What content would you like added?

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I see. I see. Im a Bit dissapointed but also relieved. That Redenian thief is a human? Or what race. Because the location dosent says much to me. Sorry
She's a Mecian, same as Svern from Gianna's caravan. Or is she a Rodenian and both Mecians and Rodenians are closely related, I don't remember..

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
I see. I see. Im a Bit dissapointed but also relieved. That Redenian thief is a human? Or what race. Because the location dosent says much to me. Sorry
She's a Mecian, same as Svern from Gianna's caravan. Or is she a Rodenian and both Mecians and Rodenians are closely related, I don't remember..
Right, Rodenians are the TiTS race. She is, in fact, Mecian.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
So your saying theres a chance for champs of other gods taking a Lumina champ as a Beta, because thats some prime Keros shitpostery time right there my gamer.
Seeing how being Champion of Keros doesn't prevent you from being Arona's beta bitch, I don't think it really matters one way or the other. Though being a floofchamp is probably nice for Arona; all those tails give her more to grip onto...
So now that you mention. Why we not have a horse companion? :D
As mentioned, the dev team has a rule that what applies to the Champ's body applies to companions and that means no 'taurs. It's largely a writing convenience thing, so while there can be taur content it doesn't have to be accounted for in every scene.
Beside when we even get new waifus?
Well, Savin did just mention one update back that the Wayfort refurbishment just got a huge chunk of content reviewed which includes two newly-romanceable waifu characters, though neither is new to the game. But since there's so little content for either of them right now (and only Aileh has a sex scene and that's in a Bad End) they should definitely count as 'new'.

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
I believe the female version is currently being referred to as Wynne, rather than Berwyna, though it doesn't matter that much (I think you may be able to rename them, but I'm not sure)
Wait, this isn't just some fanfic? Is female Berry going to happen?

"... You make a fine addition to the big titty comitty. Now, lick."

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Wait, this isn't just some fanfic? Is female Berry going to happen?

"... You make a fine addition to the big titty comitty. Now, lick."
Yes. You will be able to chose the size of his/her tits, does s/he have vagina, penis or both, the size of dick if she has one and her pronouns. Which does mean, that yes, he can have biggest breast and no dick and still be considered a guy.

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
I've seen art of female Berwyn which was pretty cute, but am conflicted over it.
I would like to have my champion bang brown big-titty Berry, but don't want this to turn into a thing where I end up transforming all the other male party members into women to worship the MCs penis.

At least with Brint turning into Brienne you can write it off as accidental on the Champion's part.

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
... he can have biggest breast and no dick and still be considered a guy.
YESSIR! Can I lick this He/Him pussy now?

I dunno, choosing pronouns for a companion feels weird. Its something I don't care about for other people. Just tell me how I can be friendly to you, and then move on. Choosing it for someone else is... It feels like crossing boundaries. I hope the framing of the scene makes it feel better. Otherwise it is something else I have to edit away in my head.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
YESSIR! Can I lick this He/Him pussy now?

I dunno, choosing pronouns for a companion feels weird. Its something I don't care about for other people. Just tell me how I can be friendly to you, and then move on. Choosing it for someone else is... It feels like crossing boundaries. I hope the framing of the scene makes it feel better. Otherwise it is something else I have to edit away in my head.
You take control of Berwyn (you thr player, not the champion) and so your choice is Berwyns/Wynne (Berwyn new name as female). So it does on some level reduce the creepiness of it all.

https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/plan-b.13009/page-11- you can read all about it here.

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
Nice. Probably the best way to frame such a thing. I am playing through TiTS again. Compared to the early scenes, you can really see hoe the writers have developed. Especially when it comes to how they present choices to the player.

Thanks for the link, but I want to read it when its fully in the game.

Weerz

Apr 25, 2021
Rapture
Nice. Probably the best way to frame such a thing. I am playing through TiTS again. Compared to the early scenes, you can really see hoe the writers have developed. Especially when it comes to how they present choices to the player.

Thanks for the link, but I want to read it when its fully in the game.
Now the question is When? He is really busy writing it. I have no idea how much code he wrote to her already. In september like 20k. But he started in august. Maybe the whole content is around 35-40k words? Thats a bunch of time to code in. So its probably wont come out this year. But perhaps it will? I dont know honestly.

GEESE

Sep 27, 2018
If you're that desperate to be a dragon you can just piecemeal it. That's what I did
goat or demon horns, manticore wings, salamander tail, season with scaliness to taste.