What content would you like added?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Not gonna happen, dont even think a in game dream could happen either. Companions like the PC cant be anything that doesn't have 2 legs.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Technically, a one-off dream sequence could do stuff like that despite the prohibition because it doesn't require the kind of (lacking) broad support for 'taur body types that resulted in the prohibition on them for the Champ and companions in the first place, but it's not the kind of scene that any of Ryn's existing writers seem terribly likely to do.

As a case in point, there's one dream sequence (gated behind very high Corruption) where the Champ can forcibly reshape Ryn to give her a vagina and remove her penis, which is something that Savin has said is never gonna be an option canonically. There's also a dream where Cait is a naga, which is something that's not an option for the proper game for the same reason as 'taurs aren't allowed. Dreams are kinda like Bad Ends in that respect, because they're one-offs that aren't canon so they can skirt around the rules to a limited extent.

Last edited:
Reactions: HavocHive55

Lucky_I

May 29, 2021
Then just say they are into the champion only... Why need to create new phrasing for it
The phrasing isn't really new, its been used before. It's actually a bit common. For example, its been used by the community of Fire Emblem Awakening to describe the romance options that can ONLY romance the MC(being referred to in this case as "Robinsexual", Robin being the canon name of the MC).

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
As mentioned, there's already an item you can give Ryn that increases the size of her butt: Purple Egg infused with Juicy Peach.
Mare's Barley would potentially give her a horse dong, I think.
Savin has mentioned that he's considering giving Ryn the option of increasing the size of her penis once the cage is off, though I'm guessing it would just be a size increase because that's way less work to account for than having to add parser checks and potential scene variations for penis type as well, to all her scenes. She's got enough variables as it is.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Savin has mentioned that he's considering giving Ryn the option of increasing the size of her penis once the cage is off,

I always assumed that was a given after Ryn's alchemy cage talk. Mostly because I assumed she never tried reverting it's size. I didn't realize until now it wasn't a guarantee.

She's got enough variables as it is.

There's no such thing as too many variables or enough variables. If anything, Ryn needs even more variables.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I meant their um... anus... >///<
Ryn's whole 'anal capacity' thing has more or less been abandoned with all her new content ignoring it (though per Alpyia they do count to stretching her out for purposes of her existing Assfuck options) so items to adjust that stat are probably not much of a priority when the mechanic itself isn't being supported any more.

• Sad
Reactions: HavocHive55

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
I'm surprised there isn't more furries. I think there's only minotaurs, bears, horses, and foxes. Almost everything else is half human. Not really a issue for me but just something I thought was strange.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I'm surprised there isn't more furries. I think there's only minotaurs, bears, horses, and foxes. Almost everything else is half human. Not really a issue for me but just something I thought was strange.
By foxes, are you talking about Lupines?

Because all of the Kitsune look half-human. Raphael is almost one of a kind right now. And the rest are foxmorphs.

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
By foxes, are you talking about Lupines?

Because all of the Kitsune look half-human. Raphael is almost one of a kind right now. And the rest are foxmorphs.
I forgot about the Lupines. As for the fox thing I'm pretty sure you can turn into a full on fox-morph if you take fox berrys. I know kitsune aren't furrys

Weerz

Apr 25, 2021
Rapture
So. Umm. Might be a Stupid question. But why mostly 90% of the centaurs are painted from the side? Like there is 2- 3 art in the game where they are actually showing off their romp? :D the rest is from side viee.

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
So. Umm. Might be a Stupid question. But why mostly 90% of the centaurs are painted from the side? Like there is 2- 3 art in the game where they are actually showing off their romp? :D the rest is from side viee.
Big boobies lol.
I'm pretty sure that's just how the artist wanted to draw them.

ThrowTheTowelOwl

Jul 20, 2021
Will there be future content for Queen Nyzerrah and her hive? For example and just an example, making the player Nyrerrah's hive queen. Or has SKoW stopped working on CoC2?

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Furries and anthro characters aren't perceived to be as popular as mongirls and monboys, and most of the writers aren't really furries themselves. So the furry character that's got the most content is probably Brint, followed by...I guess Zo? Maybe Garret or Gwyn.

Leothrans are furries, but the only furry leo that's got art is Vari. And if you expand to scaly anthro, Lyric and Pavo presumably count.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Yeah the full fur characters are proably not gonna be that common, alypia basically sais it all. Just a harder subset to write for compared to monster girls/boy.

Weerz

Apr 25, 2021
Rapture
Wait. Lupines are not furries? :p
I mean. There are some of them for sure. Minos are also more furries/beasts than humans. Cows on the other hand.. Well. Confusing.
Siorcannas are also furry, just as Lyric and his her fellow mates.
About pavo. He is the only lizard in the game and he havent even got his long lost written expansion since quite a time. As far as i remember he was supposed to be in romantic session with the player after helping him out with being badly treatened by the orcs. He was fully written.

Orcs are also dont know. Horses no matter which is furry.
Spider is meh cuz obvious.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
I mean. There are some of them for sure. Minos are also more furries/beasts than humans. Cows on the other hand.. Well. Confusing.
Siorcannas are also furry, just as Lyric and his her fellow mates.
About pavo. He is the only lizard in the game and he havent even got his long lost written expansion since quite a time. As far as i remember he was supposed to be in romantic session with the player after helping him out with being badly treatened by the orcs. He was fully written.

Orcs are also dont know. Horses no matter which is furry.
Spider is meh cuz obvious.
I...think you're thinking of a pavo expac that was scrapped because the one writing it had to focus on academics.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
They are. I listed a few. I didn't notice that the previous poster didn't mention them.
As far as i remember he was supposed to be in romantic session with the player after helping him out with being badly treatened by the orcs. He was fully written.
There is no fully written Pavo expansion. Some fans have talked about making one, but no one's delivered a complete product, and everyone on staff has bigger fish to fry.

Weerz

Apr 25, 2021
Rapture
They are. I listed a few. I didn't notice that the previous poster didn't mention them.

There is no fully written Pavo expansion. Some fans have talked about making one, but no one's delivered a complete product, and everyone on staff has bigger fish to fry.
Oh. I see. I have seen that like more than a year ago. Like when actually arona was new as companion. Same for Kiyoko lolz