have something over the twins).

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
6 will at least tie, and put me ahead of most, still have a curious if when you gain a tail theres just a sentence after sleeping that tells you.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Also I just metnioned 5 because thats the current limit till next increase(hopefully to level 8 so I can have 7 tails and have something over the twins).
Which is why I'd never take the option unless my champ is at level 10. Wouldn't settle for anything less than the full 9 tails to match Kiyoko.

Yes, I know it might be quite a long time before that happens, but right now there isn't much going on for being soulbound besides RPing.

I still wanna golf swing her head into the ocean, a child isnt worth ruining the world.
I might be conjecturing too much about the ending but, I wonder if said child with Kas would have to necessarily come with a "ruin the world" ending. I surmise that it would also be possible with an ending where you "redeem" her, which I hope would prevent "world ruination".

Last edited:

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Ever got attached to an NPC that on any given playthrough you can't help but do said NPCs content again even if it means locking yourself out of something else? Well I'll be damned when the other gods/goddesses start bartering for champs soul like Keros.. I'm hoping Evergreens TF doesn't ask for such a high price.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
The only thing really planned for Eryka left is a proper vaginal scene. And maybe some Cait/etc. threesomes.
Is franks not writing pregnancy content for both paths?

Ever got attached to an NPC that on any given playthrough you can't help but do said NPCs content again even if it means locking yourself out of something else? Well I'll be damned when the other gods/goddesses start bartering for champs soul like Keros.. I'm hoping Evergreens TF doesn't ask for such a high price.
I like it, it ads to replay value.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Wait...what? Since when is Evergreen a goddess?
Evergreen will give a tanuki TF, not like the Seven obviously.. sorry I may not have made myself clear. I was excited about the Elf goddess TF but that then stops my champs from romancing Kas.. but I'm still excited about Evergreens even though it can be overridden by one of the Sevens. I just hoping the consequences of accepting isn't as high as the Seven.

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
Evergreen will give a tanuki TF, not like the Seven obviously.. sorry I may not have made myself clear. I was excited about the Elf goddess TF but that then stops my champs from romancing Kas.. but I'm still excited about Evergreens even though it can be overridden by one of the Sevens. I just hoping the consequences of accepting isn't as high as the Seven.
Well as long as you don't tell Kas outright you're soulbound you should be okay.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Well as long as you don't tell Kas outright you're soulbound you should be okay.
I feel that's gonna be disastrous much later on when Mama Kas finds out. Also I'm hoping to give my champs soul to her anyway.. if an ending like that happens.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Ever got attached to an NPC that on any given playthrough you can't help but do said NPCs content again even if it means locking yourself out of something else?
You mean me with afformentioned Kitsunes content?

Also everyone here waiting for evergreens TF and here I am, wondering when I get to put an end to her bloodline.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021

Also everyone here waiting for evergreens TF and here I am, wondering when I get to put an end to her bloodline.
Kitsune soul and whatever other Seven that will give their godly TFs.. I see your reason on hating Evergreen but I'm really into manipulative, kinda evil hot futa ladies. Think Dumbledore on Harry Potter, people liked him (not sexual though) but you can see that he was a manipulative chess master, happy to use whoever for his own agenda. Evergreen kinda the same but she's my type.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021

I'd be tempted to end her bloodline, but only after prying Senja away from her.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Yeah its worth save yet another one of Garths daughters(whom of course you can bang, gotta really make sure to do that), then end her, cause I swear the magic she uses is just kitsune magic but with extreme risks to ones self.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Yeah its worth save yet another one of Garths daughters(whom of course you can bang, gotta really make sure to do that), then end her, cause I swear the magic she uses is just kitsune magic but with extreme risks to ones self.
Wait when did Senjas fathers identify come out? I'm sure Evergreen never named the guy.. I would trust Evergreen over Keros and his leech sucking Kitsunes (btw I love Kitsunes but they do take your life force.. leech or vamp).

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I'm hoping Evergreens TF doesn't ask for such a high price.
Since the divine TFs are supposed to override Evergreen's, one presumes that you still have your soul to bind to whichever of the Seven you want even after taking Evergreen's TF. The point has been made repeatedly that 'payment first' is the policy in Savarra so by definition the Tanuki TF can't ask for your soul in exchange.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Wait when did Senjas fathers identify come out? I'm sure Evergreen never named the guy..
I mean look at her standing pose, its quite literally Gwyns, to make the hint obvious(also there seeming attraction to you like the borc and gwyn).

leech sucking Kitsunes
Pretty sure thats the price to pay for not have a defacto soul, they need something to help keep there form stable.