What content would you like added?

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I mean look at her standing pose, its quite literally Gwyns, to make the hint obvious(also there seeming attraction to you like the borc and gwyn).

Pretty sure thats the price to pay for not have a defacto soul, they need something to help keep there form stable.
Still we can't be 100% sure as it hasn't been said, Evergreen never confirmed the identity, so unless Savin or whoever created Senja confirms it.

Still some people can say that is slightly evil/wrong/bad/whatever to a point.. if we refuse the roaming Kitsune outside their den, they fight us.. they can't and won't take no for an answer unless we are either with Kiyoko or champ is a Kitsune herself.

Everyone is capable of evil and unfortunately for the Kitsune, they have no futa ladies for my champ at the moment. So Evergreen, being a dom and a futa, has my vote.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I would throw them all under the buss TBH. Or at least make them swim to the country they came from.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
they can't and won't take no for an answer unless we are either with Kiyoko or champ is a Kitsune herself.
I think there justification is they're teetering on the edge of needing to eat, If they dont they risk losing to thtere hunger and become a faceless, and as we all know, thats a fast travel to getting a beheading. Whereas Evergreen uses a bullshit price to justify trying to get kids out of the bargan(I always have enough fuck you evergreen).

I would throw them all under the buss TBH. Or at least make them swim to the country they came from.
You just seem to hate most factions so im not suprised.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
You just seem to hate most factions so im not suprised.
I enjoy being the top dog and Kitsune just seem to disagree with me on that from so, off they go. And Evergreen only has daughters (and no sons) and her body to offer which is just not worth keeping her around.

Also, I do feel bad for Gweyr and am dissapointed at Garth. It is honestly hard to find a decent man in the marches, especially one that will not jump onto every girl he sees and leave them with couple of bastards to their name.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Fox dad himself says its a communal, which the champ is Technically apart of but isnt fully due to the whole, decoy, which is probably still just a fragment of the original.
Understandable. But the born Kitsunes share the communal soul, which could explain how they can give birth to real children and not Imps.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
which could explain how they can give birth to real children and not Imps.
Bingo, its why gonna spoiler this to be safe Why Tollus is fuckin experimenting on that faceless who saved the demon genral from getting executed But I dont think him or Kas know that.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
It looks to me like a communal soul is less "doesn't have a proper soul" and more like "has a proper soul, but it's accessed via the cloud instead of being installed locally".
I mean the communal soul allows them to feel emotions and stuff like empathy, yeah at the end of the day there still technically demons. It also I think allows for the foxes to well, be human, and not foxes.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Dear God I feel depressed.. someone add another futa to the game please. I would try my hand but I prefer to write fanfiction. Wtf is the obsession with old men lately.

AceofSpades

Apr 15, 2016
To be fair I really just like any muscular/large top kinds of guys. Brint and Livernus are probably my favorite NPCs so far, with Quinn and... Imad? The jackal guy in the temple, being close seconds. The DILF trope tends to fit into that, but I don't exclusively like only DILFs lol.

ETA I also really like Takahiro and Hitoshi but their content is kind of... not engaging atm. Hitoshi is less present than Nakano and Takahiro just seems to be a collection of scenes, less of a character at present.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I would like to see a split in the virility booster when your combing it with chestnut, the game labels it as balls, but the effect can be for balls and cum, it would make more sense if you want the cum part, to combine it with musky sap, cuz it’s basically useless

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
I just had a shower thought on this idea:

Due to information in Spoilers Kasyrra's conversations about the PCs soul, goals, and whatnot. Wouldnt it make sense for Kas to stop sexual scenes at max/ nearmax corruption in her residence within The Ways? Like if she has such a vested interest cultivating power within the PC's soul, wouldnt she tell us to keep it (somewhat) clean?

AceofSpades

Apr 15, 2016
One thing I'd like added, I played with modding my save and noticed some "sylvan" transformations, and I'd like to see them completed. The fact that they make your eyes sparkle like gemstones is a chef's kiss for me. I'm assuming since they can be edited in, but there's no TF item for them, that they must have to do with story/Velun content. Which is fine, I'm just greedy. lol

Weerz

Apr 25, 2021
Rapture
One thing I'd like added, I played with modding my save and noticed some "sylvan" transformations, and I'd like to see them completed. The fact that they make your eyes sparkle like gemstones is a chef's kiss for me. I'm assuming since they can be edited in, but there's no TF item for them, that they must have to do with story/Velun content. Which is fine, I'm just greedy. lol
Duh. You know how many transformations are hidden in the game? A lot! And im not even exaggerating.
There is even Dragon there, or dog transformation. (Not the same with lupine)
Obviously the game is not recognising them because they are not encoded in. Just existing hidden in the code.

Mostly the game will say youre something but not your race. Even if you set all up correctly.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Some of them work in a sense that the Appearance system seems to be future proofed and so it does have some description blurbs for bodypart types and flags the player can't get legitimately yet.

E.g. it recognized all sorts of demonic type boodyparts edited into a save before the specific incubus and succubus transformations were implemented.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Spells relating to nature would be nice. Things like a wood lance shooty spell or something along those lines. We have all the other important elements like fire, ice, lightning, holy, blight, and horny. But there is a severe lack of nature spells. That's definitely the reason. Totally not because I want an excuse to make wood puns.