What content would you like added?

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
So. Umm. Might be a Stupid question. But why mostly 90% of the centaurs are painted from the side? Like there is 2- 3 art in the game where they are actually showing off their romp? :D the rest is from side viee.
Big boobies lol.
I'm pretty sure that's just how the artist wanted to draw them.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I'm surprised there isn't more furries. I think there's only minotaurs, bears, horses, and foxes. Almost everything else is half human. Not really a issue for me but just something I thought was strange.
Furries and anthro characters aren't perceived to be as popular as mongirls and monboys, and most of the writers aren't really furries themselves. So the furry character that's got the most content is probably Brint, followed by...I guess Zo? Maybe Garret or Gwyn.

Leothrans are furries, but the only furry leo that's got art is Vari. And if you expand to scaly anthro, Lyric and Pavo presumably count.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Yeah the full fur characters are proably not gonna be that common, alypia basically sais it all. Just a harder subset to write for compared to monster girls/boy.

Weerz

Apr 25, 2021
Rapture
Wait. Lupines are not furries? :p
I mean. There are some of them for sure. Minos are also more furries/beasts than humans. Cows on the other hand.. Well. Confusing.
Siorcannas are also furry, just as Lyric and his her fellow mates.
About pavo. He is the only lizard in the game and he havent even got his long lost written expansion since quite a time. As far as i remember he was supposed to be in romantic session with the player after helping him out with being badly treatened by the orcs. He was fully written.

Orcs are also dont know. Horses no matter which is furry.
Spider is meh cuz obvious.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
I mean. There are some of them for sure. Minos are also more furries/beasts than humans. Cows on the other hand.. Well. Confusing.
Siorcannas are also furry, just as Lyric and his her fellow mates.
About pavo. He is the only lizard in the game and he havent even got his long lost written expansion since quite a time. As far as i remember he was supposed to be in romantic session with the player after helping him out with being badly treatened by the orcs. He was fully written.

Orcs are also dont know. Horses no matter which is furry.
Spider is meh cuz obvious.
I...think you're thinking of a pavo expac that was scrapped because the one writing it had to focus on academics.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
They are. I listed a few. I didn't notice that the previous poster didn't mention them.
As far as i remember he was supposed to be in romantic session with the player after helping him out with being badly treatened by the orcs. He was fully written.
There is no fully written Pavo expansion. Some fans have talked about making one, but no one's delivered a complete product, and everyone on staff has bigger fish to fry.

Weerz

Apr 25, 2021
Rapture
They are. I listed a few. I didn't notice that the previous poster didn't mention them.

There is no fully written Pavo expansion. Some fans have talked about making one, but no one's delivered a complete product, and everyone on staff has bigger fish to fry.
Oh. I see. I have seen that like more than a year ago. Like when actually arona was new as companion. Same for Kiyoko lolz

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I...Who the fuck is Pavo...Is this like the gnoll button with sanders where there encounter happned somewhere at somepoint and I just kinda forgot.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I...Who the fuck is Pavo...Is this like the gnoll button with sanders where there encounter happned somewhere at somepoint and I just kinda forgot.

He's the guy in the orc camp quest who you have to get disguises from by either beating him up or sucking his dick. He gets off-handedly once after the quest is done.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
How about us, the champion, first and foremost? Like, hey, I am supposed to be main character here, not Cait, Brint or Etheryn.
I agree with you.. our champs are the MC, the focus should be on said champ. Also Cait has way too many scenes compared to most NPCs.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
id like a anthro rabbit/hare race maybe based on the jackalope

and i really want a anthro snake tf especially if cobra based

and a way to get glowing eye colors/cock/vag and maybe nipples

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Technically, a one-off dream sequence could do stuff like that despite the prohibition because it doesn't require the kind of (lacking) broad support for 'taur body types that resulted in the prohibition on them for the Champ and companions in the first place, but it's not the kind of scene that any of Ryn's existing writers seem terribly likely to do.
We even already have specifically a dream where the Champ is thrust into the role of a female mare getting rutted by some centaur stud. Courtesy of Wsan himself, IIRC, seeing how he is the local patron saint of taur fuckery, for which I'm ever so thankful.

Last edited:

Lone Wolf115

I think you need to get to where you ask her what she wants your soul for, and I think there will be a option that says Soulbound that is clickable. Also I just metnioned 5 because thats the current limit till next increase(hopefully to level 8 so I can have 7 tails and have something over the twins).
Was the Tail number and level for the Champ always a thing because I'd become the fluffy tail champion and be level five and have four, is it recent?

Lone Wolf115

Canine is dog and dogs have hair not fur.
Tomatoes, tamato.
Why does my account sent me 10+ notification about you liking my post??
View attachment 19350
Sorry I get sent like ten pages back for some reason. I don't know why. I just start liking them not every post by the time I realize I'm so far back. I didn't even get a notification that you posted that but I got Wery's post notification giving me a answer.

Last edited: